Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

funny you should say that after telling other people how to behave,,,classic fascist tactics,,,

its going to take a lot more than complaining about me not wearing a mask to shame me,,,

The number of coronavirus cases (including hospitalizations) has hit a new record. The pandemic in America is getting worse, and your position is advocating behavior that spreads it even faster.
I am advocating for a behavior that respects freedom,,,

whats next are you going to shoot people without masks???
Except it does not restrict freedom. It is a behavior that limits the freedom of the more vulnerable amongst us.

I think it’s good if I wear a mask, I also believe everyone has a right to decide on whether they want to wear them.

Is that the way littering laws, or the pooper-scooper laws work? That individuals get to decide if they'll participate, or is universal compliance required to make the law actually work?

How about other laws like speed limits, or proper disposal of pesticides or lead paint or hazardous waste? We have many laws that become worthless unless everybody complies, like the mask laws.

funny you should say that after telling other people how to behave,,,classic fascist tactics,,,

its going to take a lot more than complaining about me not wearing a mask to shame me,,,

The number of coronavirus cases (including hospitalizations) has hit a new record. The pandemic in America is getting worse, and your position is advocating behavior that spreads it even faster.

Except it does not restrict freedom. It is a behavior that limits the freedom of the more vulnerable amongst us.
if youre vulnerable you should stay home cause the masks are a joke,,,,

and YES it does restrict freedom for free people,,,
not sure about you,,,

Democrats making demands like any moslem country do you must wear this or that fuck you tyrant pieces of shit

Like making drivers wear a seat belt, or motorcyclists wear a helmet?

How about those laws like requiring a building permit, or zoning laws?

not sure about you,,,
Except they aren’t a joke.

So, you are ok if with restricting freedom? Or just the freedom of others?

I have seen individuals riding by themselves in cars with a damn mask on.. Really ????? So when they get laughed at, then the Demon-cratzi's try to level the field by force, and this is highly unexceptable, and it should be.
This is not unlike NASCAR or NHRA racing. They require all the professional racers to have a license. The reason isn't to protect the individual driver, but to protect the collective. Since like COVID-19, one bad actor can spread the problem to the others around them.

Do you run red lights?

That's a perfect example why we need universal mask wearing in public. Like your red light example, it doesn't do any good unless everybody does it, and the purpose isn't to protect the person running the red light, but to protect those that don't.

not sure about you,,,
Except they aren’t a joke.

So, you are ok if with restricting freedom? Or just the freedom of others?
before you comment you should read my posts,,,
I clearly said I dont want restrictions,,
but if someone is more vulnerable it would be smart of them to stay home or be very careful where they go,,,

and yes the masks are a joke cause the ones that have the vents dont stop you from infecting others and people that take them on and off all day long might as well wipe their ass with them while they are at it,,,

Democrats making demands like any moslem country do you must wear this or that fuck you tyrant pieces of shit

Like making drivers wear a seat belt, or motorcyclists wear a helmet?

How about those laws like requiring a building permit, or zoning laws?
what if I choose to not wear a seatbelt???

will I be shot if I refuse to be arrested???

Masks limit oxygen. Suffocate using your own carbon output

I think it’s good if I wear a mask, I also believe everyone has a right to decide on whether they want to wear them.

Is that the way littering laws, or the pooper-scooper laws work? That individuals get to decide if they'll participate, or is universal compliance required to make the law actually work?

How about other laws like speed limits, or proper disposal of pesticides or lead paint or hazardous waste? We have many laws that become worthless unless everybody complies, like the mask laws.
Wearing a mask is now a law? Can you tell me when it was passed and who passed the law?

Every law restricts freedom. But that's what makes society work, everybody giving up a freedom for the good of society. I'm sure there are those who want to marry their sister, or beat their wife. But were forced to give that up too.

Are the doctors and nurses in the ER or ICU saying masks don't work?

Saying masks are a joke, makes you the joke.
they are trained professionals,,,

the general public takes them off several times a day put them in their pockets and then put them back on,,,

not to mention constantly scratching their noses and rubbing their faces,,,

I watch the morons all day long and just laugh while baahhing like a sheeple,,,

but if someone is more vulnerable it would be smart of them to stay home or be very careful where they go,,,

Are you referring to people in nursing homes. They stayed home, yet account for 42% of coronavirus fatalities.

Clearly the idea of only the vulnerable need stay home, doesn't work.

I have seen individuals riding by themselves in cars with a damn mask on.. Really ????? So when they get laughed at, then the Demon-cratzi's try to level the field by force, and this is highly unexceptable, and it should be.
This is not unlike NASCAR or NHRA racing. They require all the professional racers to have a license. The reason isn't to protect the individual driver, but to protect the collective. Since like COVID-19, one bad actor can spread the problem to the others around them.

He is talking about people wearing masks while by themselves and your reply is about NASCAR drivers needing a license? So Nascar drivers need to wear masks during a race?

Are you referring to people in nursing homes. They stayed home, yet account for 42% of coronavirus fatalities.

Clearly the idea of only the vulnerable need stay home, doesn't work.
the rate was a lot higher than that thanks to democrats like cuomo and deblasio,,,and that **** in michigan,,,

Forum List

Back