Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

The fatalities have little to do with deaths, it is the way the car is built, not driver training.

Fatalities are down because NASCAR places restricters on all the cars. It's like requiring the car to wear a face mask.
Yeah, and this has made Nascar very unpopular to many of the fans, and now many fans have become disgusted with the sport, as it has gone way to far in trying to sanitize the sport so much, that it has ruined the sport for many... I guess it was done for the weak at heart, (IOW) to be able to drive like Mrs. Daisy around the track now. Remember that I'm saying it went to far, and not that some safety measures taken were all bad. I understand safety, but when it becomes ridiculous, and it is attempting to sanitize a sport for the weak in the knees, then we've gone to far.

Masks are dangerous. No thanks.
"Masks are dangerous." That's the latest nonsense from the Trump fringe. Surgeons have been wearing masks of one sort or another since the late 19th century, sometimes during operations that last for many hours. In over one hundred years, have you ever heard of a surgeon dropping dead because s/he wore a mask? Can you find ANY evidence for such a thing EVER happening? Go ahead, prove it.

I didn't say someone would drop dead and they are dangerous in regards to suppressing your immune system. I don't wear one.

Luke Davis
June 25 at 7:43 PM
For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ‍♀). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.
So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.
• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).
• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”
• Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.
-Ultimate Answer:
*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.
*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).
*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.
The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”
Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.
*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.
I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”
If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense. Don’t drink the kool-aid.
Exactly right.. Good job. The exhale part is to keep the carbon monoxide from building up as well, in which only makes sense

Remember Ebola ??? The hospital workers could just peak into the room of a patient, and even though they were outfitted like an astronaut, they still caught that virus. Thank goodness that virus disappeared, because it was here, and it should have escaped just like the Covid did, but it didn't make it beyond the areas it was caught in. Now how that is, who knows.

Last edited:
Beware of the deep state ramping up fears before the election... Gotta break Trump and his team remember ???? People seeing this mandatory mask wearing thing as being no problem, but think about it folks, once it goes into affect, then people become subjected to government oppression, and authoritarian rule. I heard that fines will be upwards of $100.00 dollars if caught in the public without a mask on. Ok, think about it folks, what's going to happen next ??? Folks won't go out into the public, and they will stay home. Ok, so what's this cause ??? It causes the economy to suffer even more, and that equals more job loses, more fear, more suspicion of each other, more hatred towards each other, and less confidence in what is going on in the current government.

Otherwise it's the leftist wildest dreams by what is taking place, and so I ask that it don't make you all suspicious that the left or deep state are the ones showing the most fear or promoting it the most in this bullcrap ???????

Funny, don't you all think that it is highly coincidental that this nation is under a multi-pronged attack during an election, and that doesn't raise flags as to what is going on in all of this ??

Last edited:
"Masks are dangerous." That's the latest nonsense from the Trump fringe. Surgeons have been wearing masks of one sort or another since the late 19th century, sometimes during operations that last for many hours. In over one hundred years, have you ever heard of a surgeon dropping dead because s/he wore a mask? Can you find ANY evidence for such a thing EVER happening? Go ahead, prove it.

I didn't say someone would drop dead and they are dangerous in regards to suppressing your immune system. I don't wear one.

OK, let me get this straight:

Masks are "dangerous" because they "suppress your immune system"

So all the medical experts are wrong? No one should be wearing a mask? Or do you believe that people with healthy immune systems, like young people, athletes, etc., are doing their immune system a disservice by not allowing it to combat this virus like mother nature/God/spaghetti monster designed it to?

You do realize that your argument is completely without any scientific validity, right?

So all the medical experts are wrong? No one should be wearing a mask? Or do you believe that people with healthy immune systems, like young people, athletes, etc., are doing their immune system a disservice by not allowing it to combat this virus like mother nature/God/spaghetti monster designed it to?

You do realize that your argument is completely without any scientific validity, right?
they dont wear them everyday all day,,,

All you people have to do is watch the news, and watch the players who are laying it on thick, and then think about what their politics are, and what they have represented in the past 4 years. Even on Fox you have segments being run by left leaning host like Chris Wallace etc, and how they have been seemingly wishing for Trump's demise as well. A blind person can see what's going on.

Don't let the nation be taken over by the left folks, because if you think things have been crazy in the past, then you ain't seen nothing yet. Yeah things will seemingly get better for a short period of time, because the leftist got to show you that you were wrong about them, but after the love affair ends, they will take you to a dark place, and then metaphorically kick you out into the woods with everything you ever believed in packed upon your back with you.

Your reasoning is as coherent as your Darwinism, climate bullcrap, big bang theory etc, so there's that.

No one said that you have to wear a mask all day, of course you don't have to do this, that is not a rebuttal or a counterargument, that is simply stating a well known fact.

No one said that you have to wear a mask all day, of course you don't have to do this, that is not a rebuttal or a counterargument, that is simply stating a well known fact.
Or not

In a sterile environment.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

you make an excellent point!

my gay friend was beaten by kkk guys wearing nazi insignia and christian crosses!

now every time he sees a kkk guy
or a nazi insignia
or a christian cross....

he breaks out in sweats and has a panic attack!

I guess we'll just have to ban all of those things.....

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

my gay friend was beaten by kkk guys wearing nazi insignia and christian crosses!

or a nazi insignia
or a christian cross....

Kkk is demofks

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

or a nazi insignia
or a christian cross....

No, you just have to tell your friend that it wasn't wise to go to a Hell's angel club on a Friday night to try and invite them to the pride parade Saturday. The Christian cross he saw was in the Catholic hospital they took him to when trying to save his crazy ace. Rotflmbo.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

or a nazi insignia
or a christian cross....

Nobody is ordering people to wear Nazi symbols or anything.

Other people are demanding and I wear a fucking mask.

You are really bad at making analogies. You're way off point.

After the Corona virus infected you then you will start a short time later to infect others for a minimum of 2 days, before you will notice first symptoms on your own. Sometimes some people infect others 2-3 weeks long, because they ignore symptoms or have indeed no symptoms. How to compare this? Such persons play Russian roullete with a virus gun on costs of the life of other people.

Not to see this problem is stupidity. And not to like to infect others is normal brotherhood or solidarity - and not fear.

Only people, who do not wear a mask in times of the Corona pandemic and infect others have a reason to live in fear of god: Thou shalt not kill!

Last edited:

several medical experts have said that wearing a mask is useless and can even cause more problems than they solve

Forum List

Back