Do Masks Work?

Put a fire hose behind those pants and both of you are going to get inundated which is a much better analogy. Neither are appropriate as we are not talking about water. We are talking about an airborne virus of .08 micrometers and you are using a mask that filters particles over 20 times that size. That is like using chain link fencing to filter out flies. Now what do you think?
Again. Try putting on a mask and blowing out a candle. You should be able to do it if what you say is accurate.,...but you can't

Last edited:
So if you know the vaccine isn’t foolproof and the masks aren’t either. Why are you demanding them both to be mandatory?
Just like a football helmet won't stop you from getting a concussion, but I advise you wear one when playing football.

Dumbass SOB, quit being stubborn and playing politics.
That's ALL you're doing.

But you and your gang of RWI's continue to bond over this.

Just like a football helmet won't stop you from getting a concussion, but I advise you wear one when playing football.

Dumbass SOB, quit being stubborn and playing politics.
That's ALL you're doing.

But you and your gang of RWI's continue to bond over this.
So you want everyone to wear a football helmet so you do not get a concussion?

Cuz, that’s what you are asking of others.

So you want everyone to wear a football helmet so you do not get a concussion?

Cuz, that’s what you are asking of others.
So what you're saying is, Nostra is too much of a pussy to play the game of football.
Cuz, If you were in the game, you'd be wearing a helmet.

If masks are effective in preventing illness, will the next step be to make mask use permanent? After all, even after Corona Virus is just a pleasant memory, there are other viruses and pathogens out there both old and new. And if it can reduce the chance of getting a bug even minimally, why not enforce it at least among the Hoi Polloi?

This is where we are heading, this is where the lib elite wants to take our society.

There is an advantage to be exposed to pathogens, of course. Building up natural immunity helps the immune system. Keeping people hermetically sealed in masks helps to prevent that. Further, the problems with masking up little kids is a problem as watching people is how they learn to speak themselves. If all the adults are wearing masks, it leaves them a bit clueless.

I can't believe we are still having this stupid debate when the evidence is crystal fucking clear.

Fucking clear is right: the mask mandate DOUBLED the infection rate in the counties that participated: before mandate: 40:60 ( 2:3 - controll:subject) After mandate: 118:310 (1:3 - controll:subject). This means the control group (no mask mandate) cut their incidence in HALF compared to the group that were forced to wear masks.

A math error this huge means whoever published the conclusion needs their license to practice education revoked. or maybe 2+2 = 5... oh yeah, right.

Long story short, the answer is no.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless—whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone—or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks."

It doesn't matter if they work. Mandates equal control. And leftists love control.

LMAO .... at the Irony ....

You Stupid Leftist Fucks have no clue what is really going on here.

The problem is I know exactly what's going on and you didn't realise that. So out comes the obligatory leftist fuck accusations as if republicans have a mortgage on intelligence.

You're big mouth always get you into trouble. Have you right wing know all's ever thought of thinking before you belch out lies and eventually get pinged for it. I do it ever day on here and you never learn. Youre all paranoid about the left. You hate them all for no reason.
The lot of you are fucked in the head.

If the mask works why the vaccine? If the vaccine works, why the mask?
As has been CLEARLY demonstrated:

The stupidity of those fighting masks and vaccines has allowed the COVID virus to evolve again and again.

The vaccines are very effective against the original version and is effective at reducing the complications from other versions.
BUT vaccinated people can still catch and spread all versions of the virus.
SO, the mask is used to protect idiots who refuse the vaccine.

To simplify, just for you:

The vaccine protects the intelligent (ME). The masks protect the stupid (YOU).

It doesn't matter if they work. Mandates equal control. And leftists love control.
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...

You would rather die than have masks or vaccines mandated?
Do you feel the same about the polio vaccine? Measles, mumps, diphtheria?
How about Scarlett fever?

ANd

Says the people wanting a personal view of every woman's vagina.

Fuck em...daddy needs lebensraum.
Now go put your face diaper on so you don't risk a case of the sniffles...pussy.
As expected. You are, indeed, dumb as a sack of shit.

Masks, dumbass, do not protect the wearer. The protect dumbasses like you.
You're welcome, dumbass.

The problem is I know exactly what's going on and you didn't realise that. So out comes the obligatory leftist fuck accusations as if republicans have a mortgage on intelligence.

You're big mouth always get you into trouble. Have you right wing know all's ever thought of thinking before you belch out lies and eventually get pinged for it. I do it ever day on here and you never learn. Youre all paranoid about the left. You hate them all for no reason.
The lot of you are fucked in the head.
You know “exactly what’s going on”?

OK, tell us how many more infections there will be.

And deaths.

Surely you didn’t just lie to all of us.

Give us the exact numbers Colin norris

Hell no they don't work. That fucking imp Fauci even said so...before he said they do...then two do better.
He only said that to save them for professionals at the very beginning of the problem. Everybody knows it including the people that brain wash you with this baloney. Masks work from 20% for a crummy cloth one to 95% for a surgical one.

As expected. You are, indeed, dumb as a sack of shit.

Masks, dumbass, do not protect the wearer. The protect dumbasses like you.
You're welcome, dumbass.
They are 20% to 95% effective, from crummy cloth 1 to surgical one. You are of course totally missinformed by babbling idiot pundits. The whole world thinks you are nuts. Change the channel dumb ass.

Forum List

Back