Do Dogs Go To Heaven?

I had some scorpions in my house. I sent them to heaven. I figured that they would be happier there. also, scorpions hide in people's shoes, and everyone knows that in heaven, everyone wears open sandals. That makes it better for all parties.

Do we get to eat meat in heaven, or are we back to being vegetarians?
Frankly, i would miss my rib eyes
First you may have to learn what heaven actually is. That may be hard to do as a viper who claims to be an atheist.
I dont claim to be an atheist, you lying satan worshipper.
I claim to be agnostic.
Splitting hairs isn't my issue today...call yourself whatever you desire.

You said why did God make deadly snakes on earth if He didn’t want them in Heaven. I said, because it isn’t Heaven. Heaven is the ultimate gift for those that believe for eternity after our bodies die. Earth is not.
Why?
Because it isn’t heaven.
No. Heaven is peaceful and free from any harm.
why did god makes deadly snakes if he didnt want them in heaven?
im confused
we were talking about heaven, then you said it wasnt heaven. Now im confused.

Do we get to eat meat in heaven, or are we back to being vegetarians?
Frankly, i would miss my rib eyes
First you may have to learn what heaven actually is. That may be hard to do as a viper who claims to be an atheist.
I dont claim to be an atheist, you lying satan worshipper.
I claim to be agnostic.
Splitting hairs isn't my issue today...call yourself whatever you desire.
Splitting hairs? Lol. Pretty big difference IMO

You said why did God make deadly snakes on earth if He didn’t want them in Heaven. I said, because it isn’t Heaven. Heaven is the ultimate gift for those that believe. Earth is not.
Why?
Because it isn’t heaven.
why did god makes deadly snakes if he didnt want them in heaven?
im confused
So why are dogs going to heaven? Do they believe?

Yes, I believe the good ones do. They are given a sense by our Creator. If they listen and respond appropriately.
And only when and if anyone of us makes it, will we know the answer for sure. But I choose to believe the goods one do.
You said why did God make deadly snakes on earth if He didn’t want them in Heaven. I said, because it isn’t Heaven. Heaven is the ultimate gift for those that believe. Earth is not.

Yes, I believe the good ones do. They are given a sense by our Creator. If they listen and respond appropriately.
And only when and if anyone of us makes it, will we know the answer for sure. But I choose to believe the goods one do.
Bit of personification, dont you think?

If all dogs go to heaven God must love them more than humans

Probably. But each persons walk is. And when we get there there won’t be any second guessing, nothing but ultimate peace, with no need or needs, wrapped in eternal love.
Bit of personification, dont you think?

Forum List

Back