🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do elected foreigners ever disconnect from their ‘root’ nation?

Today’s brown immigrant legal or illegal is NOTHING like the immigrants of old. Everybody sane knows this.
There was a time when immigrants took great pride in becoming Americanized. Today’s immigrant takes great pride in suckering American fools while they stay loyal to their homelands and root nations.
There’s no fucking way in hell an anchor baby politician in Mexifornia could have said the shit and stand for the shit they do today just a short time ago.
There have always been racists arguing that today’s immigrants are nothing like the “immigrants of old.”

Yep, most arguments were completely valid as the quality of the common immigrant to America has degraded more and more over time. Let’s be honest, as soon as you filthy fucks are done recruiting all of Mexico you’ll start plucking Zulus from the jungles of Africa to force America’s Best to spoon feed won’t you?
Well you crackas aren’t going to replace yourselves :itsok:

Shit, I wonder how we made it >200 years...you know before becoming totally beanerized and all?

Which political office does he hold?
Please read my first three words of that post again and get back to me.:rolleyes-41:

So "Slight Rabbit Trail " = totally unrelated to the topic but you wanted to share you scary brown person story anyway.

Got it.
Not totally unrelated, and not scary. Just stating a fact.
Also, in this day and age, "upholding the laws of the Constitution" doesn't mean what it once did.

You're right, it's related only in it gave you the opportunity to shit on brown people just like the OP. Good for you.
You are not good at comprehension, RDD. My intent was not to disparge the Hispanics, I was stating how my friend feels about Mexico.

I do take offense at you calling Hispanics..."brown people". You might want to curb that kind of language when speaking about our
neighbors.
Save me the fake outage David Duke.

Please read my first three words of that post again and get back to me.:rolleyes-41:

So "Slight Rabbit Trail " = totally unrelated to the topic but you wanted to share you scary brown person story anyway.

Got it.
Not totally unrelated, and not scary. Just stating a fact.
Also, in this day and age, "upholding the laws of the Constitution" doesn't mean what it once did.

You're right, it's related only in it gave you the opportunity to shit on brown people just like the OP. Good for you.
You are not good at comprehension, RDD. My intent was not to disparge the Hispanics, I was stating how my friend feels about Mexico.

I do take offense at you calling Hispanics..."brown people". You might want to curb that kind of language when speaking about our
neighbors.
Save me the fake outage David Duke.
You are the one who disrespects the Hispanics. They were your words, not mine and never have I called them any differently.

Mostly no... and to make matters worse they are here often for the welfare.

Now if someone can explain to me why are we swarming America with them, and why is there no wall yet?

The OP is talking about "foreigners" born in America. Keep up, dummy.

And which of the points is not relevant to those foreigners?

The demographics already tell it all - these people act different from Americans.

He's not talking about anchor babies. He's talking about elected officials who happen to have heritage from other countries. He's talking about every elected official to ever live. Only he hates the brown ones.
Yeah....but the Russian/Americans are kool.

Now if someone can explain to me why are we swarming America with them, and why is there no wall yet?

The demographics already tell it all - these people act different from Americans.

He's not talking about anchor babies. He's talking about elected officials who happen to have heritage from other countries. He's talking about every elected official to ever live. Only he hates the brown ones.

The OP has no problem with Russian/Americans.

The bottom line; nobody sane can argue....we are electing traitors to office all over the nation.
In Mexifornia we have lawmakers and politicians swearing in under oath pledging allegiance to U.S. and promising to defend the constitution while doing nothing to stop Mexico from fucking over good Americans. This I know for fact.
Is this happening around the nation?

All that area in the Southwest WAS Mexico . Using your theory , how did those people ever become Americans if they were still looking to follow their ancestors .

But you may have a point . Texas has never been good to the USA . Who let them in the union?!

The OP has no problem with Russian/Americans.
No kidding. Not many brown Russians.

Yes, that is correct they are not. Their root country is this country. It is the only country they have known for the most part.

They are no more foreigners than you are...have you given up your root nation?

Why are you worried about one's born here?

Why not first worry about duel citizens and the ones born outside the nation? You know, the ones demanding that the rules be changed to be like their home nation, eh?

800px-Ilhan_Omar_-_2016_%28cropped%29.jpg
How many Congress people have flown another nations flag outside of their office?
What will you globalists pretend now?

Cue the hair splitting, semantics playing wackos.
“But, but, but...if they were born in the U.S...they aren’t foreigners.”...BULLSHIT!
We see it over and over here in Mexifornia...politicians with roots in Mexico can’t and won’t do what’s best for America and real Americans if it may impede Mexico’s progress.
Do you see the same around the rest of the nation?
I don't know if you like to eat out at Mexican restaurants at all, but the next time you eat at Mexican restaurants tell them that and see what their opinions are.

Lets not hate the Mexicans please.

How many Congress people have flown another nations flag outside of their office?
What will you globalists pretend now?

Palestine is not a nation.

Seems you should know this.

They are NOT in America for the welfare. Stop believing the lying right wing media. The USA has the LEAST amount of "welfare" and support for immigrants and refugees of any first world nation.

The refugees are fleeing Central America because the USA has destroyed their home country with gangs, guns and violence. Climate change has fuelled drought and crop failures.

Trump kept talking about MS13 gang members as if this violent gang was coming from El Salvador to the USA. MS13 is an AMERICAN gang, headquartered in Los Angeles. The USA created the gang problem in El Salvador by sending these violent terrorists to El Salvador where they have taken over the country.

Trump responded by cutting off funding to fight these gangs, making the situation worse. And then accused El Salvador of sending these ultra violent gang bangers to the USA, instead of the truth - that the USA sent these thugs to El Salvador.

“But, but, but...if they were born in the U.S...they aren’t foreigners.”...BULLSHIT!
We see it over and over here in Mexifornia...politicians with roots in Mexico can’t and won’t do what’s best for America and real Americans if it may impede Mexico’s progress.
Ask Florida's Cubans.

I don't know if you like to eat out at Mexican restaurants at all, but the next time you eat at Mexican restaurants tell them that and see what their opinions are.

I won’t step foot into any Mexican establishment of any kind… I won’t even go to a del taco. I will not support anybody here without The People’s consent, I’ve trained myself to believe all Mexicans are here either illegally or with an illegal lineage.
Who should we hate more than Mexicans… Who fucks over Americans more than Mexicans do?

Ask Florida's Cubans.
The ones with Little Havana where Cuban flags fly high, where Cuban flags are painted on the sides of walls?
Have you ever been to Little London in America? How about little Dublin? How about Little Glasgow? How about Little Zurich? How about Little Berlin...yeah, me neither.…weird huh?
Have you ever seen a British flag flying in America….how about an Irish flag, how about a Scottish flag how about a Swiss flag, how about a German flag?
I wonder if James McHenry flew Irelands flag outside of his office?

Golfing Gator
852A848B-D22E-4C73-9C9F-57CEBB7A2D4E.jpeg

Except that’s just your opinion.

They did OK in 1788.

They did OK in 1788.
Yes, Caucasian immigrants have always been good about disconnecting from their nice, clean, safe, prosperous and civilized homelands….that’s kinda the point.
Why do dark immigrants seem to have such a problem with disconnecting from their dangerous, disgusting, poverty stricken uncivilized shitholes?

Forum List

Back