Do Republicans believe their own BS?

R

rdean

How do right wingers retain this "bubble of ignorance"?

When they practice voter suppression, they only want to talk about the ID.

Shutting down the number of voting places, limiting time, cutting early voting, and so on, is "off limits" and what they consider "changing the discussion".

And now this "We only want to delay it a year". Who believes that?

Now this is what's strange. They are hoping their voter suppression bears fruit. That after the next election, they can cut off health care for millions of Americans. Remember, Romney said he wouldn't support 47% of America. These Republicans think they are hurting others, but not themselves. Well, I suspect USMB Republicans would belong to the 47% Romney wouldn't support. And I bet half don't have health care.

And look at the Republicans. No effort to create jobs. No effort to rebuild the country. They only want to keep millions from health care.

Shutting down the number of voting places, limiting time, cutting early voting, and so on, is "off limits" and what they consider "changing the discussion".

Now this is what's strange. They are hoping their voter suppression bears fruit. That after the next election, they can cut off health care for millions of Americans. Remember, Romney said he wouldn't support 47% of America. These Republicans think they are hurting others, but not themselves. Well, I suspect USMB Republicans would belong to the 47% Romney wouldn't support. And I bet half don't have health care.

And look at the Republicans. No effort to create jobs. No effort to rebuild the country. They only want to keep millions from health care.

why the Conspiracy forum?.....this thread aint no different than 90% of your other threads in the flame zone....

why the Conspiracy forum?.....this thread aint no different than 90% of your other threads in the flame zone....

Even questioning Republican policy will end you up in the conspiracy forum, the flame zone or else your thread is blocked. Every time it happens I'm surprised, but I should know better.

Besides, what Republicans are conspiring to do to this country is a terrible shame.

Remember when they ran on "drill baby drill" and "job, jobs, jobs". They don't even pretend to care about those things any more after an election. We know it's just rhetoric. They know it. Everyone knows it.

And when right wingers say Democrats are doing the same thing, then why are democrats fighting for jobs, health care, health care for first responders, the poor and the middle class. "Let him die" Republicans are miles away from Democrats and the honest ones admit it.

Dems, the ones who haven't exempted themselves from ObamaCare, also want it delayed

Dems, the ones who haven't exempted themselves from ObamaCare, also want it delayed

Funny isn't it? Obama has submarined 19 rules in obamacare , protected the political class from the program, and anyone who says peep is the nut....:lol:

It takes a special kind of fanatic, like a "fetch another canister of zyklon-b " fanatic to turn that around.....:cuckoo:

The bigger question is...do you believe any of you BS? and do you really think anyone here believes your chicken little wailing postings that Republicans are EVIL evil evil and democrats are saints saints saints

what sad life eh?

"The middle class had been buried these past four years" -- Joe Biden October 2012 admitting the biggest drag on growth was the Obama Administration

So what! What he said was true.

Do you have the stones to comment on it?

look at Deans comment to my question.....the guy was nice and calm and gave me an answer.....and i think if you paid attention Billy ....you would see i have the "stones" to comment on many of Deans threads.....smoke a fatty Billy and calm down....

Even questioning Republican policy will end you up in the conspiracy forum, the flame zone or else your thread is blocked. Every time it happens I'm surprised, but I should know better.

Besides, what Republicans are conspiring to do to this country is a terrible shame.

Remember when they ran on "drill baby drill" and "job, jobs, jobs". They don't even pretend to care about those things any more after an election. We know it's just rhetoric. They know it. Everyone knows it.

And when right wingers say Democrats are doing the same thing, then why are democrats fighting for jobs, health care, health care for first responders, the poor and the middle class. "Let him die" Republicans are miles away from Democrats and the honest ones admit it.
still you should have put this in politics Dean.....it is a valid question.....even though its kinda the same thing you ask over and over....my opinion Dean is that both parties suck....Republicans a little bit more because the far right makes them look like assholes but the Far Left does not make Democrats look any better.....out here especially....

still you should have put this in politics Dean.....it is a valid question.....even though its kinda the same thing you ask over and over....my opinion Dean is that both parties suck....Republicans a little bit more because the far right makes them look like assholes but the Far Left does not make Democrats look any better.....out here especially....

Far left is a valid part of the Democratic Party. It's actually a part that gets things moving. Civil rights, health care, education, help for the poor and so on. And the rest of the Democratic Party is everyone else. Lots of smaller groups.

Republicans are 90% white and march in lockstep. They don't care about the country, the middle class, the poor, education, the economy. They only want power to bully people.

Every time you ask them to name some Republican policies that are good for the country, they end up calling you names. It's their way of saying, "There aren't any".

Far left is a valid part of the Democratic Party. It's actually a part that gets things moving. Civil rights, health care, education, help for the poor and so on. And the rest of the Democratic Party is everyone else. Lots of smaller groups.

Republicans are 90% white and march in lockstep. They don't care about the country, the middle class, the poor, education, the economy. They only want power to bully people.

Every time you ask them to name some Republican policies that are good for the country, they end up calling you names. It's their way of saying, "There aren't any".

if you say so Dean.....

Forum List

Back