Do Republicans Even Realize they look bad and Gullible for Not Being Able to See Trump's Obvious and Repeated Lies??

You have not proven that Trump lied. Why would you make a claim like that when we all know it isnt true? Being obviously wrong is never a good look. Why put yourself in that position?
One more time

Either he is Delusional or lying.

Which do you prefer?

Trump has told a lot of lies over the past 6 years, BUT right now he is living in his own world.

We all know the long list of lies Big and small ranging from election fraud to the recent lies over all his crimes and indictments.

In life you have to be able to realize when somebody is playing you for a fool.
You have to realize when they are getting over on you.
You never want to be a sucker.
You never want to get played by somebodies lies.

Do MAGA Republicans even realize they have been totally played by Trump ??
Do MAGA Republicans care they have been totally duped by Trump ??

MAGA Republicans need to learn some "street smarts". Street smarts lets you identify when somebody is lying and trying to play you.

Not see Trump lies?
You'd have to be blind, deaf, wear a blind fold, stick your fingers in your ears and live in one of these
mqdefault.jpg

No not see Trump's lies.

Or you could just be one of these

That does NOT prove that he lied. Could you at least attempt to include reality when you post?
huh??
yes it does.
There was no fraud. He told everybody "your vote was stolen" "the election was stolen", that's a serious lie and you can't say that.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater, you can't tell people the election was stolen, when it wasn't.

On top of that he tried to steal the election for himself, which is part of his indictment.

Or he believes the election was stolen, like millions of other Americans. Havent you seen 2,000 mules?
well guess what, he was told it was not stolen and told by the US courts, his attorneys, and everybody in his administration, so that argument has no merit at all.

huh??
yes it does.
There was no fraud. He told everybody "your vote was stolen" "the election was stolen", that's a serious lie and you can't say that.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater, you can't tell people the election was stolen, when it wasn't.

On top of that he tried to steal the election for himself, which is part of his indictment.
YOU say there wasnt any fraud, but that doesnt mean shit.

One more time

Either he is Delusional or lying.

Which do you prefer?

It does not have to be "delusional or lying" to believe in voter fraud.
It was obvious in the 2000 election in FL, where I think Gore legally won.
But I do not believe the 2020 election likely had massive fraud, since I think it would have left more evidence.
But it is not "delusional or lying" to believe there was as much voter fraud as there often is.
Vote by mail does allow abuse by spouses, landlords, elderly facilities, etc.
And voting computers are even worse, an invitation to hackers.

How convenient.

And there's a machine feeding and bilking the delusion.

His own AG is VOLUNTEERING to testify for the Prosecution.
Ohhh, so you think people were lied to and THATS why they believe it? That shoots down your entire case against Trump. He didnt lie.

Not see Trump lies?
You'd have to be blind, deaf, wear a blind fold, stick your fingers in your ears and live in one of these
mqdefault.jpg

No not see Trump's lies.

Or you could just be one of these

Another gulibul twit yes most Americans knows the democrat controlled media has claimed Trump lied.

huh??
yes it does.

The lack of proof is not proof there was no significant fraud.
There could easily have been major voter fraud, as there was in 2000 FL.
The results do not match the polls at all.
That is very suspicious.

There is no proof at all of any "steal", so then you are committing the very crime you accuse Trump of.

It does not have to be "delusional or lying" to believe in voter fraud.
It was obvious in the 2000 election in FL, where I think Gore legally won.
But I do not believe the 2020 election likely had massive fraud, since I think it would have left more evidence.
But it is not "delusional or lying" to believe there was as much voter fraud as there often is.
Vote by mail does allow abuse by spouses, landlords, elderly facilities, etc.
And voting computers are even worse, an invitation to hackers.
Nyet, Tovarish.

well guess what, he was told it was not stolen and told by the US courts, his attorneys, and everybody in his administration, so that argument has no merit at all.

That is silly because the people who claim the election was not stolen either would not know, or are likely those involved if there was a steal.
I suspect there was not significant voter fraud, but the polls normally are never that far off.

YOU say there wasnt any fraud, but that doesnt mean shit.
I didn't say shit. The US courts, US Dept of Justice, US Dept of Homeland Security, and all the facts and evidence say there was no fraud. That means everything.

Trump says "the election was stolen", but that doesn't mean shit, Because he has no credible evidence at all and lost all his court cases and can't even remotely prove anything at all.

I struggle to believe that 74 million Americans are stupid enough to have wanted more of "worse than Buchanan"
You must have been living under a rock
Americans were working had extra cash things were going great for America. You stupid fuck

I didn't say shit. The US courts, US Dept of Justice, US Dept of Homeland Security, and all the facts and evidence say there was no fraud. That means everything.

Trump says "the election was stolen", but that doesn't mean shit, Because he has no credible evidence at all and lost all his court cases and can't even remotely prove anything at all.
Forgive me if i have little faith in the DOJ and DHS. Their word is worth less than an ounce of dogshit at the moment.

Last edited:
That is silly because the people who claim the election was not stolen either would not know, or are likely those involved if there was a steal.
I suspect there was not significant voter fraud, but the polls normally are never that far off.
The entire US court system has said there is no fraud, and no evidence of fraud. Nobody at all can produce any evidence of fraud at all. You can;t just fabricate some lie without proof or evidence.

That is how the real world works, serious claims of election fraud need actual credible evidence.

Some people have no street smarts at all, just because somebody tells you a lie doesn't mean shit, they actually need evidence to support their claim.

Forum List

Back