🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do elected foreigners ever disconnect from their ‘root’ nation?

Today’s brown immigrant legal or illegal is NOTHING like the immigrants of old. Everybody sane knows this.
There was a time when immigrants took great pride in becoming Americanized. Today’s immigrant takes great pride in suckering American fools while they stay loyal to their homelands and root nations.
There’s no fucking way in hell an anchor baby politician in Mexifornia could have said the shit and stand for the shit they do today just a short time ago.
There have always been racists arguing that today’s immigrants are nothing like the “immigrants of old.”

Yep, most arguments were completely valid as the quality of the common immigrant to America has degraded more and more over time. Let’s be honest, as soon as you filthy fucks are done recruiting all of Mexico you’ll start plucking Zulus from the jungles of Africa to force America’s Best to spoon feed won’t you?
As long as we don't let the fucking Irish in. Papist drunk child abusers. They'll be fathering bastard children just to sell them for drink.

We are no longer a "melting pot". The illegals want to retain allegiance for their home country. The Left rejects the American Vision. Its not about ethnicity, nor color, but VALUES.

Today’s brown immigrant legal or illegal is NOTHING like the immigrants of old. Everybody sane knows this.
There was a time when immigrants took great pride in becoming Americanized. Today’s immigrant takes great pride in suckering American fools while they stay loyal to their homelands and root nations.
There’s no fucking way in hell an anchor baby politician in Mexifornia could have said the shit and stand for the shit they do today just a short time ago.
There have always been racists arguing that today’s immigrants are nothing like the “immigrants of old.”

Yep, most arguments were completely valid as the quality of the common immigrant to America has degraded more and more over time. Let’s be honest, as soon as you filthy fucks are done recruiting all of Mexico you’ll start plucking Zulus from the jungles of Africa to force America’s Best to spoon feed won’t you?
Well you crackas aren’t going to replace yourselves :itsok:
a good excuse for guys to try?

I can actually relate to the OP. We have this politician here whose entire family immigrated over from some small bullshit eastern european village. He then brought over a foreign born wife and got her parents citizenship. He's gone bankrupt multiple times, continues to cheat people out of money and is now the unnamed co-conspirator in a Federal case.

We need to keep these foreigners out!

Well you crackas aren’t going to replace yourselves :itsok:

Guess again.
th

Cue the hair splitting, semantics playing wackos.
“But, but, but...if they were born in the U.S...they aren’t foreigners.”...BULLSHIT!
We see it over and over here in Mexifornia...politicians with roots in Mexico can’t and won’t do what’s best for America and real Americans if it may impede Mexico’s progress.
Do you see the same around the rest of the nation?
It was always the Mexican's intent to take over our political institutions for the benefit of Mexico. They are dual citizens without dual loyalty.

Now muslims are doing the same thing. They are getting elected to office to advance sharia law.

“But, but, but...if they were born in the U.S...they aren’t foreigners.”?

Yes, that is correct they are not. Their root country is this country. It is the only country they have known for the most part.

They are no more foreigners than you are...have you given up your root nation?
Slight rabbit trail:
I have an Hispanic friend that is a first generation born American that is all for open borders, citizenship for all Hispanics.
He really has no ties to the US, but is all for Mexico. His ties with him being a citizen in the US is not with his home country
but, is with Mexico.

Which political office does he hold?
Please read my first three words of that post again and get back to me.:rolleyes-41:

So "Slight Rabbit Trail " = totally unrelated to the topic but you wanted to share you scary brown person story anyway.

Got it.

Cue the hair splitting, semantics playing wackos.
“But, but, but...if they were born in the U.S...they aren’t foreigners.”...BULLSHIT!
We see it over and over here in Mexifornia...politicians with roots in Mexico can’t and won’t do what’s best for America and real Americans if it may impede Mexico’s progress.
Do you see the same around the rest of the nation?
It was always the Mexican's intent to take over our political institutions for the benefit of Mexico. They are dual citizens without dual loyalty.

Now muslims are doing the same thing. They are getting elected to office to advance sharia law.
We have a Constitution. Most people from south of our California border understand federalism better than the right wing.

That's the only way to justify their "pull up the ladder" attitude.

It's as old as the Dead Rabbits from the 1840s

The original Dead Rabbits were founded by Shang Allen, one of many disgruntled gang members of the Roach Guards, who became the largest Irish crime organization in mid 19th-century Manhattan, having well over 100 members when called up for action. Their chief rival gang was the Bowery Boys, native-born New Yorkers who supported the Know Nothing anti-immigrant political party.[1]

These two rival gangs fought more than 200 gang battles in a span of 10 years, beginning in 1834, and they often outmanned the police force and even the state militias. They were also in the forefront of the Dead Rabbits Riot of 1857, and the 1863 New York Draft Riots in the American Civil War. Besides street-fighting, the Dead Rabbits supported politicians such as Fernando Wood and the Tammany Hall machine,

The Native American Party, renamed the American Party in 1855 and commonly known as the Know Nothing movement, was an American nativist political party that operated nationally in the mid-1850s. It was primarily anti-Catholic, xenophobic, and hostile to immigration, starting originally as a secret society. The movement briefly emerged as a major political party in the form of the American Party. Adherents to the movement were to reply "I know nothing" when asked about its specifics by outsiders, thus providing the group with its common name.

The Know Nothings believed a "Romanist" conspiracy was afoot to subvert civil and religious liberty in the United States and sought to politically organize native-born Protestants in what they described as a defense of their traditional religious and political values. It is remembered for this theme because of fears by Protestants that Catholic priests and bishops would control a large bloc of voters. In most places, Know Nothingism lasted only a year or two before disintegrating because of weak local leaders, few publicly declared national leaders and a deep split over the issue of slavery. In the South, the party did not emphasize anti-Catholicism, but was the main alternative to the dominant Democratic Party.

same shit was said about the Irish, the Italians, the Jews and even the Germans. There is a reason the Drumpfs changed their family name.

Nothing has changed except the group the racist hate

Yes, that is correct they are not. Their root country is this country. It is the only country they have known for the most part.

Slight rabbit trail:
I have an Hispanic friend that is a first generation born American that is all for open borders, citizenship for all Hispanics.
He really has no ties to the US, but is all for Mexico. His ties with him being a citizen in the US is not with his home country
but, is with Mexico.
Slight rabbit trail here: I’m a hispanic, first generation born American with an entire family of hispanics that is against open borders. I guess we really have no ties to the U.S. as Meister says being born here, living here, working here, etc. don’t count. None of us really think anything about Mexico. I thought our ties were to the U.S. but I guess it must be with Mexico.

Slight rabbit trail:
but, is with Mexico.
Slight rabbit trail here: I’m a hispanic, first generation born American with an entire family of hispanics that is against open borders. I guess we really have no ties to the U.S. as Meister says being born here, living here, working here, etc. don’t count. None of us really think anything about Mexico. I thought our ties were to the U.S. but I guess it must be with Mexico.
And I took you as an open borders kind of a guy, BF

Slight rabbit trail:
but, is with Mexico.

Please read my first three words of that post again and get back to me.:rolleyes-41:

So "Slight Rabbit Trail " = totally unrelated to the topic but you wanted to share you scary brown person story anyway.

Got it.
Not totally unrelated, and not scary. Just stating a fact.
Also, in this day and age, "upholding the laws of the Constitution" doesn't mean what it once did.

Slight rabbit trail:
but, is with Mexico.
You take almost everyone that way, I’m sure

Slight rabbit trail:
but, is with Mexico.
You take almost everyone that way, I’m sure
No....not almost everyone, just most of the democrats base.

Slight rabbit trail:
but, is with Mexico.

Got it.
Also, in this day and age, "upholding the laws of the Constitution" doesn't mean what it once did.

You're right, it's related only in it gave you the opportunity to shit on brown people just like the OP. Good for you.

The bottom line; nobody sane can argue....we are electing traitors to office all over the nation.
In Mexifornia we have lawmakers and politicians swearing in under oath pledging allegiance to U.S. and promising to defend the constitution while doing nothing to stop Mexico from fucking over good Americans. This I know for fact.
Is this happening around the nation?

Slight rabbit trail:
but, is with Mexico.

Got it.

You're right, it's related only in it gave you the opportunity to shit on brown people just like the OP. Good for you.
You are not good at comprehension, RDD. My intent was not to disparge the Hispanics, I was stating how my friend feels about Mexico.

I do take offense at you calling Hispanics..."brown people". You might want to curb that kind of language when speaking about our
neighbors.

Forum List

Back