Do Liberals Really Think That Vigilance Against Terrorism is Cowardly?

Why do Libtards Denounce Vigilance Against Terrorism as Cowardly?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It is a repeated meme around here, that proposing any tightening of security or common sense measures taken to stop the terrorists from killing people all amounts to a cowardly fear of terrorism and nothing more.

But do these idiots think that the people fleeing from terrorist atrocities are also cowards?

Why are libtards too stupid to place any value in defending our lives, our children or our nation?

Could it be that they really just hate this country and all its citizens, young, old and in between and so they just sympathize with the terrorists too much to overcome their apathy and fight to defend our nation?

Could it be that the hate-America-Firsters are just secretly cheering the terrorists and so they dont want to bother doing anything to protect us all?

Only a total moron would even think up such a question. It was liberals who took out Bin Laden. It was your kind that let him go, stopped looking for him and invaded the wrong country. I wouldn't trust conservatives with a bag of dog shit. They might think it's lunch.

Only a total moron would even think up such a question. It was liberals who took out Bin Laden. It was your kind that let him go, stopped looking for him and invaded the wrong country. I wouldn't trust conservatives with a bag of dog shit. They might think it's lunch.
I thought liberals believe that there is no such thing as a stupid question, and all I did was ask a question, hmm.

Guess only stupid questions in your blighted brain are any that question your values, lol.

If it is such a stupid question though, why do liberals consistently assert that any specifics of implementing vigilance against terrorism is only done from fear and cowardliness?

How do you realistically stop an ISIS ideologue? My hesitation about going full bore after all Muslims in this country and those who wish to come here to get away from the bombs, is that they are 99.9% innocent. The .01% is very hard to find, yes? They don't put bumper stickers on their cars. Thank goodness our guys are finding many of them and stopping them prior to attacks.
I get as aggravated as you when things like last night happen. These asshats are goading us like a kid poking an animal with a stick. It makes us furious, and rightly, I think, when they kill innocents over and over and over. I get that part for sure. I don't think it's necessarily cowardly to shut the door on Muslims, but it might not be the best solution to piss off the Muslims who are currently neutral or actually on our side about hating ISIS, especially not those at home. We'll need Muslim allies when we get around to driving them out of their nests in the Middle East.

Only a total moron would even think up such a question. It was liberals who took out Bin Laden.

No. It was Navy SEALs, and they do not do your style of "liberal".

Now tell us - what effect has the death of bin Laden had on the American and the global issue of terrorism?

Be specific.

I thought liberals believe that there is no such thing as a stupid question, and all I did was ask a question, hmm.

Guess only stupid questions in your blighted brain are any that question your values, lol.

If it is such a stupid question though, why do liberals consistently assert that any specifics of implementing vigilance against terrorism is only done from fear and cowardliness?
Wow, why is there no dumb button?

Only a total moron would even think up such a question. It was liberals who took out Bin Laden.

Now tell us - what effect has the death of bin Laden had on the American and the global issue of terrorism?

Be specific.
He's not around anymore..

t is a repeated meme around here, that proposing any tightening of security or common sense measures taken to stop the terrorists from killing people all amounts to a cowardly fear of terrorism and nothing more.
Most liberals/progressive voices I hear point out how the actions of the US across the Muslim world have produced rising levels of terror AND arms sales. If we are serious about reducing the number of terrorist incidents around the globe, we will have to stop "choosing" between Republicans or Democrats who promise more killing as a solution to terror.
weapons-profit-4-816x614.jpg

http://www.incpu.org/articles/companies_profiting_in_war_on_terror.pdf

Be specific.

download.jpg

Be specific.
He's not around anymore..

In other words, none.

Could you sound more stupid?
That's like saying Obama is good with our money because one day he picked up a dime off the sidewalk and put it in the general fund.

There are way too many worthless posters on this board (imo) and they surely seem to favor the left.

No, the coward are those that believe passing more laws. banning someone religion, and deporting someone because of their religion will stop the next terrorist attack... It is as stupid as the idiots that believe banning assault weapons will stop terrorist and criminals from committing crimes or acts of terrorism...

You're no different than the Bigot that once feared the Irish, Italians, Catholics, Slaves, Native Americans, Germans, and Japanese...

That's like saying Obama is good with our money because one day he picked up a dime off the sidewalk and put it in the general fund.

There are way too many worthless posters on this board (imo) and they surely seem to favor the left.

stick your head up your ass and jump ... you can't be any more stupid.

stick your head up your ass and jump ... you can't be any more stupid.

I see another monkey escaped from the zoo.

If your sixth grade teacher ever gets a hold of all your comments on this website, do not expect her to pass you to 7th grade.

Yea those "Liberal" Seal Team 6 took out bin Laden thanks to the previous guy who built up the Intel infrastructure and military spending to make that a success. Liberals were the ones that shit themselves over what the World might think because pictures of Saddam in jail wearing briefs was undignified.

It was a group started by the Bush White House that found him.
Clinton let him escape BEFORE the twin towers.
Obama passed on killing him a couple of times.

When you turn away refugees who are FLEEING terrorism, you are a pants shitting coward, period.

You are right down there with the Americans who are burning in hell for turning away the Jews trying to flee Hitler.

ISIS has killed more Muslims than all our Presidents and Putin combined. To conflate the refugees with the terrorists for the sole reason of their religion is about as cowardly and bigoted and stupid as it gets.

It's also self-defeating. The refugees are excellent sources of intelligence, and some of them might even help us infiltrate domestic cells of terrorists.

So yeah. You are pants shitters.

ISIS isn't even that big a threat. We are kicking their asses, and the Iraqis are kicking their asses.

If the best ISIS can do to the West is drive a truck into a crowd, then you know they are pussies. Hell, the wimpiest limp-wristed Bernie Sanders voter could do that!

Be specific.
So that's why Republicans let him go. Because it didn't matter. Got it!

Forum List

Back