Do Republicans Even Realize they look bad and Gullible for Not Being Able to See Trump's Obvious and Repeated Lies??

The Trump trials are going to be a gut punch to these mis-informed sheep.

These people watch fake news all day, they have no clue what the facts are. When the facts and evidence come out at trial, Trump is fucked
Yes... I think that's probably a fair and accurate assessment...

Agreed.
It is very frustrating because I am far left, but since Biden planned and caused this illegal war in the Ukraine, I can never vote for him.
NO problem with who you vote for,
Do have a real problem with dictators. PUTIN teaming up with China Dictator.
FLEET OF ELEVEN CHINESSE & RUSSIAN VESSELS HAVE COME CLOSE TO THE COST OF ALASKA FOR THE 2ND TIME IN LESS THAN A YEAR.
NOT HAPPY ABOUT PEOPLE WHO LOVE DICTATORS.

I’m happy to call out both Biden and Trump lies. Anybody in power who lies should be called out. I’ve never seen anybody as prolific as Trump though. Embarrassing that he and Biden may be our only two choices next cycle
Some good points, though Biden is an actual career criminal who lies constantly.

And he’s so lazy that he steals other people’s lies. :eek:

Some good points, though Biden is an actual career criminal who lies constantly.

And he’s so lazy that he steals other people’s lies. :eek:
I don’t think Biden come close to trump. He is a docile old man. I’d much rather have that in the WH than somebody like Trump who would toss this entire country under the bus to pad his ego

I recall the end of President Nixon's term. He had just as many faithful true believers, and fans, as Mr. Trump does now. Realization is always after the fact. Hangers-on are inevitable, but most move on after he's gone.

It is, and I encourage you to understand why at such time as you may be prepared to do so.

See above.

Ironic; see above.
You said laws were twisted. What laws were twisted? If you cannot answer such a basic question, then you are either, completely FOS or a fucking liar!

Listen dickwad, this is a debate website, you make a claim, you back it up, asshole! If you can't, come back when your all grown up!

Forum List

Back