Do liberals think the economy was worse under bush?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm just kind of curious. Don't be afraid of looking stupid for answering yes. It's just an informal poll.

I'm just kind of curious. Don't be afraid of looking stupid for answering yes. It's just an informal poll.
It was a lot worse for me and mine during Bush's administration...especially the last 4-5 years of it.

I'm doing better now financially than I was during the Bush administration, but none of it has anything to do with Bush or Obama. It has all to do with me and my own ambitions.

Of course they did. They were told it was worse, so that's all they needed to know.

I remember the first 6 months or so of Obama's presidency where I was worried about being employed because if memory serves i was living in a recession that began under Bush.

My income, 401k and other investments are in complete recovery since the Bush recession.

Unfortunately during bushs reign business went to shit. Damn near had to quit and go work for someone else if I could have found a job.

I'm doing better now financially than I was during the Bush administration, but none of it has anything to do with Bush or Obama. It has all to do with me and my own ambitions.

How did you manage to keep all your money above water all on your own while the rest of us were living under water? I'm glad you took care of it all on your lonesome.

Hold it
Bush had 6 good years
Obama best year really don't compare to any of those 6.

So, what are you really asking here. Do I rather have the 6 years of the Bush economy versus the 6 years of the Obama economy. I'll take the 6 years of the Bush economy.

Anything else?
Do you want me to elaborate?

straw-man3_zpsadkdyzjp.jpg

My net worth has doubled since Obama has been in office, and I'm retired, and have been since 2005.

How did you manage to keep all your money above water all on your own while the rest of us were living under water? I'm glad you took care of it all on your lonesome.

We make more money?

We make more money?

You specifically? I highly doubt.

No, giant corrupt Pub real estate bubbles are great, so is doubling the debt.

We make more money?

You specifically? I highly doubt.

I retired at 46 four years ago and havent had a house note since I was 33.
Just because you're a dipshit doesnt mean the rest of us are.

Forum List

Back