Do Republicans think all crime is committed by Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and Gays?

Who said they were barred?

They are just unwelcome.
So who do Republicans hate more?

Blacks, Muslims, Gays or Hispanics.

I think it goes like this from most to least:

1. Gays

2. Muslims

3. Blacks

4. Hispanics.

Republicans only want Muslims gone. They want gays dead.

Hillary is the one that wants to import more Muslims. THat will end up with more dead gays than anything the GOP wants to do.

Indeed, the GOP wants to STOP importing Muslims which will save gay American lives.

Vote TRump, if you are gay and don't want to be killed.

Not being gay I will not vote for Trump. Oh, and BTW, more people will be killed with a gun today, than a gay person will be killed by a Muslim this year. Thus by your 'reasoning', we should vote for HRC who is more likely to support gun controls than that wacko nominee of the Republikan Party.

I like how you equate inanimate objects to humans.

I don't do that.

When I think of our overall crime problems, I think of the ACTUAL cause(s) of crime.

Such as illegitimacy.

And I strongly support policies to address it.

My point stands. Voting for Hillary is voting for dozens or hundreds, at LEAST, avoidable American deaths.

Voting for Trump will save American lives.

I suppose you failed that class in communications. For clarity, is my inference correct, that the solution to crime in America is to round up all bastards, and jail them no matter what they have done or not done, since a bastard is known colloquially as illegitimate.
...?

Thank you for proving my point.

If you take the time to research my posting history on the subject, you will find that I have, on the rare occasions that I find someone capable of real discussion, discussed possible methods to reduce illegitimacy.

None of them were to lock up all bastards.

That was you listening to the "voices in your head", instead of anything I have ever posted.

One would think Trump was a rock star the way he totally occupies rdean's every thought. I'm surprised rdean isn't suffering from dehydration and malnutrition since he spends his waking moments attempting to smear the Donald. Rdean has made himself out to be the forum idiot all at his own hand.
An idiot is someone who doesn't post facts. Who simply calls names without a shred of evidence.

I take it as a badge of honor that the most stupid of the most stupid goons call me stupid. People that want to elect a president who says we could use nuclear weapons, let's kill women and children because that will stop terrorists, that other countries should have their own nuclear weapons and all that will make America "safe". Who could possibly be so fucking stupid to believe something so retarded? Besides you guys. No one else in the world would believe such nonsense.

And he says he will bring unskilled, high paying jobs "back" from, from, from where are they coming? He says deregulate and keep government out of business and then talks about government stepping in to run jobs? Who is so fucking stupid to believe such ridiculous nonsense. You might as well believe in rainbows and fairies.

One would think Trump was a rock star the way he totally occupies rdean's every thought. I'm surprised rdean isn't suffering from dehydration and malnutrition since he spends his waking moments attempting to smear the Donald. Rdean has made himself out to be the forum idiot all at his own hand.
An idiot is someone who doesn't post facts. Who simply calls names without a shred of evidence.

I take it as a badge of honor that the most stupid of the most stupid goons call me stupid. People that want to elect a president who says we could use nuclear weapons, let's kill women and children because that will stop terrorists, that other countries should have their own nuclear weapons and all that will make America "safe". Who could possibly be so fucking stupid to believe something so retarded? Besides you guys. No one else in the world would believe such nonsense.

And he says he will bring unskilled, high paying jobs "back" from, from, from where are they coming? He says deregulate and keep government out of business and then talks about government stepping in to run jobs? Who is so fucking stupid to believe such ridiculous nonsense. You might as well believe in rainbows and fairies.

You wear your badge of dishonesty and stupidity very well indeed. You post nothing of substance at all. You smear and besmirch. You are a coward and a loser and display your bias, racism and ignorance each and every day in the obsene and unethical OP's you make. You are a fool on display in wide-screen.

When I hear Republicans and especially Trump, talk about crime, it seems they always include one of those four groups.

Blacks shoot everyone

Hispanics are rapist drug dealers

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

And yet, the majority perpetrators of all those crimes are whites. But when are they ever mentioned by Trump and the Republicans.

You get the feeling that when Trump talks about coming down hard on criminals, he doesn't mean whites. Because none of his examples are white.

And you wonder about white collar crime. One Trump stiffing hundreds of people can tear apart hundreds of lives. One Trump scamming hundreds of elderly and veterans can ruin many, many lives without a single shot.
stop trying to separate Americans voters by race. they/we are voters, the only crime is this thread.
I don't need to separate voters by race.

Republicans have already done that. Being 90% white starts it.
Voter suppression finishes it.

The GOP's Stealth War Against Voters

The GOP Is Now Bragging About Voter Suppression

GOP Voter-Suppression Efforts Are Shifting to the Local Level

Republicans Admit Voter-ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

The GOP being mostly white is not a product of blacks being barred from the party.

YOu are a liar.

They are just unwelcome.

I challenge you to support your stupid, moronic and divisive claim.
You mean beyond the voter suppression, or as the Supreme Court unanimously put it, with almost surgical precision"?

Court: North Carolina Voter ID Laws Targeted Blacks With 'Almost Surgical Precision'

Or the treatment of Obama. You know, tar baby, boy, uppity and so on.

I love smacking down faux tards. They are who they are by choice. It's not making fun of the disabled. The disabled try to be the best they can be.
GOP power tards are determined to be as ignorant as possible.

Who could be so gullible they think spreading around nuclear weapons make us safe.

Or unskilled, high paying jobs are "real".

Only the ignorant minions of Agent Orange. He has more support among white racists than the GOP leadership.

You wear your badge of dishonesty and stupidity very well indeed. You post nothing of substance at all. You smear and besmirch. You are a coward and a loser and display your bias, racism and ignorance each and every day in the obsene and unethical OP's you make. You are a fool on display in wide-screen.
Prove it fucktard. What did I say that's not true. Point it out.

Wow.... is rdean being serious with that question?
lol.....you aint seen nothing yet....
:laugh:
See, name calling is all you got. I prove what I say. Look at my previous post. You know it's all true.
were you called a name?.....did Tycho call you a liar?....or did he ask if you were serious?.....after he sees 5-6 threads from you he will be like 90% of the people here when it comes to your shit.....

See, name calling is all you got. I prove what I say. Look at my previous post. You know it's all true.
were you called a name?.....did Tycho call you a liar?....or did he ask if you were serious?.....after he sees 5-6 threads from you he will be like 90% of the people here when it comes to your shit.....
you will find out soon enough,you will see an obsessed individual who thinks republicans are all evil and responsible for anything negative in the country and of course democrats cant possibly do anything to fuck over anyone,they are all great....keep reading his shit,you will see....

you will find out soon enough,you will see an obsessed individual who thinks republicans are all evil and responsible for anything negative in the country and of course democrats cant possibly do anything to fuck over anyone,they are all great....keep reading his shit,you will see....
I noticed that about him not long after being here. lol
He does have some issues.

The GOP being mostly white is not a product of blacks being barred from the party.

YOu are a liar.

They are just unwelcome.
So who do Republicans hate more?

Blacks, Muslims, Gays or Hispanics.

I think it goes like this from most to least:

1. Gays

2. Muslims

3. Blacks

4. Hispanics.

Republicans only want Muslims gone. They want gays dead.

Hillary is the one that wants to import more Muslims. THat will end up with more dead gays than anything the GOP wants to do.

Indeed, the GOP wants to STOP importing Muslims which will save gay American lives.

Vote TRump, if you are gay and don't want to be killed.

You supporters of Don the Con can stop suddenly pretending you give two shits if anyone kills gays. If you really did care about gay people dying, you wouldn't be focusing on Muslim immigrants, they aren't the biggest threat to the LGBTQ community.

The Extraordinarily Common Violence Against LGBT People in America

Because the population of LGBT Americans is relatively small, and the number of hate crimes against that group is significant, LGBT individuals face a higher risk than other groups of being the victim of an attack. “They are more than four times as likely as Muslims, and almost 14 times as likely as Latinos,” Potok added. Sexual orientation motivated roughly 20 percent of hate crimes in 2013, according to the FBI; the only factor that accounted for more was race.

The vast majority of those crimes are not carried out by Muslim extremists, Potok said. “It’s a mix of white supremacists and their ilk and people who would be considered relatively normal members of society,” Potok said. “The majority of attacks on gay people do not come from people who are members of organized hate groups.”

1. Your assumption that those who don't want to force bakers to bake cakes, want to see gays murdered is a huge unsupported leap.

2. If there is ONE number that you can be sure is inaccurate, it is number of hate crimes committed by minorities. There is no way that WHite Supremacists lead in anything.

You seem to have missed the fact that Trump is running on a platform of pursuing AMERICAN interests and safety.

He is not being divisive. NOthing he has said has every given you any reason to think that he is only out to protect or advance interests for one specific group, or NOT for one group such as gays.

Hillary is the one targeting large portions of the nation as bad, to be disregarded, left behind, marginalized.

She is the one running a divisive campaign.

The effect of emotional bias on perceptions has been researched.

And yes, they do NOT hear the words you actually say.

I learned of it as "Barriers to Communication" in a communications class.

Well thank you very much. I think it would be unbelievable if I could just be a liberal for a few hours to see how that all works.

I forget now if you were participating in this other topic, but the OP created a thread that because Trump suggested Hillary get rid of her "armed" security, he was posing a threat to her. I mean.....I just can't figure out how he (or she) got from point A to point V. I just can't imagine having a mind that works like that.

Yes, and yes that is an excellent example.

And the best part is that they are completely convinced that they are the reasonable ones.

stop trying to separate Americans voters by race. they/we are voters, the only crime is this thread.
I don't need to separate voters by race.

Republicans have already done that. Being 90% white starts it.
Voter suppression finishes it.

The GOP's Stealth War Against Voters

The GOP Is Now Bragging About Voter Suppression

GOP Voter-Suppression Efforts Are Shifting to the Local Level

Republicans Admit Voter-ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

YOu are a liar.

They are just unwelcome.

I challenge you to support your stupid, moronic and divisive claim.
You mean beyond the voter suppression, or as the Supreme Court unanimously put it, with almost surgical precision"?

Court: North Carolina Voter ID Laws Targeted Blacks With 'Almost Surgical Precision'

Or the treatment of Obama. You know, tar baby, boy, uppity and so on.

I cut the majority of your post because it was nothing but partisan blather and a Logical Fallacy.

YOur attempt to support the idea that the GOP makes blacks feel unwelcome is limited to the above two points, which I will address.

1. Blacks who are ideologically open to joining the GOP are not likely to be sympathetic to theoretical blacks who are too fucking lame to get ID.

2. Blacks who are ideologically open to joining the GOP are not likely to be offended by rough treatment of a liberal democratic president by the Right.

Oh, and as to "tar baby, uppity, and so on"?

Your "evidence" that the GOP is unwelcoming to black voters is based on the assumption that both REpublicans AND potential black republicans share your assumptions and perceptions.

A normal failing of a normal closed lib mind.

When I hear Republicans and especially Trump, talk about crime, it seems they always include one of those four groups.

Blacks shoot everyone

Hispanics are rapist drug dealers

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

And yet, the majority perpetrators of all those crimes are whites. But when are they ever mentioned by Trump and the Republicans.

You get the feeling that when Trump talks about coming down hard on criminals, he doesn't mean whites. Because none of his examples are white.

And you wonder about white collar crime. One Trump stiffing hundreds of people can tear apart hundreds of lives. One Trump scamming hundreds of elderly and veterans can ruin many, many lives without a single shot.

Your OP based on a fallacy in your arguments.

You can't prove that republicans have thought that because they've never said it.

Trump is not all Republicans.

You HAVE PROVEN you are a moron though.

I noticed that about him not long after being here. lol
He does have some issues.
issues?.....lol...if the guy gets up and stubs his toe he blames republicans....

Prove it fucktard. What did I say that's not true. Point it out.

The point here is that you are totally obsessed with trashing one human being. That's not adult. You are one sick sick puppy.

Forum List

Back