Do Republicans Even Realize they look bad and Gullible for Not Being Able to See Trump's Obvious and Repeated Lies??

There's a grudging concession.
"Biden pulled out of the race because his campaign was "overwhelmed" (in Biden's words) by allegations that "he had used extensive quotes from other politicians without attributing them, had failed a law school course after failing to attribute a long quotation in a paper he wrote, and had inaccurately and angrily boasted about his academic record during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire," the Tribune reported."

^Biden's been a total shitbag for a long time.

Trump has told a lot of lies over the past 6 years, BUT right now he is living in his own world.

We all know the long list of lies Big and small ranging from election fraud to the recent lies over all his crimes and indictments.

In life you have to be able to realize when somebody is playing you for a fool.
You have to realize when they are getting over on you.
You never want to be a sucker.
You never want to get played by somebodies lies.

Do MAGA Republicans even realize they have been totally played by Trump ??
Do MAGA Republicans care they have been totally duped by Trump ??

MAGA Republicans need to learn some "street smarts". Street smarts lets you identify when somebody is lying and trying to play you.

We don't hallucinate like you.

We don't hallucinate like you.
I know, you are gullible AF, and dumb as dog shit, that is the point of the thread.

You have no street smarts at all, and if you tried to play in my world you would be scammed, robbed, and murdered.
You are an easy mark.

Biden is the worst president in the entire history of the US, fucktard.
Yet he has a 50 year low in unemployment and the best labor market in US history, he has lowered the deficit substantially from what he inherited from Trump, and Trump incited a riot at the Capitol over complete lies.

You don't even realize how gullible you are.
You have no street smarts at all, and if you tried to play in my world you would be scammed, robbed, and murdered.
You are an easy mark.

Our Democrat friends are spinning out of control. Their utter desperation pushes them into behavior I doubt they would have considered appropriate just a few months ago. It's sad really and I'm sorry to see them in such a state of confusion.

With more and more facts coming about the criminal activities of the Biden family, going back decades, it must be a tough pill for them to swallow.

Yet he has a 50 year low in unemployment and the best labor market in US history, he has lowered the deficit substantially from what he inherited from Trump, and Trump incited a riot at the Capitol over complete lies.

You don't even realize how gullible you are.
You are an easy mark.
I'd bitchsmack you into last week, you little poofter.

You wouldn't know wtf happened. I live in Real America where grocery prices and electricity and housing and fuel are

taking more of everyone's money than ever before in America. Fuck you and the dildo you rode in on, bitch!

I know, you are gullible AF, and dumb as dog shit, that is the point of the thread.

You are an easy mark.
You're the gullible one. Like most lefty shit heads you actually believe Trump is guilty and Biden is innocent. You believe the opposite of the truth. I know your ghetto world I once lived there among cheaters, scammers and criminals. I lifted my self out of there. You will drown in it.

He doesn't even understand that he look bad and stupid for not being able to realize Trump is playing him for a total fool.

MAGA republicans are easy marks, they are highly gullible and easy to scam.
ironic

I am informing you that you lack street smarts, and look stupid AF for repeatedly getting played by Trump's Lies.

You can do whatever you want, if you want to keep on looking stupid go ahead.
ironic

We all know the long list of lies Big and small ranging from election fraud to the recent lies over all his crimes and indictments.

That is the whole problem.
The impeachments and indictments are vastly worse lies and crimes than the petty ones Trump commits.

"Biden pulled out of the race because his campaign was "overwhelmed" (in Biden's words) by allegations that "he had used extensive quotes from other politicians without attributing them, had failed a law school course after failing to attribute a long quotation in a paper he wrote, and had inaccurately and angrily boasted about his academic record during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire," the Tribune reported."

Rapist.

78 counts.

Trump has told a lot of lies over the past 6 years, BUT right now he is living in his own world.

In life you have to be able to realize when somebody is playing you for a fool.
You have to realize when they are getting over on you.
You never want to be a sucker.
You never want to get played by somebodies lies.

Do MAGA Republicans even realize they have been totally played by Trump ??
Do MAGA Republicans care they have been totally duped by Trump ??

MAGA Republicans need to learn some "street smarts". Street smarts lets you identify when somebody is lying and trying to play you.

What lie?

I'd bitchsmack you into last week, you little poofter.

You wouldn't know wtf happened. I live in Real America where grocery prices and electricity and housing and fuel are

taking more of everyone's money than ever before in America. Fuck you and the dildo you rode in on, bitch!
yup sure tough guy.
You have already proven yourself an easy mark and a gullible sucka.

If you ever entered the big boy world you'd be fuckin food. We'd feast on you, take all your money, and leave you in the dirt.

Get some street smarts.

What I hold against Bident the most is the 1994 Federal Crime bill, with things like the War on Drugs, mandatory sentencing, asset forfeiture, and other illegal items.

yup sure tough guy.
You have already proven yourself an easy mark and a gullible sucka.

If you ever entered the big boy world you'd be fuckin food. We'd feast on you, take all your money, and leave you in the dirt.

Get some street smarts.
You need to take a little walk with me through the projects. :D

Yes, my cracker ass will do that, too.

What I hold against Bident the most is the 1994 Federal Crime bill, with things like the War on Drugs, mandatory sentencing, asset forfeiture, and other illegal items.
That was a very bad thing. And his son smokes crack.

Forum List

Back