🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Republicans confuse soft-core with "class"?

Deanie boy.......which one would you rather wake up to in the morning? ...... :cool:

2015.07.14-02.55-tellmenow-55a522ecde21e.png
Is Trump's wife naked in that picture? And why is she squinting? Plastic surgery? I know the Botox keeps you from showing emotion for 48 hours. Is that what happened? Picture taken too soon?

Deanie boy.......which one would you rather wake up to in the morning? ...... :cool:

You want to wake up with someone else's wife????

I'm guessing you are one of the "moral" right wing. If so, I'm just surprised you don't secretly like "dudes". It's something Republicans seem to like when traveling.

Watching Hillary is like watching soft-core something.
Hilary doesn't take naked pics or pics only wearing a thong. We leave that to Trump's wife. I'm happy with that. Aren't you? That's the GOP version of "class".

I'm guessing you are one of the "moral" right wing. If so, I'm just surprised you don't secretly like "dudes". It's something Republicans seem to like when traveling.
Read what I posted Deanie boy.

I said "You" not "Me".

Damn you're dumb. ..... :cool:

Read what I posted Deanie boy.

I said "You" not "Me".

Damn you're dumb. ..... :cool:
So you were fantasizing about me sleeping with someone else's wife? That's just as nasty.

I've heard Republicans say Trump's wife will bring class back into the White House.

We have never had a First Lady that did soft-core as far as I know.

I would post the pictures, but I think it would break the rules. Too racy.

The only criminal act as far as I know from a first lady is when Laura Bush killed her former boyfriend.

Mrs. Bush ran stop sign in fatal crash

Nancy ran her life through the study of Astrology.

Nancy Reagan turned to astrology in White House to protect her husband

These Republican first ladies. Unbelievably classy.

You have to remember that Republicans only beat off to "classy nudes"

Naw, I'm kidding. They mean there will be a white woman in the White House again.

Grow up, women are allowed to be sexy. I love it. I live in the South and summer, wow, it's amazing. You Archie Bunker Democrats are pathetic. The 20s aren't coming back, get used to seeing a lot of pretty women
Are you a chubby chaser or something?

It is not classy for some obese blob to make speeches about health.

I've heard Republicans say Trump's wife will bring class back into the White House.

We have never had a First Lady that did soft-core as far as I know.

I would post the pictures, but I think it would break the rules. Too racy.

The only criminal act as far as I know from a first lady is when Laura Bush killed her former boyfriend.

Mrs. Bush ran stop sign in fatal crash

Nancy ran her life through the study of Astrology.

Nancy Reagan turned to astrology in White House to protect her husband

These Republican first ladies. Unbelievably classy.

You have to remember that Republicans only beat off to "classy nudes"

Naw, I'm kidding. They mean there will be a white woman in the White House again.

Grow up, women are allowed to be sexy. I love it. I live in the South and summer, wow, it's amazing. You Archie Bunker Democrats are pathetic. The 20s aren't coming back, get used to seeing a lot of pretty women
Are you a chubby chaser or something?

It is not classy for some obese blob to make speeches about health.

Um, what?

Forum List

Back