🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do elected foreigners ever disconnect from their ‘root’ nation?

Such bullshit for them and illegals to claim asylum is needed to save their lives yet they celebrate The Very Place they have to flee from, don’t learn English, fly the native flag. Don’t sound bad at all where you came from when you Still Revere it.!
Hmmmm.....I see Irish and Italian flags flying to this day by people whose ancestors didn't learn English until the 2nd generation in this country. These people (Me among them) celebrate the culture, language, history and cuisine of their ancestor's country even now, as do most of their fellow Americans from other ancestry. That's how America has always worked, and it's true for everyone reading this. Stop being assholes and start being real Americans.

You do not improve a country, the purpose of immigration, by importing people who are coming from where they are having a good day if they don’t starve or get murdered
Immigration is not public relations nor charity.

Hmmmm.....I see Irish and Italian flags flying to this day by people whose ancestors didn't learn English until the 2nd generation in this country. These people (Me among them) celebrate the culture, language, history and cuisine of their ancestor's country even now, as do most of their fellow Americans from other ancestry. That's how America has always worked, and it's true for everyone reading this. Stop being assholes and start being real Americans.
Irish and Italians never maintained seeking of asylum and came legally and speak English and don’t mostly go on the dole
Your example could not possibly be more apples to spaceships.

Cue the hair splitting, semantics playing wackos.
“But, but, but...if they were born in the U.S...they aren’t foreigners.”...BULLSHIT!
We see it over and over here in Mexifornia...politicians with roots in Mexico can’t and won’t do what’s best for America and real Americans if it may impede Mexico’s progress.
Do you see the same around the rest of the nation?
Good idea. All non-Native American can't vote or rule.

Goes without saying that those of Anglo-Saxon heritage should be banned.

Good idea. All non-Native American can't vote or rule.

Goes without saying that those of Anglo-Saxon heritage should be banned.
hahaha…you poor Libs still don’t know that America was founded in 1776 do you?

Forum List

Back