Do Libertarians have historical perspectives?

Libertarian creed: I got mine, fuck the rest of you
Parasitic credo
I don't have mine. I will steal it from you. Fuck you all.
Share the wealth isn't stealing. It's a pay to play game boys. We built what you need to make a living, and for that there is a price to be paid.
When some asshole I don't know or care about wants to "share" my wealth, that's stealing, pure and simple.

You didn't build jack shit that I need.
We built everything you needed to make a living. For that there is a price to be paid, called taxes. There is no free lunch.

And if you want to get rich, spread the wealth around, that does it time and again.

Parasitic credo
Share the wealth isn't stealing. It's a pay to play game boys. We built what you need to make a living, and for that there is a price to be paid.
When some asshole I don't know or care about wants to "share" my wealth, that's stealing, pure and simple.

We built everything you needed to make a living. For that there is a price to be paid, called taxes. There is no free lunch.

And if you want to get rich, spread the wealth around, that does it time and again.

You built the Welfare state, public schools and public housing. Awful track record

Parasitic credo

You built the Welfare state, public schools and public housing. Awful track record
We built the fucking country, not to mention founding it. Our record is what allows you to live as you do.

Parasitic credo

We built the fucking country, not to mention founding it. Our record is what allows you to live as you do.

You didn't build that!

Our founders fought for individual liberty and freedom, you bootlickers spend every waking hour dreaming up more ways the government can take control of things. You believe that Progressives built the USA because you;re pathological lairs and believe your own bullshit.

You personally are a fucking Nazi too

You didn't build that!

Our founders fought for individual liberty and freedom, you bootlickers spend every waking hour dreaming up more ways the government can take control of things. You believe that Progressives built the USA because you;re pathological lairs and believe your own bullshit.

Liberals founded and built this nation, and I am a Liberal. I'm smarter than they were but still a Liberal. And for the work we did, you have to pay up. Sorry Charlie.

Libertarians have a naïve, utopian, and failed political philosophy.

220px-CroppedStalin1943.jpg

Joseph Stalin

The tyrant of choice for parasites, communists, and government supremacists.

adam-smith-on-taxes.jpg

That's better.
Smith was arguing that a property tax would fall more heavily on the rich, in other words, for a tax no different than current property taxes. He wasn't arguing for a progressive income tax.
That's correct, he was against income taxes. He also wanted corporations kept banned, for the regulation of capitalism by the government, and for luxury taxes. Have you any plans to support those as well, or just the one thing you are okay with my little infant?

That's all horseshit you read on some leftwing propaganda site. Smith never said any such thing. He was specifically against government regulations. That is what the Wealth of Nations is all about.

You're simply an ignorant dishonest toad.

You didn't build that!

Liberals founded and built this nation, and I am a Liberal. I'm smarter than they were but still a Liberal. And for the work we did, you have to pay up. Sorry Charlie.

You bear no resemblance to the liberals who founded this nation. They were capitalists. You're a communist.

You didn't build that!

You bear no resemblance to the liberals who founded this nation. They were capitalists. You're a communist.
I'm a capitalist asswipe, and they were nothing like the capitalists you believe them to be my little infant, but you wouldn't know that just like you don't know Adam Smith.

Joseph Stalin

adam-smith-on-taxes.jpg

That's better.
Smith was arguing that a property tax would fall more heavily on the rich, in other words, for a tax no different than current property taxes. He wasn't arguing for a progressive income tax.
That's correct, he was against income taxes. He also wanted corporations kept banned, for the regulation of capitalism by the government, and for luxury taxes. Have you any plans to support those as well, or just the one thing you are okay with my little infant?

That's all horseshit you read on some leftwing propaganda site. Smith never said any such thing. He was specifically against government regulations. That is what the Wealth of Nations is all about.

You couldn't be more wrong. And you have no idea what Smith was, a moralist, and you have no morals.

You didn't build that!

I'm a capitalist asswipe, and they were nothing like the capitalists you believe them to be my little infant, but you wouldn't know that just like you don't know Adam Smith.

You bear no resemblance to a capitalist.

Joseph Stalin

adam-smith-on-taxes.jpg

That's better.

You couldn't be more wrong. And you have no idea what Smith was, a moralist, and you have no morals.

I know Adam Smith never said anything you claim he said. You're a flat out liar.

adam-smith-on-taxes.jpg

That's better.

I know Adam Smith never said anything you claim he said. You're a flat out liar.
Go look it up. Start with his support for banning corporations. Do you know why? No, but I'll give you a hint. It's because people making decisions with other people's money make immoral decisions. Sounds like a Moralist eh? Yep. He believed that if the decisions you made would mean your kids didn't eat then you would make the very best decisions, but not if it didn't personally hurt you or your family.

Gone on little infant, look up everything I said. It's in his own fucking words.

You didn't build that!

You couldn't be more wrong. I don't charge by the hour because I'm a communist. My clients pay and I do what they need done. Works like a charm.

Go look it up. Start with his support for banning corporations. Do you know why? No, but I'll give you a hint. It's because people making decisions with other people's money make immoral decisions. Sounds like a Moralist eh? Yep. He believed that if the decisions you made would mean your kids didn't eat then you would make the very best decisions, but not if it didn't personally hurt you or your family.

Gone on little infant, look up everything I said. It's in his own fucking words.

You go look it up and then post what you find to the forum. That's how debates work. You make a claim, then you produce the evidence to support your claim. This isn't a classroom where you give out homework assignments, asshole.

You didn't build that!

You couldn't be more wrong. I don't charge by the hour because I'm a communist. My clients pay and I do what they need done. Works like a charm.

Every communist in this country expects to get paid. They are all hypocrites like you.

Every communist in this country expects to get paid. They are all hypocrites like you.

Look at the idiots from Rage Against the Machine, they're communists and want everyone to pay up....except when it comes to sharing their music for free

Go look up Adam Smith little buddies. Here, I'll help: When Corporations Rule the World Living Economies Forum

WCRWII.jpg

"It is ironic that corporate libertarians regularly pay homage to Adam Smith as their intellectual patron saint, since it is obvious to even the most casual reader of his epic work The Wealth of Nations that Smith would have vigorously opposed most of their claims and policy positions. For example, corporate libertarians fervently oppose any restraint on corporate size or power. Smith, on the other hand, opposed any form of economic concentration on the ground that it distorts the market's natural ability to establish a price that provides a fair return on land, labor, and capital; to produce a satisfactory outcome for both buyers and sellers; and to optimally allocate society's resources."

Start here...

I am a capitalist, dummy, and unlike you, I'm a real one who knows what he's talking about.

Last edited:
"Fifty years ago, the vigilance of FDA medical officer Dr. Frances Kelsey prevented a public health tragedy of enormous proportion by ensuring that the sedative thalidomide was never approved in the United States"

. - See more at: 50 Years after Thalidomide Why Regulation Matters FDA Voice

Or is it only the Crazy Right Wing so stuck in an ideology they reject the FDA (and many other Federal agencies) as unconstitutional?
Moron.

Forum List

Back