Do Republicans Even Realize they look bad and Gullible for Not Being Able to See Trump's Obvious and Repeated Lies??

:yes_text12:

Do you see & call out Biden's?

While I'm a likely Trump voter in 2014 (least of likely evils), I see his many flaws, as do people who are conservative supporters of his.
I’m happy to call out both Biden and Trump lies. Anybody in power who lies should be called out. I’ve never seen anybody as prolific as Trump though. Embarrassing that he and Biden may be our only two choices next cycle

Forgive me if i have little faith in the DOJ and DHS. Thermmeir word is worth less than an ounce of dogshit at the moment.
yup sure.

They are in on the steal and paid off.
Or maybe Trump is lying like he has done 10000+ times.

How gullible are you?
If Trump had real evidence of fraud, then we would know, as we would be able to see this evidence. There was no fraud and there is no evidence of fraud at all. This is how the big boy world, the real world works. Some people can't handle that at all.

The entire US court system has said there is no fraud, and no evidence of fraud. Nobody at all can produce any evidence of fraud at all. You can;t just fabricate some lie without proof or evidence.

That is how the real world works, serious claims of election fraud need actual credible evidence.

Some people have no street smarts at all, just because somebody tells you a lie doesn't mean shit, they actually need evidence to support their claim.

That is really a lie.
The "US court system" has zero investigative ability, and NEVER ruled there was "no evidence of fraud".
Of course there was some evidence of fraud.
But what all the courts ruled was that it is now too late.
There is a time limit, and it has expired.
So anyone claiming the courts ruled there was no fraud, clearly is lying.
The courts never did or could rule that.

I’m happy to call out both Biden and Trump lies. Anybody in power who lies should be called out. I’ve never seen anybody as prolific as Trump though. Embarrassing that he and Biden may be our only two choices next cycle

Agreed.
It is very frustrating because I am far left, but since Biden planned and caused this illegal war in the Ukraine, I can never vote for him.

yup sure.

How gullible are you?
If Trump had real evidence of fraud, then we would know, as we would be able to see this evidence. There was no fraud and there is no evidence of fraud at all. This is how the big boy world, the real world works. Some people can't handle that at all.
Your post did not make me trust them more.

Says a scumbag who defends the liar criminal Biden every day in this forum.
Two wrongs do not make a right.

Leftwing Loons defending Biden despite a growing collection of evidence to the contrary are in-the-wrong and are losing the moral high ground.

Rightwing Scum defending Trump despite a vast existing (and STILL growing) compilation of evidence are in-the-wrong and have already lost the moral high ground.

The topic here are Rightwingers and THEIR defense of their scumbag standard bearer.

Their Orange Baboon-God is a "Whitey Whisperer".... he tells them what they want to hear, and promises much, all in the name of his personal aggrandizement.

And because he promises them what they want and what nobody else has said out-loud in a long time, they're willing... nay, eager... to look the other way.

yup sure.

How gullible are you?

Anyone saying "there is no evidence of fraud at all", obviously is lying.
There is lots of evidence of fraud, just as there always is.
The evidence just is not on the scale Trump is claiming.
And even that is not proof the fraud did not occur on the scale Trump is claiming.
All anyone can honestly say is that now it is too late, and we have to move on.

Leftwing Loons defending Biden despite a growing collection of evidence to the contrary are in-the-wrong and are losing the moral high ground.

Rightwing Scum defending Trump despite a vast existing (and STILL growing) compilation of evidence are in-the-wrong and have already lost the moral high ground.

The topic here are Rightwingers and THEIR defense of their scumbag standard bearer.

Their Orange Baboon-God is a "Whitey Whisperer".... he tells them what they want to hear, and promises much, all in the name of his personal aggrandizement.

I sympathize with the quandary.
But I have more disgust with the Biden group due to the illegal impeachments and indictments they are guilty of.

Clearly it was Biden who illegally extorted the Ukraine into illegally firing Shokin, and it was perfectly legal for Trump to simply ask Zelensky for an investigation into Burisma Holdings.
And anyone claiming Jan 6 was an "insurrection" clearly is lying.
What Congress should have been investigating is how to make voting more secure.
But they never did that.

Biden also is implicated way back in the 2014 illegal Maidan coup, the murder of 30k native ethnic Russians, illegal bribes, kickbacks, weapons stockpiling, treaty and promise violations, etc.
Biden ruined the world economy with illegal sanctions on Russia, weapons production, and risking WWIII.

No one needs the media to know Trump lied.
But you need your media to tell you how to believe Trump's lies are true.

It is obvious that Biden lied even worse than Trump.
Going back to illegal kickbacks in 2014.
Biden should have been impeached when he illegally got Shokin fired.

And because he promises them what they want and what nobody else has said out-loud in a long time, they're willing... nay, eager... to look the other way.
There is no evidence against Trump. There is only fraud. You just proved that you're part of the conspiracy.

That is really a lie.
The "US court system" has zero investigative ability, and NEVER ruled there was "no evidence of fraud".
Of course there was some evidence of fraud.
But what all the courts ruled was that it is now too late.
There is a time limit, and it has expired.
So anyone claiming the courts ruled there was no fraud, clearly is lying.
The courts never did or could rule that.
The courts ruled and said there was no evidence of fraud at all in anyway shape or form:

"Charges of unfairness are serious," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed by Trump. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Trump allies "did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud," Russell wrote.
Russell also noted that it reached its ruling "having considered, without limitation, all evidence submitted to the court."

A group of conservatives that included former U.S. senators, Republican lawyers and retired federal judges, examined 64 cases brought by Trump and his supporters and authored a report titled, "Lost, not stolen: The conservative case that Trump lost and Biden won the 2020 presidential election."

Of 64 cases, the group found:
  • 20 were dismissed before hearings on the merits,
  • 14 were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his allies before hearings on the merits,
  • And 30 cases included hearings on the merits.

Your post did not make me trust them more.
well you are a gullible sheep.

You can't claim "there was election fraud" when nobody has any evidence of fraud at all, therefore there was no fraud at all.

It is obvious that Biden lied even worse than Trump.
Going back to illegal kickbacks in 2014.
Biden should have been impeached when he illegally got Shokin fired.
Welcome to the Church of MAGADUMIA

Where every word of their savior Donald Trump is the word of GAWOD!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I sympathize with the quandary.
But I have more disgust with the Biden group due to the illegal impeachments and indictments they are guilty of.

Clearly it was Biden who illegally extorted the Ukraine into illegally firing Shokin, and it was perfectly legal for Trump to simply ask Zelensky for an investigation into Burisma Holdings.
And anyone claiming Jan 6 was an "insurrection" clearly is lying.
What Congress should have been investigating is how to make voting more secure.
But they never did that.

Biden also is implicated way back in the 2014 illegal Maidan coup, the murder of 30k native ethnic Russians, illegal bribes, kickbacks, weapons stockpiling, treaty and promise violations, etc.
Biden ruined the world economy with illegal sanctions on Russia, weapons production, and risking WWIII.
Then execute and complete an investigation then go after him in the law courts.

Meanwhile, do not expect a pause in prosecuting the cases against Donald Trump.

Biggest steaming pile of hor$e$hit that I've seen so far this week...
The Trump trials are going to be a gut punch to these mis-informed sheep.

These people watch fake news all day, they have no clue what the facts are. When the facts and evidence come out at trial, Trump is fucked

Forum List

Back