Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

Wrong. It is still a theory....not law.

"It is still a theory....not law"

You, sir, are a fraud. A blatant, shameless liar. Nobody with even a shred of background in any scientific field would say something so stupid...something that betrays such a complete and fundamental ignorance of what the terms "scientific law" and "scientific theory" mean.... Something no scientist would ever say....something that would get you laughed out of any freshman science class, much less serious company...

You're as delusional as your other counterpart. Perhaps you should actually study seismic, stratigraphy, and paleo. Regurgitating simple theoretical axioms out of a textbook based on prior discoveries that are filled with more questions than answers is a real laugher. You have no idea of what you are even talking about.
Perhaps you should actually study seismic, stratigraphy, and paleo.

I have and all scream evolution

Obviously not. Im not trying to disprove evolution. I haven't seen sufficient evidence through studies that warrant it as factual.

Fascinating. Have you raised your concerns to the global scientific community? They seem to have seen more than enough evidence.
Have you raised your concerns to the global scientific community?
Of course he hasn't. Why? Because s/he ascribes to and is a "gold-card carrying member" of the cult of anti-intellectualism winding its way through our political and cultural life whereby individuals like him are nurtured by the false notion that democracy means their ignorance is just as good as scientists' knowledge.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
-- Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

You, sir, are a fraud. A blatant, shameless liar. Nobody with even a shred of background in any scientific field would say something so stupid...something that betrays such a complete and fundamental ignorance of what the terms "scientific law" and "scientific theory" mean.... Something no scientist would ever say....something that would get you laughed out of any freshman science class, much less serious company...

You're as delusional as your other counterpart. Perhaps you should actually study seismic, stratigraphy, and paleo. Regurgitating simple theoretical axioms out of a textbook based on prior discoveries that are filled with more questions than answers is a real laugher. You have no idea of what you are even talking about.

Obviously not. Im not trying to disprove evolution. I haven't seen sufficient evidence through studies that warrant it as factual.

Fascinating. Have you raised your concerns to the global scientific community? They seem to have seen more than enough evidence.
Of course he hasn't. Why? Because s/he ascribes to and is a "gold card carrying member" of the cult of anti-intellectualism winding its way through our political and cultural life whereby individuals like him are nurtured by the false notion that democracy means their ignorance is just as good as scientists' knowledge.

Agree, and this wave is helped along by the internet. No matter what stupid, wrong thing one thinks, that one can get on the internet and find 1000 nodding sycophants.

Of course he hasn't. Why? Because s/he ascribes to and is a "gold card carrying member" of the cult of anti-intellectualism winding its way through our political and cultural life whereby individuals like him are nurtured by the false notion that democracy means their ignorance is just as good as scientists' knowledge.

On the contrary, I have. I have only noticed a continuance of consensus as govt agencies have green lighted and quickly expedited grants that are pro-human cause warming. Follow the money trail. Scientists are lazy.

Agree, and this wave is helped along by the internet. No matter what stupid, wrong thing one thinks, that one can get on the internet and find 1000 nodding sycophants.

You and your counterpart know nothing about science other than to copy and paste.

You and your counterpart know nothing about science other than to copy and paste.

Ha, get your own material, parrot-boy.

When can we look forward to your next journal-published research article? I'm sure your "But we still have monkeys!" and "The climate warms and cools!" articles will he bombshells that will reverberate throughout the global scientific community.

When can we look forward to your next journal-published research article? I'm sure your "But we still have monkeys!" and "The climate warms and cools!" articles will he bombshells that will reverberate throughout the global scientific community.

You're a hoot. You're arguing that the climate doesnt warm and cool?

Yes genius, that's the exact translation of my posts. How DID you get so smart?

Let's examine the stupidity of what you are saying:

Everything you know about the climate (which ain't much) was discovered and taught to you by climate scientists. And now an uneducated slob like you is implying that they are all laboring under the ignorance of their own discoveries.

Browntrout: "But the climate warms and cools!"

Climate scientist: "I know dumbass, I taught you that."

Everything you know about the climate (which ain't much) was discovered and taught to you by climate scientists. And now an uneducated slob like you is implying that they are all laboring under the ignorance of their own discoveries.

Wrong, lol. They made no discoveries. They all wrote grants and got some goodies from the govt......as long as they tow the line.

Wrong, lol. They made no discoveries. They all wrote grants and got some goodies from the govt......as long as they tow the line.

Climate scientists made no discoveries...? Weird. How do you suppose we were divined all of our knowledge of present and past climate?

Oh, that's right: idiot denier blogs. Of course. Duh.

When can we look forward to your next journal-published research article?

I broached that question earlier. In response I got radio silence, not even so much as an honest attestation that he had not published any such seminal works, to say nothing of his at least acknowledging that he'd confused/conflated scientific laws with scientific theories.
When one finds oneself engaged with another who, upon being shown the most basic of their errors, won't acknowledge them and revise the substance of their analysis and commentary (assuming there is some substance there in the first place), particularly when scientific findings are the topic, it becomes clear that individual is more interested in engaging in a contretemps than they are in having a substantive discussion.

While some people might be willing to indulge such individuals by continuing to engage with them, I'm not one of those people.

I broached that question earlier. In response I got radio silence, not even so much as an honest attestation that he had not published any such seminal works, to say nothing of his at least acknowledging that he'd confused/conflated scientific laws with scientific theories.
When one finds oneself engaged with another who, upon being shown the most basic of their errors, won't acknowledge them and revise the substance of their analysis and commentary (assuming there is some substance there in the first place), particularly when scientific findings are the topic, it becomes clear that individual is more interested in engaging in a contretemps than they are in having a substantive discussion.

While some people might be willing to indulge such individuals by continuing to engage with them, I'm not one of those people.

They should be ridiculed. They are not only absurd for thinking that uneducated slobs regurgitating blogs is a real threat to any accepted scientific theory, but they are also offensive to both imply and explicitly state that the global scientific community is lying, incompetent, or both. As such, they deserve NO politeness or courtesy. They deserve to be insulted and laughed out of the room.

I did not call a consensus, "science". Shameless lie by you. In fact, invited you to challenge the consensus on scientific grounds. Which you will not do, as you know less than nothing about this topic and would be laughed out of any serious discussion about it.

And what a surprise, the evolution denier also denies accepted climate theories. Yes, I'm sure climate scientists will be so embarrassed when you tell them that the climate warms and cools.
I did not call a consensus, "science".

Consensus being the arbiter/identifier of what is and is not so is central to populism, not to scientific method. Populists, of course, don't often realize that and in turn make exactly the mistake the other member did and that you had to correct.

That I'm no longer willing to use my time to correct inane inferences like the one you just did is part and parcel why I will no longer engage with that nitwit.

The fact that we are still calling it the THEORY of Evolution rather than the LAW of Evolution suggests it cannot be proven withoit doubt.

False. Lay people generally do not understand what science means by 'a theory'. General Relativity is a theory. Evolution, as well as General Relativity, is accepted fact by 99% of scientists, but until the last minute piece of evidence proves it absolutely it will always be called 'a Theory'. It is how honest people discuss things, if you don't know 100% you don't claim absolute knowledge.

Contrary to religion whose very DNA is claiming their beliefs are 100% true with little or no evidence. And when evidence comes to light that disproves those beliefs they reject the evidence.

Last edited:
I did not call a consensus, "science". Shameless lie by you. In fact, invited you to challenge the consensus on scientific grounds. Which you will not do, as you know less than nothing about this topic and would be laughed out of any serious discussion about it.

And what a surprise, the evolution denier also denies accepted climate theories. Yes, I'm sure climate scientists will be so embarrassed when you tell them that the climate warms and cools.
I did not call a consensus, "science".

Consensus being the arbiter/identifier of what is and is not so is central to populism, not to scientific method. Populists, of course, don't often realize that and in turn make exactly the mistake the other member did and that you had to correct.

That I'm no longer willing to use my time to correct inane inferences like the one you just did is part and parcel why I will no longer engage with that nitwit.

Lol. I'll do the same. Y'all are both a waste.

You broached nothing other than you are a copy and paste hack.

The fact that we are still calling it the THEORY of Evolution rather than the LAW of Evolution suggests it cannot be proven withoit doubt.

False. Lay people generally do not understand what science means by 'a theory'. General Relativity is a theory. Evolution as well as General Relativity is accept fact by 99% of scientists, but until the last miniscule piece of evidence proves it absolutely it will always be called 'a Theory'. It is how honest people discuss things, if you don't know 100% you don't claim absolute knowledge.

Contrary to religions whose very DNA is claiming their beliefs are 100% true with little or no evidence. And when evidence comes to light that disproves those beliefs they reject the evidence.

Not true because physical laws are completely different from theory.

False. Lay people generally do not understand what science means by 'a theory'. General Relativity is a theory. Evolution as well as General Relativity is accept fact by 99% of scientists, but until the last miniscule piece of evidence proves it absolutely it will always be called 'a Theory'. It is how honest people discuss things, if you don't know 100% you don't claim absolute knowledge.

Contrary to religions whose very DNA is claiming their beliefs are 100% true with little or no evidence. And when evidence comes to light that disproves those beliefs they reject the evidence.

Not true because physical laws are completely different from theory.

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back