Do Republicans think all crime is committed by Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and Gays?

When I hear Republicans and especially Trump, talk about crime, it seems they always include one of those four groups.

Blacks shoot everyone

Hispanics are rapist drug dealers

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

And yet, the majority perpetrators of all those crimes are whites. But when are they ever mentioned by Trump and the Republicans.

You get the feeling that when Trump talks about coming down hard on criminals, he doesn't mean whites. Because none of his examples are white.

And you wonder about white collar crime. One Trump stiffing hundreds of people can tear apart hundreds of lives. One Trump scamming hundreds of elderly and veterans can ruin many, many lives without a single shot.
You know - asshole - that if you had a job, you wouldn't have the time to be sitting around your mommy's house thinking up these rediculously ignorant, mind-numbing, stupid threads.
Dumass.
I don't need a job. I'm retired and living good. That comes from education and hard work. You should try it. You'ld be amazed at what education and hard work bring.
There's no fool like an old fool.

When I hear Republicans and especially Trump, talk about crime, it seems they always include one of those four groups.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

And yet, the majority perpetrators of all those crimes are whites. But when are they ever mentioned by Trump and the Republicans.

You get the feeling that when Trump talks about coming down hard on criminals, he doesn't mean whites. Because none of his examples are white.

And you wonder about white collar crime. One Trump stiffing hundreds of people can tear apart hundreds of lives. One Trump scamming hundreds of elderly and veterans can ruin many, many lives without a single shot.

Well, they do commit crime at a lot higher rate don't they. Why don't you want to address the issues of these communities? Are you a racist?

Elizabeth Warren was right. Trump gets more support from David Duke, the KKK, the Alt Right and White Supremacists than he does from the GOP leadership.

Elizabeth Warren was right. Trump gets more support from David Duke, the KKK, the Alt Right and White Supremacists than he does from the GOP leadership.

David DUke does NOT support Trump.

You are a moron.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

stop trying to separate Americans voters by race. they/we are voters, the only crime is this thread.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

White people don't commit any crimes and Trump is a baby raping thief. We get it.

Now go play with your Legos.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

stop trying to separate Americans voters by race. they/we are voters, the only crime is this thread.
I don't need to separate voters by race.

Republicans have already done that. Being 90% white starts it.
Voter suppression finishes it.

The GOP's Stealth War Against Voters

The GOP Is Now Bragging About Voter Suppression

GOP Voter-Suppression Efforts Are Shifting to the Local Level

Republicans Admit Voter-ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

You are a moron.

White nationalist David Duke praises Trump's candidacy - CNNPolitics.com

Former Ku Klux Klan leader declares support for Donald Trump

Shut the fuck up you stupid shit. You don't even know what you are talking about.

See what I mean about Trump supporters?

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

The GOP being mostly white is not a product of blacks being barred from the party.

YOu are a liar.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

:cuckoo:

You are a moron.

Shut the fuck up you stupid shit. You don't even know what you are talking about.

David Duke knows that he is toxic.

If he really supported Trump he would keep his mouth shut.

By speaking out supposedly supporting Trump, he is in fact making an offer of alliance with the Dems.

You give him attention and status, pretending that he matters, thus giving him exposure and a chance to attract new supporters, perhaps dozens of them.

In exchange you lefties get a weapon to smite your enemies.

You and him are working together, to the mutual benefit of each other.

YOu are the stupid shit here, who does not only not know what he is taking about, but does not even understand the implications of his actions.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

The GOP being mostly white is not a product of blacks being barred from the party.

YOu are a liar.
Who said they were barred?

They are just unwelcome.

You are a moron.

By speaking out supposedly supporting Trump, he is in fact making an offer of alliance with the Dems.

You give him attention and status, pretending that he matters, thus giving him exposure and a chance to attract new supporters, perhaps dozens of them.

YOu are the stupid shit here, who does not only not know what he is taking about, but does not even understand the implications of his actions.
You are such a dumb shit. Making up unprovable conspiracies.

For many of your kind, David Duke is very popular.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

YOu are a liar.

They are just unwelcome.

I challenge you to support your stupid, moronic and divisive claim.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

YOu are a liar.

They are just unwelcome.
So who do Republicans hate more?

Blacks, Muslims, Gays or Hispanics.

I think it goes like this from most to least:

1. Gays

2. Muslims

3. Blacks

4. Hispanics.

Republicans only want Muslims gone. They want gays dead.

You are a moron.

You are such a dumb shit. Making up unprovable conspiracies.

For many of your kind, David Duke is very popular.

The only people paying attention to David Duke is the lib media. And the only time they pay attention to him is when he says something that the lefties can use against their enemies.

David Duke gets much needed exposure to advance his fringe agenda.

YOu lefties get a to smear your enemies to advance your agenda.

Mutual benefit.

David Duke is not popular with Republicans. When he managed to lie enough to get nominated for the Republican Candidate for the Governorship of La, the GOP mobilized against him. GHWBuhs himself spoke out against him.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

YOu are a liar.

They are just unwelcome.

I challenge you to support your stupid, moronic and divisive claim.
What do you think all those links are for?

Look at all the anti black threads on the USMB.

Look at the disrespect and lies about the first black president.

In fact, Republicans have no problem with any old white guy going up the nation's first black president and demanding to see his "papers".

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

All the Republicans Want to Do Is Call Obama the N-Word—It Would Be More Honest If They Did

One would think Trump was a rock star the way he totally occupies rdean's every thought. I'm surprised rdean isn't suffering from dehydration and malnutrition since he spends his waking moments attempting to smear the Donald. Rdean has made himself out to be the forum idiot all at his own hand.

Forum List

Back