Do Republicans Even Realize they look bad and Gullible for Not Being Able to See Trump's Obvious and Repeated Lies??

Not at all, though this observation of yours is fallacious, and your entire post non-responsive to the topic.

That's ironic, don't you agree? :)
I agree my post was not responsive to the topic but it was responsive to the troll post that was directed at me. It was an effort to bring the discussion back on topic. Not take it off. Big difference between that and somebody diverting from the topic to troll

Which came first, Faux Not News or the dittoheads who demand reality conform to their preconceived notions.

The Democrats and THEIR DOJ and THEIR FBI have twisted the laws and the Constitution into pretzel in the 7 year long GET TRUMP crusade. Anyone who isn't chugging the Democrat Kool-Aid can see that.
Merrick Garland makes Eric Holder look fair and balanced as AG.
What laws were twisted? How did they twist them? And how is it all Dems when 2 of the prosecutors are Trump appointees?

I agree my post was not responsive to the topic but it was responsive to the troll post that was directed at me.
You initiated the trolling; I merely bitch-slapped you in response. :)
It was an effort to bring the discussion back on topic.
By continuing to troll?

A unique approach; very trolly. :)
Not take it off.
See above.
Big difference between that and somebody diverting from the topic to troll
That's what you're doing - trolling/diverting.

Did you have a comment on the topic, or are you just going to continue trolling me?

Your behavior makes you look bad & gullible & all that stuff mentioned in the OP, so I guess said OP is pretty much just Democrat projection.

As many as they could think of twisting.

Every which way but loose.

DeepSwamp's gotta DeepSwamp, bra - assimilate or drown.
Sorry, you need to rell me specifically what laws were tweaked; how they were tweaked; and by whom? If you can't do that, then you are completely FOS!

Guess what I can sell you these magic beans, if you plant them in the ground then they will find the magic evidence of election fraud and Trump will be made president.
I'll sell them to you for $500k, real cheap, send the money in Bit Coin to my wallet.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!! If you lived my life you would be Scammed, robbed, and murdered.
What life is that? The Trust Fund baby & commie faggot pretending to be a banker on message boards life?

The Democrats and THEIR DOJ and THEIR FBI have twisted the laws and the Constitution into pretzel in the 7 year long GET TRUMP crusade. Anyone who isn't chugging the Democrat Kool-Aid can see that.
Merrick Garland makes Eric Holder look fair and balanced as AG.
That’s a load of horse shit… our system is set up to protect against one political party to be able to subvert the law to do the things you claim. You just sound like a soar loser

Forum List

Back