Do Libertarians have historical perspectives?

You bear no resemblance to the liberals who founded this nation. They were capitalists. You're a communist.
I'm a capitalist asswipe, and they were nothing like the capitalists you believe them to be my little infant, but you wouldn't know that just like you don't know Adam Smith.

You bear no resemblance to a capitalist.
You couldn't be more wrong. I don't charge by the hour because I'm a communist. My clients pay and I do what they need done. Works like a charm.

Every communist in this country expects to get paid. They are all hypocrites like you.
I am a capitalist, dummy, and unlike you, I'm a real one who knows what he's talking about.
No you are nothing but a POS.

I'm a capitalist asswipe, and they were nothing like the capitalists you believe them to be my little infant, but you wouldn't know that just like you don't know Adam Smith.

You couldn't be more wrong. I don't charge by the hour because I'm a communist. My clients pay and I do what they need done. Works like a charm.

Every communist in this country expects to get paid. They are all hypocrites like you.
I am a capitalist, dummy, and unlike you, I'm a real one who knows what he's talking about.
No you are nothing but a POS.
No, I'm entirely correct, which is why the little know-nothing morons fled.

"Fifty years ago, the vigilance of FDA medical officer Dr. Frances Kelsey prevented a public health tragedy of enormous proportion by ensuring that the sedative thalidomide was never approved in the United States"

. - See more at: 50 Years after Thalidomide Why Regulation Matters FDA Voice

Or is it only the Crazy Right Wing so stuck in an ideology they reject the FDA (and many other Federal agencies) as unconstitutional?

That's a really good example. Wry! Being that you believe libertarians are extreme right wing, tell us something else libertarians lack perspective on. Tell us about Obama's 14 wars or his mandates for people in violation of their civil liberties. Tell us about how moderate and excellent you are with your opinion you like to blanket over everyone else in your never ending and grand arrogance.

Fucks like you believe you're so smart and then you post this fucking absolute drivel. The fact you do not even see the irony tells so many tales about you.

You're a fucking brain dead moron, Wry. I hope you JOTCOM and the DIAF

"Fifty years ago, the vigilance of FDA medical officer Dr. Frances Kelsey prevented a public health tragedy of enormous proportion by ensuring that the sedative thalidomide was never approved in the United States"

Or is it only the Crazy Right Wing so stuck in an ideology they reject the FDA (and many other Federal agencies) as unconstitutional?
Moron.

Damn it's been too long! How you been?

Moron.

Been great! Sup?

What's this thread about?

Moron.

Been great! Sup?

Get a room...

Moron.

Been great! Sup?

LOL shit if I know.

You bear no resemblance to the liberals who founded this nation. They were capitalists. You're a communist.

Look at the idiots from Rage Against the Machine, they're communists and want everyone to pay up....except when it comes to sharing their music for free

Communists are the greediest mother fuckers you'll ever encounter.

Go look up Adam Smith little buddies. Here, I'll help: When Corporations Rule the World Living Economies Forum

WCRWII.jpg

"It is ironic that corporate libertarians regularly pay homage to Adam Smith as their intellectual patron saint, since it is obvious to even the most casual reader of his epic work The Wealth of Nations that Smith would have vigorously opposed most of their claims and policy positions. For example, corporate libertarians fervently oppose any restraint on corporate size or power. Smith, on the other hand, opposed any form of economic concentration on the ground that it distorts the market's natural ability to establish a price that provides a fair return on land, labor, and capital; to produce a satisfactory outcome for both buyers and sellers; and to optimally allocate society's resources."

Start here...

You didn't quote Adam Smith. You quoted some leftwing asshole propagandist.

Go look up Adam Smith little buddies. Here, I'll help: When Corporations Rule the World Living Economies Forum

WCRWII.jpg

"It is ironic that corporate libertarians regularly pay homage to Adam Smith as their intellectual patron saint, since it is obvious to even the most casual reader of his epic work The Wealth of Nations that Smith would have vigorously opposed most of their claims and policy positions. For example, corporate libertarians fervently oppose any restraint on corporate size or power. Smith, on the other hand, opposed any form of economic concentration on the ground that it distorts the market's natural ability to establish a price that provides a fair return on land, labor, and capital; to produce a satisfactory outcome for both buyers and sellers; and to optimally allocate society's resources."

Start here...

The quotes are unnecessary, if you knew Adam Smith that is, and you don't you fucking infant.

WCRWII.jpg

Start here...

The quotes are unnecessary, if you knew Adam Smith that is, and you don't you fucking infant.

In other words, neither you nor your propagandist can quote anything from Adam Smith to support his claims.

WCRWII.jpg

Start here...

In other words, neither you nor your propagandist can quote anything from Adam Smith to support his claims.
Hey dummy, both of us can but you can't. That's why you're fucked my little infant, you have no idea what Smith thought or wrote.

This will help you you lazy fucking infant:

"Adam Smith in the Wealth of Nations criticized the joint-stock company corporate form because the separation of ownership and management could lead to inefficient management.

The directors of such [joint-stock] companies, however, being the managers rather of other people’s money than of their own, it cannot well be expected, that they should watch over it with the same anxious vigilance with which the partners in a private copartnery frequently watch over their own.... Negligence and profusion, therefore, must always prevail, more or less, in the management of the affairs of such a company."
Criticisms of corporations - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And here's number three of four you've lost on my little fucking infant:

"It must always be remembered, however, that it is the luxuries, and not the necessary expense of the inferior ranks of people, that ought ever to be taxed." - Adam Smith.

The last one I leave to you to look up since you need the fucking education.

WCRWII.jpg

Start here...

Hey dummy, both of us can but you can't. That's why you're fucked my little infant, you have no idea what Smith thought or wrote.

"Adam Smith in the Wealth of Nations criticized the joint-stock company corporate form because the separation of ownership and management could lead to inefficient management.

The directors of such [joint-stock] companies, however, being the managers rather of other people’s money than of their own, it cannot well be expected, that they should watch over it with the same anxious vigilance with which the partners in a private copartnery frequently watch over their own.... Negligence and profusion, therefore, must always prevail, more or less, in the management of the affairs of such a company."

Now you're quoting Wiki. That's about one step below quoting the Cliff Notes on a given subject.

And here's number 3 of 4 you've lost on my little fucking infant:

"It must always be remembered, however, that it is the luxuries, and not the necessary expense of the inferior ranks of people, that ought ever to be taxed." - Adam Smith.

well, you actually quoted Adam Smith. And what do you think this snippet of wisdom is supposed to mean? Who are the "inferior ranks of people" he refers to? How does this support anything you've said about what Adam Smith believes?

WCRWII.jpg

Start here...

Now you're quoting Wiki. That's about one step below quoting the Cliff Notes on a given subject.
Wiki has the quote correctly noted you dumbass. It's from the man you supposedly know, and actually have no fucking clue about.

And here's number 3 of 4 you've lost on my little fucking infant:

well, you actually quoted Adam Smith. And what do you think this snippet of wisdom is supposed to mean? Who are the "inferior ranks of people" he refers to? How does this support anything you've said about what Adam Smith believes?
The inferiors are the pitchforks, like you. And I stated four positions of Smith, two of which I have quoted in his own words and one of which you agreed with. Now the last one is up to you my lazy fucking little infant.

QUOTE="The Rabbi, post: 10524498, member: 20947"]

You're an utter idiot.
Thalidomide is sold world wide to this day. It is a valuable drug for treating many illnesses, as long as pregnant women dont take it. The FDA barred genuinely sick needy people from access to the drug because it was contraindicated in one segment of the population.
This is the problem with the FDA: They crow about preventing danger but you never hear about people denied life saving drugs because the drug hasnt passed FDA muster.
At this moment I am suffering with psoriasis, even though Novartis' break through drug, Cosentyx, is available in Europe.[/QUOTE]

You're the idiot.

:DDespite its harmful side effects, thalidomide is FDA-approved for two uses today—the treatment of inflammation associated with Hansen’s disease (leprosy) and as a chemotherapeutic agent for patients with multiple myeloma, purposes for which it was originally prescribed off-label."

See more of the history, here:

The Thalidomide Tragedy Lessons for Drug Safety and Regulation Helix Magazine

And does anyone wonder why I regularly remind the readers that Rabbi is a liar. Once again I remind him that half-truths and lies by omission are still the practices of the dishonest - a group to which he belongs.

That's a really good example. Wry! Being that you believe libertarians are extreme right wing, tell us something else libertarians lack perspective on. Tell us about Obama's 14 wars or his mandates for people in violation of their civil liberties. Tell us about how moderate and excellent you are with your opinion you like to blanket over everyone else in your never ending and grand arrogance.

Fucks like you believe you're so smart and then you post this fucking absolute drivel. The fact you do not even see the irony tells so many tales about you.

You're a fucking brain dead moron, Wry. I hope you JOTCOM and the DIAF

The title of the thread asks a question. A simple question I thought most people could understand and debate. As it stands, pages later, the self described libertarian leaning Crazy Right Wing, people like you, take offense and responded with personal attacks.

If you had half the intelligence of an average American you would offer a rebuttal, and provide examples of a Libertarian ideology which demonstrates pragmatic, real world solutions to problems which face our country today.

Yet you respond with anger and word salad (what is JOTCOM and DIAR?). I suppose you believe that makes you appear clever; nothing you post will ever support that conclusion.

Forum List

Back