Do Joe Biden and Donald Trump Ever Speak Again?

Does Trump and Biden Ever Speak Again?

• Yes

• No

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, Many Dems did not attend Trumps inauguration because they said he is a Russian Spy.

Did you call them out?

Is Trump a Russian Spy?
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread topic is whether or not Trump will respect our democratic institutions and acknowledge the will of the people by attending Biden’s inauguration – not ‘many Dems.’

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable, given it’s impossible to defend the likes of Trump.

Simple question. I don't think Trump has the class to properly turn over power to the man who beat him. I personally think that Trump doesn't attend Biden's swearing in.
They'll speak. DJT is going through his five stages of grief as he lost to a corpse. Once he gets to acceptance he'll graciously concede.

Simple question. I don't think Trump has the class to properly turn over power to the man who beat him. I personally think that Trump doesn't attend Biden's swearing in.

This election was illegitimate. We have permanently lost our unity as a country. It's okay. The Dems and their witless puppet of an old man will not get the "peaceful transition" photo op. Trump will vacate the White House like the musty old apartment if is and return to his luxurious life in Mar-a-Lago . Ivanka Trump or Nikki Haley I guess will smash illegitimate Kamala in 2024. The best is yet to come...
This election was the most secure we've ever had according to all the experts.
…including Trump administration officials.

Well, Many Dems did not attend Trumps inauguration because they said he is a Russian Spy.

Did you call them out?

Is Trump a Russian Spy?

The thread topic is whether or not Trump will respect our democratic institutions and acknowledge the will of the people by attending Biden’s inauguration – not ‘many Dems.’

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable, given it’s impossible to defend the likes of Trump.

I am using past behavior to predict future behavior, you fucking lunatic. Trump should not attend the clown show. Joe knows the election was stolen. Fuck him in the keister

Did you call them out?

Is Trump a Russian Spy?

Not to mention you won’t say if Twitter is a platform or a publisher. Why?

Did you call them out?

Is Trump a Russian Spy?

Not to mention you won’t say if Twitter is a platform or a publisher. Why?
They liked isis. They used Twitter and never got flagged.

Biden didn't beat Trump, Democrats stole the election. Trump shouldn't cooperate with an illegitimate President

If that’s the case, then it further demonstrates Trump’s contempt for our democratic institutions.

It also reaffirms the fact that Trump was unfit to be president and that the people were wise and justified to vote Trump out of office – correcting the mistake they made in 2016.

Our "democratic institutions" are now just a farce because of you people. Way to go

Trump has been forced to fight back against the democrat party for his whole term in office. He was never accepted by the Dems as the legitimate president, so in a way, Trumps resistance is a creation of your leftists. Stop your bitching, we have had to put up with you guys and pencil neck for the last 4 years.

It could be awkward, that's for sure. I hope they've got cameras on the backdoor, too, showing the moving van while Biden swears in.

It could be awkward, that's for sure. I hope they've got cameras on the backdoor, too, showing the moving van while Biden swears in.

They usually do show the mayflower trucks on the NW entrance.

Trump has been forced to fight back against the democrat party for his whole term in office. He was never accepted by the Dems as the legitimate president, so in a way, Trumps resistance is a creation of your leftists. Stop your bitching, we have had to put up with you guys and pencil neck for the last 4 years.

Thanks for the laugh.

The last thing Trump fought with was reaching over his gut to tie his shoes.

Trump and The Kid Sniffing Pedo Joe will certainly speak again. The problem is Pedo Joe will have no idea what they're talking about.

Trump is Hitler. He is not leaving office until he finishes his death camps and kills all the Jews and Gays. When is he going to do that shit? He is a lousy Hitler!

Forum List

Back