Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

The fact that we are still calling it the THEORY of Evolution rather than the LAW of Evolution suggests it cannot be proven withoit doubt.

False. Lay people generally do not understand what science means by 'a theory'. General Relativity is a theory. Evolution as well as General Relativity is accept fact by 99% of scientists, but until the last miniscule piece of evidence proves it absolutely it will always be called 'a Theory'. It is how honest people discuss things, if you don't know 100% you don't claim absolute knowledge.

Contrary to religions whose very DNA is claiming their beliefs are 100% true with little or no evidence. And when evidence comes to light that disproves those beliefs they reject the evidence.

Not true because physical laws are completely different from theory.

Hilarious.

Wrong. Obviously, you don't know the difference between physical laws and theory. I actually feel sorry for you.

I'll do the same.

Great! Nothing would be better than for you hacks to crawl back under your rocks.

No, its just that hacks such as yourself have nothing to offer.

Who says we should offer an idiot like you anything? We are the ones on the correct side of both science and history. The only thing a moron like you should be offered is ridicule. We offered you education when you were younger, and you rejected it. Now ridicule is all that's left for you uneducated slobs.

Who says we should offer an idiot like you anything? We are the ones on the correct side of both science and history. The only thing a moron like you should be offered is ridicule. We offered you education when you were younger, and you rejected it. Now ridicule is all that's left for you uneducated slobs.
Are you gay or black, or both?

Dude, there are other websites more suited to your fetishes.

Dude, there are other websites more suited to your fetishes.
Well, if you're not gay or black, then obviously a cuck.

Again, your fetishes would be better served on a different website. Or, put down the mountain dew and cheetohs and get out of the trailer for some fresh air, Cletus.

Blissful idiot.

I'll do the same.

Great! Nothing would be better than for you hacks to crawl back under your rocks.

Seriously, I want none of the nonsense that you and xelor are offering.

Obviously not. Im not trying to disprove evolution. I haven't seen sufficient evidence through studies that warrant it as factual.

You just haven't read enough. The web is screaming full of facts and info about evolution. Read some Richard Dawkins. Engage your brain for a change.

Obviously not. Im not trying to disprove evolution. I haven't seen sufficient evidence through studies that warrant it as factual.

You just haven't read enough. The web is screaming full of facts and info about evolution. Read some Richard Dawkins. Engage your brain for a change.

I'm not trying to disprove evolution. I haven't seen sufficient evidence to prove it.

I'm not trying to disprove evolution. I haven't seen sufficient evidence to prove it.

You seem to be looking for absolute proof, like some sort of mathematical theorem. That isn't going to happen. But the EVIDENCE for evolution is overwhelming.

Khan Academy

Lines of evidence: The science of evolution

The Proof Is in the Proteins: Test Supports Universal Common Ancestor for All Life

You seem to be looking for absolute proof, like some sort of mathematical theorem. That isn't going to happen. But the EVIDENCE for evolution is overwhelming.

Khan Academy

Lines of evidence: The science of evolution

The Proof Is in the Proteins: Test Supports Universal Common Ancestor for All Life

I've seen evidence of adaptation but not evolution. There are too many holes and endless theoretical supposition not based on fact.

I'll do the same.

Tough shit....facts are facts, regardless of whether or not you want them or believe in them.

I'll do the same.

Tough shit....facts are facts, regardless of whether or not you want them or believe in them.

You're not selling facts. Nothing tough about it.

Forum List

Back