Do Libertarians have historical perspectives?

It seems by their responses that the Libertarian element who posts on this message board have the maturity of a preschool child on a sugar load.
If Capitalism, the Free Market and individual liberty mean nothing to you then ...
They mean a lot, just not what you people believe, which is Anarchy and not those three things.

But you fuckers define anarchy as any socioeconomic system in which you do not have a right to force your neighbors to

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst
5- educate you up to and including community college
6- invade every country on the face of mother earth
7- protect and defend the Jewish State

No, we don't, so either grow up and have a rational debate or go play with your dick.

Either admit that you are a parasite or go play with your anal sphincter.

Okay, go play with you dick you worthless little moron. If you can't get rational I don't have time for you.

It seems by their responses that the Libertarian element who posts on this message board have the maturity of a preschool child on a sugar load.
If Capitalism, the Free Market and individual liberty mean nothing to you then ...
They mean a lot, just not what you people believe, which is Anarchy and not those three things.

But you fuckers define anarchy as any socioeconomic system in which you do not have a right to force your neighbors to

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

No, we don't, so either grow up and have a rational debate or go play with your dick.

Of course you do.
Support from the biggest infant here. Charming...

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

Anarchy comes in more flavors than baskin Robbins. Can you be specific about your flavor of chunky monkey?

Says the far left drone that lumps anyone that is not far left as far right..
I dump on everyone. Americans are as dumb as dog shit.

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

Of course you do.

Since you've decided my name is "infant" I'll just refer to you as "dumb asshole."

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

Anarchy comes in more flavors than baskin Robbins. Can you be specific about your flavor of chunky monkey?
The FDA is like most gov agencies... Ineffective, costly, and a tool of big business (big pharma)...they do not protect Americans they harm them to generate profits.
The FDA has saved your sorry ass more times than you can count. Just because the baby has issues doesn't mean you throw it out with the bathwater, but you morons never learn that.

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

The FDA is like most gov agencies... Ineffective, costly, and a tool of big business (big pharma)...they do not protect Americans they harm them to generate profits.
The FDA has saved your sorry ass more times than you can count. Just because the baby has issues doesn't mean you throw it out with the bathwater, but you morons never learn that.

The FDA has killed more people than it could ever hope to save.

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

Of course you do.

Since you've decided my name is "infant" I'll just refer to you as "dumb asshole."
Feel free, although you only got the last part right, which is far better than usual for you my little infant.

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

That's just absolute bullshit, but you'd have to know why we created the thing and you don't of course. God your mother raised one stupid fucking child. I hope the other five have something, anything, on you my little infant.

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

Pussy flavor.

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

Pussy flavor.

Shrugs. I tried to give you a forum for your issues so they could be discussed

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

Pussy flavor.

Shrugs. I tried to give you a forum for your issues so they could be discussed

OK, ask me again about my favorite flavor of chunky monkey.

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

That's just absolute bullshit, but you'd have to know why we created the thing and you don't of course. God your mother raised one stupid fucking child. I hope the other five have something, anything, on you my little infant.

We created it because a bunch of sleazy politicians wanted to curry favor with major drug companies that didn't want to compete with upstart rivals. That's why most federal agencies are created: as a result of pressure from the regulated industries.

We created it because a bunch of sleazy politicians wanted to curry favor with major drug companies that didn't want to compete with upstart rivals. That's why most federal agencies are created: as a result of pressure from the regulated industries.
You are so fuckin' dumb. It's amazing your family still invites you to dinner.

You are so fuckin' dumb. It's amazing your family still invites you to dinner.
You make dumb look smart.

"Fifty years ago, the vigilance of FDA medical officer Dr. Frances Kelsey prevented a public health tragedy of enormous proportion by ensuring that the sedative thalidomide was never approved in the United States"

. - See more at: 50 Years after Thalidomide Why Regulation Matters FDA Voice

Or is it only the Crazy Right Wing so stuck in an ideology they reject the FDA (and many other Federal agencies) as unconstitutional?

My take of libertarianism is that regardless of what they think of the FDA, they'd consider it unconstitutional.

And there is where the rubber meets the road. Pragmatic government demands safeguards, ideologues will allow needless suffering.

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3-insure you
4- quench your thirst

You're not one to judge, you hate government and yet, have no practical alternative.

"Fifty years ago, the vigilance of FDA medical officer Dr. Frances Kelsey prevented a public health tragedy of enormous proportion by ensuring that the sedative thalidomide was never approved in the United States"

. - See more at: 50 Years after Thalidomide Why Regulation Matters FDA Voice

Or is it only the Crazy Right Wing so stuck in an ideology they reject the FDA (and many other Federal agencies) as unconstitutional?

My take of libertarianism is that regardless of what they think of the FDA, they'd consider it unconstitutional.

And there is where the rubber meets the road. Pragmatic government demands safeguards, ideologues will allow needless suffering.

Government allows "needless suffering." Regulations always come after some tragedy. Airline crashes are a classic example.

Regulations always come after some tragedy. Airline crashes are a classic example.
Which is entirely appropriate.

It's entirely useless. Industry would have changes their policies anyway. All regulations do is ossify one person's solution into concrete.

The complaint was that private industry "allows needless suffering." Government doesn't do any better.

Regulations always come after some tragedy. Airline crashes are a classic example.
Which is entirely appropriate.

It's entirely useless. Industry would have changes their policies anyway. All regulations do is ossify one person's solution into concrete.

The complaint was that private industry "allows needless suffering." Government doesn't do any better.
You ideology is not only wrong, it's fucking useless. Learn capitalism my little infant. No capitalist spends money they don't have to. Just because an airplane crashes doesn't mean I will fix the problems. It means I'll figure out how many crashes killing how many people can happen before I screw the company into the ground. Risks are calculated, and then maybe mitigated. That depends upon the price, not the human suffering.

Forum List

Back