Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

He is talking about people wearing masks while by themselves and your reply is about NASCAR drivers needing a license?

I see I have to explain the simple, to those less fortunate to have fully working ganglia.

Every driver has to prove he can race without crashing his car. That he knows the rules, and will obey every requirement. That means they are less likely to crash their car or lose control and cause an accident than the amateur without a license.

Since they are racing in close proximity to each other, it's imperative that one of them doesn't lose control, and spread the accident to another racer. Since that racer could then spread the accident to others, and on and on.

It's all about stopping the spread.

I can see you aren’t great at connecting the dots. The person you answered, that you conveniently left out, was talking about people driving a car with a mask on and then you went of on a strange tangent of race car drivers needing a license. I asked what driving with a mask on had to do with NASCAR and you come up with an insult and drivers in racing need to learn how to drive and not losing control of their cars.

Now, what does driving alone in a car with a mask on have to do with NASCAR and NHRA giving out a license?

He is talking about people wearing masks while by themselves and your reply is about NASCAR drivers needing a license?

I see I have to explain the simple, to those less fortunate to have fully working ganglia.

Every driver has to prove he can race without crashing his car. That he knows the rules, and will obey every requirement. That means they are less likely to crash their car or lose control and cause an accident than the amateur without a license.

Since they are racing in close proximity to each other, it's imperative that one of them doesn't lose control, and spread the accident to another racer. Since that racer could then spread the accident to others, and on and on.

and yet they crash their cars regularly,,,

As I say with NASCAR “three wide, three wide, three wide...yellow flag!

Crashes aren't anywhere near as often or as fatal as they were years ago.

The NASCAR Cup Series has seen 28 driver fatalities, the most recent of which occurred in February 2001 when Dale Earnhardt was killed during the Daytona 500. Safety in the sport has evolved through the decades.

There hasn't been a nascar fatality in almost 20 years.

The NASCAR Cup Series has seen 28 driver fatalities, the most recent of which occurred in February 2001 when Dale Earnhardt was killed during the Daytona 500. Safety in the sport has evolved through the decades.

I am sure you have a point,,,just cant figure out what it is,,,

You are being asked to show some courtesy and some empathy toward your fellow human being.
I am being FORCED!!!

If you don't like it, YOU stay home. I am not forcing you to do ANYTHING.
1593225631779.gif

if youre vulnerable you should stay home cause the masks are a joke,,,,

Are the doctors and nurses in the ER or ICU saying masks don't work?

Saying masks are a joke, makes you the joke.
they are trained professionals,,,

the general public takes them off several times a day put them in their pockets and then put them back on,,,

not to mention constantly scratching their noses and rubbing their faces,,,

I watch the morons all day long and just laugh while baahhing like a sheeple,,,

That's because you're an idiot.
and yet you fail to explain how,,,

It's real simple: The United States leads the entire world with Covid-19 infections, and now, infections are beginning to spike all over again, this time amongst young people. Much of the reasons for this is because of our Idiot in Chief, who literally lives in a world of his own making, and one that does not include anything remotely close to leadership on this pandemic, but also now we see conservative states who did not take this seriously, as well idiots who blubber something about "freedom" and the "Constitution" and refuse to wear masks are precisely why we not only lead the world in infection rate and deaths, but why we are seeing the curve rise yet again.

Doctors and nurses are burned out, ICU beds in Houston, which is this country's 4th largest city, are almost completely full, and Texas is closing down for the second time, this time out of sheer necessity, which will also force conservative Western and Southeastern states to take this pandemic seriously.

Oh, and did you hear about some of the new findings from England on long term damage from this disease? It seems to affect the brain in strange and still mysterious ways, finding out that strokes and even psychosis are a real possibility from having this infection.

if youre vulnerable you should stay home cause the masks are a joke,,,,

Are the doctors and nurses in the ER or ICU saying masks don't work?

Saying masks are a joke, makes you the joke.
they are trained professionals,,,

the general public takes them off several times a day put them in their pockets and then put them back on,,,

not to mention constantly scratching their noses and rubbing their faces,,,

I watch the morons all day long and just laugh while baahhing like a sheeple,,,

That's because you're an idiot.
and yet you fail to explain how,,,

It's real simple: The United States leads the entire world with Covid-19 infections, and now, infections are beginning to spike all over again, this time amongst young people. Much of the reasons for this is because of our Idiot in Chief, who literally lives in a world of his own making, and one that does not include anything remotely close to leadership on this pandemic, but also now we see conservative states who did not take this seriously, as well idiots who blubber something about "freedom" and the "Constitution" and refuse to wear masks are precisely why we not only lead the world in infection rate and deaths, but why we are seeing the curve rise yet again.

Doctors and nurses are burned out, ICU beds in Houston, which is this country's 4th largest city, are almost completely full, and Texas is closing down for the second time, this time out of sheer necessity, which will also force conservative Western and Southeastern states to take this pandemic seriously.

Oh, and did you hear about some of the new findings from England on long term damage from this disease? It seems to affect the brain in strange and still mysterious ways, finding out that strokes and even psychosis are a real possibility from having this infection.
SO!!!

I've been closer to death than this,,,

Actually, there was a guy killed at Dover in the following year after Earnhardt's death, can't remember his name. But your point is well taken.

I can see you aren’t great at connecting the dots. The person you answered, that you conveniently left out, was talking about people driving a car with a mask on and then you went of on a strange tangent of race car drivers needing a license. I asked what driving with a mask on had to do with NASCAR and you come up with an insult and drivers in racing need to learn how to drive and not losing control of their cars.

Everybody wearing a mask is for the same reason everybody in NASCAR needing a license.

Everybody out in public that doesn't wear a mask, is like NASCAR letting an unlicensed driver race.

That person might crash, that person might win the race. But they want to minimize the chance of one person starting a SPREAD

Everybody wearing a mask is for the same reason everybody in NASCAR needing a license.

Everybody out in public that doesn't wear a mask, is like NASCAR letting an unlicensed driver race.

That person might crash, that person might win the race. But they want to minimize the chance of one person starting a SPREAD
Everybody fucking off is for the same reason everybody else is fucking off.

NASCAR is about safety. Making the race as safe as possible by enacting restrictions on the drivers freedom.

Restrictions save lives, and they work when everybody obeys those restrictions. What works for NASCAR works for COVID-19. It's all about stopping the spread.

NASCAR is about safety. Making the race as safe as possible by enacting restrictions on the drivers freedom.

Restrictions save lives, and they work when everybody obeys those restrictions. What works for NASCAR works for COVID-19. It's all about stopping the spread.
NASCAR's rules dont over ride the constitution,,,

I dont understand how you guys can call trump a fascist and then act just like a fascist,,,

that must be that projection thing,,,

Now you again switched it up. You said professional drivers are trained not to wreck and the average every year is 220 a year. Some years it will drop and the next year go up. If you take the three series they average 220 per year.

The fatalities have little to do with deaths, it is the way the car is built, not driver training.

NASCAR is responsible for peoples lives both in the cars and in the stands,,

the government is forbidden from being responsible for private lives of the people,,,

Actually, there was a guy killed at Dover in the following year after Earnhardt's death, can't remember his name. But your point is well taken.

What did the deaths have to do with drivers learning to drive? Drivers not dying has more to do with safety equipment, not drivers being trained not to be in accidents. The accident rate remains the same.

NASCAR's rules dont over ride the constitution,,,

I dont understand how you guys can call trump a fascist and then act just like a fascist,,,

that must be that projection thing,,,
If requiring wearing a mask was unconstitutional, why hasn't a judge, any judge (local, state, federal) said that, and issued an injunction?

[Judge] Hidalgo's order, signed Wednesday and slated to take effect Monday, comes after local officials in Austin, Dallas and Laredo took similar measures to slow the spread of the new coronavirus. According to the order, violations are punishable by a $1,000 fine.

Hotze, said Hidalgo must show a compelling governmental interest and ensure the infringement on private residents' rights is narrow;

Forum List

Back