Do Democrats think illegals are good for our economy? Is that their reason for an open border, sanctuary cities & free healthcare? Where’s the data?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
There has to be a reason beyond “more constituents” right? Why don’t Democrats show us the data to convince us that we need them? They are either good for our economy or they are bad for our economy….right?

More constituents equal more power equals more money equals more money equals more power...

There has to be a reason beyond “more constituents” right? Why don’t Democrats show us the data to convince us that we need them? They are either good for our economy or they are bad for our economy….right?
Or they just want to "Fundamentally Transform" this country into a 3rd world shithole, because they hate US citizens so much.

Jones disagrees, but he ain't sure what he disagrees with.

Maybe the part where you ask they're either good or bad for our country, right?

LOL

Unkotare what’s your thoughts?
Teachers are complaining that more illegal Anchors coming across the border means larger classroom sizes, so normally, a room for 20 kids has almost doubled with illiterate, non speaking children. This not only has bad repercussions with those being added, but also drags down the US citizens child, who has to wait till the others catch up.(Oh yeah, that is racist thought).

This is a lie.

There is no ‘open border.’

Democrats follow immigration law – including the provision that an immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until he’s afforded due process in immigration court.

That an asylum seeker is undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

This is a lie.

Democrats follow immigration law – including the provision that an immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until he’s afforded due process in immigration court.

says another dipshit who probably lives a thousand miles from the border.....

This is a lie.

Then how do you suppose a nation with a legit border ends up with 20-40 million illegals residing within?
How many estimated “got-aways” have there been under the almost dead fake president?
How many from Mexico actually qualify for asylum?
Don’t be a sucker Humberto.

I believe illegal immigrants have nowhere near the impact on our lives or our economy that you do.

That's why I would like to see the wall built. Just so I can laugh my ass off when you tards see it has NO impact on anything.

But that won't stop you from buying into the next scam.

For the economy, illegals are not so good.

But for destroying America from within.... they are remarkable, absolutely fantastic! :clap::mad-61:

And Biden and Barack Ovomit know this well......so......come on in everybody ....come on in.

I believe illegal immigrants have nowhere near the impact on our lives or our economy that you do.

That's why I would like to see the wall built. Just so I can laugh my ass off when you tards see it has NO impact on anything.

But that won't stop you from buying into the next scam.
They haven’t destroyed Mexifornia public schools?
They haven’t destroyed healthcare in Mexifornia?
Legit Americans don’t wait for hours in line behind illegals for emergency care in Mexifornia?
Legit Americans don’t have to wait behind illegals for weeks for doctors appointments?
Legit Americans aren’t involved in auto accidents with uninsured / under-insured illegal motorists?
Blacks aren’t deprived of enhanced social services because of illegals?
Illegals haven’t taken the menial work employment from blacks?
Illegals haven’t ran blacks from their communities as rents have sky-rocketed in Compton and other ghettos?
Are you sure we’re talking about a “scam”?

The Home Depot's in Vegas are already teeming with illegals trying to get day jobs. Any day now, they'll be erecting tents and living there!

Just today, an obvious illegal woman was pushing a walker through my local supermarket parking lot at the speed of an Olympic track competitor hitting people up for one dollar. After I told her no and to beat it, I watched her try to hit on at least 4 more people.
She didn't make one buck while I was watching her!

I've said this in other threads but they want and allow illegals to pour into this country because the Biden administration does what the world economic forum wants. It's part of their plan for the great reset they have often talked about. Even bill gates has talked about and he is a part of the world economic forum.

It's illustrated in their agenda list that western countries accept poor people from poor countries

It's impossible to know who is planning what for why, but you can look at world events and make some guesses. This "free movement of people and goods across borders" has been going on for some time, and is global, and we are playing our part. It is related to the UN and WEF goals [Project 2030]of world governance and control, using the framework of health, security and the environment, and we have a part to play. Nothing your "leaders" say makes any sense, and you are thinking short term when the people we can't even identify are playing the long game. https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_The_Global_Risks_Report_2022.pdf

I've said this in other threads but they want and allow illegals to pour into this country because the Biden administration does what the world economic forum wants. It's part of their plan for the great reset they have often talked about. Even bill gates has talked about and he is a part of the world economic forum.

It's illustrated in their agenda list that western countries accept poor people from poor countries

Well, the theme 'Build Back Better' that Biden plagarized, did originate in the U.N. in 2013!!!

The whole purpose of a visa system is for a country to better control the quality of immigrants and which industry/jobs are required to be filled. There's no point allowing thousands in to wash cars with buckets and sponges whilst there's a shortage of, say, nurses and doctors.

It's beyond beggars belief that some believe in illegal immigration, to accept them with open arms. In the UK, a government study found that GDP% increase was a half percent lower than the population increase due to immigration and illegal immigration, which simply meant, immigration/illegal immigration didn't pay itself by half a percent of 2.5 trillion pound.

Last edited:
There has to be a reason beyond “more constituents” right?
Nope, control of congress and all the money is the goal.

Remember Dems controlled congress with an iron fist for 40 years.

Then their party went left and woke and they lost that power. They long to regain it by any means possible even if that means importing 10's of millions of dirt poor illegals.

Dems will give illegals amnesty, the right to vote in OUR elections then purchase those votes with government handouts paid for by us.

Nope, control of congress and all the money is the goal.

Remember Dems controlled congress with an iron fist for 40 years.

Then their party went left and woke and they lost that power. They long to regain it by any means possible even if that means importing 10's of millions of dirt poor illegals.

Dems will give illegals amnesty, the right to vote in OUR elections then purchase those votes with government handouts paid for by us.

:lastword1:

Forum List

Back