🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

Btw, for the record I don't have any issues with vegetarians and vegans. The issue comes when I find myself sounding like a broken record where I enjoy eating meat and they just won't get it through their thick skulls that they can't change that.

You do realize that according to the bible, when Jesus returns things will go back to how they were in the pre-fall Edenic world? Meaning peace, non-violence, justice and harmony among all creation. That day may come much sooner than people think.

So you'll have to tell God "I enjoy eating meat and you won't get it through your thick skull that you can't change that." We'll see how that works out.

You'd probably see ZERO cows in the wild -- except where they are a RELIGIOUS icon. That's the trade-off here. Could ya handle that?

Humans were given one job. To take care of the earth and the animals, as image-bearers of God. That job has been a total disaster. I mean, mankind basically did the exact opposite.

As for what you said....the way I see it is there are a growing number of animal sanctuaries. There would be a lot less cows, because we wouldn't be breeding them into existence for the sole purpose of exploiting them... but there would still be cows, and they would be taken care of in the way they are supposed to be.

For example, take a look at these stories. Look at how happy they are when they realize they are finally in a good, safe place where they won't be harmed.

Humans were given one job. To take care of the earth and the animals, as image-bearers of God. That job has been a total disaster. I mean, mankind basically did the exact opposite.

As for what you said....the way I see it is there are a growing number of animal sanctuaries. There would be a lot less cows, because we wouldn't be breeding them into existence for the sole purpose of exploiting them... but there would still be cows, and they would be taken care of in the way they are supposed to be.

For example, take a look at these stories. Look at how happy they are when they realize they are finally in a good, safe place where they won't be harmed.

Ask the cows in India how happy they are.

I don't know what your point is or what that has to do with the price of rice in China.

I did a search .. gads!

This threads been interesting buttercup.. an eye opener..

Mankind ... :disbelief:

I did a search .. gads!

That's what I suspected, thanks for the link. (gads is right! :omg:) But I don't know why Independent posted about India to me, instead of rupol. I'm not the one who agrees with what is going on in India, for a number of reasons, one of them being that they consume dairy.

Last edited:
I did a search .. gads!

Btw Lumpy, I truly appreciate that you actually read articles and look at videos. At least you're not willfully blind like some others.

Btw Lumpy, I truly appreciate that you actually read articles and look at videos. At least you're not willfully blind like some others.
I'm thinkin we have a mutual appreciation thing going on .. ;)

There's a huge difference between factory farming/ranching and Church on Sunday ranchers loving their lifestyle and humanely raising and slaughtering their cattle..

Seems like with too many things these days common decency, humanity is sold out for profit...

Last edited:
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

this may be the 2nd page of the c bible, displeased to that point but would read no further that book with the forgery and fallacy of the above ... the message is clear for the unfettered corruption and degradation of spiritual humanity.

You do realize that according to the bible, when Jesus returns things will go back to how they were in the pre-fall Edenic world? Meaning peace, non-violence, justice and harmony among all creation. That day may come much sooner than people think.

So you'll have to tell God "I enjoy eating meat and you won't get it through your thick skull that you can't change that." We'll see how that works out.

Alright, I know that I already said that my last post to you was the final one, but now you're just being delusional. There is nothing sinful about eating meat as Jesus did it Himself and He was sinless. There was a time when we couldn't eat pork, but that was when it was still considered unclean.

Delusional once again. Cows are supposed to be eaten!! And if we didn't get their milk then we wouldn't have much of anything to eat and cook/bake with. I'm not forcing you to see it my way, but you're being really silly and I just had to point that out at least.

Alright, I know that I already said that my last post to you was the final one, but now you're just being delusional. There is nothing sinful about eating meat as Jesus did it Himself and He was sinless. There was a time when we couldn't eat pork, but that was when it was still considered unclean.

Delusional once again. Cows are supposed to be eaten!! And if we didn't get their milk then we wouldn't have much of anything to eat and cook/bake with. I'm not forcing you to see it my way, but you're being really silly and I just had to point that out at least.
She's right. You are not. I will reply in more detail later when I have time.

BTW, no animal was "meant" to be treated as a crop.

She's right. You are not. I will reply in more detail later when I have time.

BTW, no animal was "meant" to be treated as a crop.

So then no fruit or vegetable was meant to be eaten either? They're alive as well. I can even point out a scripture that proves that you're wrong. Leviticus 11:3 "Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat."

I can even point out a scripture that proves that you're wrong. Leviticus 11:3 "Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat."
So why do you disobey God if you say this is from GOD.

So then no fruit or vegetable was meant to be eaten either? They're alive as well. I can even point out a scripture that proves that you're wrong.
Silly airhead!

Genesis 2-29: “And God said, behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, which is the fruit of the tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”

Last edited:

First of all, don't put words in my mouth. My point was not that eating meat is a sin (there are plenty of sins associated with meat-eating, but that wasn't my point either.) My point, which you completely ignored, was that when Jesus returns He is going to restore that peaceful, non-predatory world that God created in the first place.

You failed to acknowledge that, and you seem to not even be aware of that. If you are calling me delusional, you are not calling me that, you are calling the bible delusional.

Delusional once again. Cows are supposed to be eaten!!

Nope. Once again, you don't seem to be aware of God's intent for mankind, which is clearly shown both in the pre-fall world (Genesis 1:29-30, as Death Angel posted) and in the prophetic scriptures about the future, when God restores that beautiful world of peace, justice and non-violence.

Animals were NOT created to be food. That is clearly shown in Genesis 1:29-30 and other verses.

Your problem is you don't have a big picture perspective. You are embracing the ways of this fallen world, but we are told to do the exact opposite. In fact, Jesus said we should be praying for God's kingdom to come and God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

As as Christian, why wouldn't you want to honor God's intent for mankind and God's perfect will? Not to mention God's numerous commands to be merciful, gentle, at peace with others, and and to treat others the way you would want to be treated?

And if we didn't get their milk then we wouldn't have much of anything to eat and cook/bake with. I'm not forcing you to see it my way, but you're being really silly and I just had to point that out at least.

That made me laugh. You are just plain wrong. You don't have to use breast milk of a diseased abused cow to make good baked goods. :lol: In fact, I recently got my S.O an amazing chocolate birthday cake that was 100% vegan and he was nonstop raving about how good it was. He said it was probably the best chocolate cake he ever had. No pus and blood-filled cow's milk added, and totally cruelty-free!

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

this may be the 2nd page of the c bible, displeased to that point but would read no further that book with the forgery and fallacy of the above ... the message is clear for the unfettered corruption and degradation of spiritual humanity.

Are you implying that the bible says it's OK to do whatever the hell we want with animals because we have "dominion"? If so, you're making the same mistake that many Christians make. The concept of dominion is SO misunderstood, and sadly at the root of the upside-down mentality in the world today in regard to how we treat animals.

I just did a video on this topic few days ago:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back