🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do politicians go door to door anymore?

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2018
I remember as a small child in the 80's seeing that slime fuck Joe Biden in my grandfather's neighborhood during election season. He would walk, knock on doors, introduce himself, and in flowery language tell his 'constituents' how hard he planned on fucking them.
Later, living in San Diego, I remember seeing Randy 'Duke' Cunningham (a Republican criminal this time) doing the same.
I haven't seen that in some time. Do those criminals still do that or is it all internet horseshit now?

I remember as a small child in the 80's seeing that slime fuck Joe Biden in my grandfather's neighborhood during election season. He would walk, knock on doors, introduce himself, and in flowery language tell his 'constituents' how hard he planned on fucking them them.
Later, living in San Diego, I remember seeing Randy 'Duke' Cunningham (a Republican criminal this time) doing the same.
I haven't seen that in some time. Do those criminals still do that or is it all internet horseshit now?
It's all network media and internet now.
Why should they touch the Hoi Polloi if they don't have to?

I remember as a small child in the 80's seeing that slime fuck Joe Biden in my grandfather's neighborhood during election season. He would walk, knock on doors, introduce himself, and in flowery language tell his 'constituents' how hard he planned on fucking them.
My police officer friend wanted to retire from the force because he’s burned out and sick of being a cop so he ran for county clerk of a small town close to my town. He knocked on 2900 primary homes doors.

He won! So he gets to retire in November from the force.

The incumbent got 2027 votes. My friend got 3129.

I bet the incumbent didn’t knock on 2900 doors.

I don't BELIEVE that they still do this, especially now with Covid-19 running amok.

I don't BELIEVE that they still do this, especially now with Covid-19 running amok.
My buddy did. I’m sure he didn’t shake hands or kiss any babies.

Yeah, politicians meeting the public..what a terrible thing for a politician to do...:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

• Banned
My police officer friend wanted to retire from the force because he’s burned out and sick of being a cop so he ran for county clerk of a small town close to my town. He knocked on 2900 primary homes doors.

Good on him...he will probably serve his community well. It says a lot about a person...especially an incumbent when they can go out into their community....naked to the public. That takes balls.

They will be comong door to door to take away your guns soon if so many knuckleheads continue to vote Dim.
Vote for Trump so he can continue to deny guns rights from lawful citizens because of medical marijuana and then go door to door and tell them it's too bad in your campaign to distort the truth as a politician. Out here in the country no one goes door to door to solicit anything. In town they have people who canvas for a candidate but the candidate doesn't do it.

Last edited:

Good on him...he will probably serve his community well. It says a lot about a person...especially an incumbent when they can go out into their community....naked to the public. That takes balls.
The incumbent probably didn’t go door to door. Incumbents seem to feel like they are going to win without having to try. Meanwhile my buddy is a good looking police officer and he put a name with a face. He tried real hard.

Plus he spread nasty rumors about the guy he was running against. Lol

FB_IMG_1597300888062.jpg

Maybe you haven't noticed, but we're in the middle of a global pandemic, and thanks to the current *administration's* mismanagement the disease is running rampant here. Nobody is going door to door at this point. At least nobody with any brains.

They do where I live (before the pandemic) or they'll have volunteers go house to house and hang fliers on your door in the neighborhood.

Around here, the Jehovahs Witnesses don't even go around door to door any more. I can't remember the last time I saw a man come up to the door to sell me a vacuum cleaner or an encyclopaedia.

We had one here that did, he just walked in my front door. Wouldn't leave until I threatened to shoot him.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but we're in the middle of a global pandemic, and thanks to the current *administration's* mismanagement the disease is running rampant here. Nobody is going door to door at this point. At least nobody with any brains.
Nope,liar, thanks to democrats, the media and chinamen like you.

The City Councilman from my ward comes by every few months talking up the neighborhood ... a bunch of us gathered in front of our state legislator's home last summer with our guns ... trying to keep the State Police from chaining him up and hauling him to the Capitol (he had fled to Idaho without telling us) ...

I have a personal letter from the President of the United States of America on my bulletin board explaining how he gave me $1,200 to help me through this economic downturn ... what a sweetheart ... gotta love a man who cares about us common folk ...

Nope,liar, thanks to democrats, the media and chinamen like you.
Your comment.makes no sense in this context.

I'm somehow not surprised, though.

Don't feed me that global pandemic faggotry BS. I am speaking about years since I have seen one out canvasing. Not interns either...the guy/gal candidate/incumbent.

Don't feed me that global pandemic faggotry BS. I am speaking about years since I have seen one out canvasing. Not interns either...the guy/gal candidate/incumbent.
Nice.

Not the sharpest tack in the box, are ya.

Forum List

Back