Do good productive people respond to political polls?

CELL

Trump is now attacking William Barr + McConnell as "RINO's" just as he attacked Sessions, Tillerson, Mattis, Bolton, HR McMaster, J. Kelly, and M. Pence. "Only the best + the brightest." {​

The man's mind is going fast Repubs talk about Biden ,while they support a truly demented pos

CELL

Trump is now attacking William Barr + McConnell as "RINO's" just as he attacked Sessions, Tillerson, Mattis, Bolton, HR McMaster, J. Kelly, and M. Pence. "Only the best + the brightest." {​

The man's mind is going fast Repubs talk about Biden ,while they support a truly demented pos
/——-/ Not everyone has your keen sense of mind reading ability. You can spot a true Conservative from a RINO a mile away.

CELL

You're still alive? Sigh....You are smarter than Biden at least. Barely. Not saying much.

Actually, I participated in a survey this very evening. It was about Covid Vaccinations.

I think a lot of problems with polls is they ask a lot of demographic questions, which have nothing to do with the question they are asking. It takes up a lot of time and frankly, not sure it adds that much, so I can see why people don't want to participate in them.

Forum List

Back