Do the board leftists support a $94 trillion dollar green new deal?

Oh really.
Even AOC doesn't agree with you. She claims 10 trillion...
As is so typical of the worthless lying scum POS Right, they tell just enough "truth" to deceive, and then shut up.
Here is the WHOLE truth from YOUR own link, "Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Wednesday that her ambitious plan to fight climate change, expand the social safety net, and stimulate the economy would cost at least $10 trillion.
Gee that $10 trillion would be split among 3 (THREE) different programs, so the Green New Deal is NOT costing $10 trillion, like you LIED, but assuming the money is split relatively evenly between the 3 (THREE) programs, then it is around the $3 trillion I pointed out.

A half-truth is a whole lie.
- Yiddish Proverb

Beware of the half-truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half.
- Seymour Essrog
If you think that all those freebies will only cost three trillion or even 10 trillion, you are a fucking moron.
Then again so is your disgusting hero AOC.
We can't afford any of it.

Trump said debt doesn't matter.
So now you agree with Trump.

No, if you look I've said I support Biden rolling back the tax cuts.

You agree with Trump?
One of the things I do disagree with Trump is the added spending.
I would rather see Biden talk of rolling back spending rather than tax cuts.

But Trump did neither and you still supported him. What good is having positions if you aren't going to vote to see that they are done?
When did Dims last cut spending?

What does that have to do with me or Trump?

Do I approve the idea of forwarding things like investments into renewable energy? Yes.

Your question is far too broad. What you ask about is a huge undertaking and not anywhere close to passing. It should get introduced into the House and debated. The Senate should get a crack at it and so on and so forth and then we can decide what we support and what we do not.

I do not support things like a carbon tax.
So you do support it then. Thanks for exposing your idiocy.

People sure are bitter right now it seems. Left is right and up is down all because you lost an election.
That's the way it's always been with your side. Listen to the assholes who burned down half a dozen cities in the last 4 months. Listen to the assholes who persecuted a Republican president for 4 years.

You assholes really crack me up. You're totally oblivious to reality.

Lazy generalizations.
Highly accurate list of facts.

Oh really.
As is so typical of the worthless lying scum POS Right, they tell just enough "truth" to deceive, and then shut up.
Here is the WHOLE truth from YOUR own link, "Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Wednesday that her ambitious plan to fight climate change, expand the social safety net, and stimulate the economy would cost at least $10 trillion.
Gee that $10 trillion would be split among 3 (THREE) different programs, so the Green New Deal is NOT costing $10 trillion, like you LIED, but assuming the money is split relatively evenly between the 3 (THREE) programs, then it is around the $3 trillion I pointed out.

- Yiddish Proverb

- Seymour Essrog
If you think that all those freebies will only cost three trillion or even 10 trillion, you are a fucking moron.

You agree with Trump?

But Trump did neither and you still supported him. What good is having positions if you aren't going to vote to see that they are done?

You keep voting for the douchebags who always increase spending and never cut it. Yet, here you are whining that Trump didn't cut spending.

Last edited:
Oh really.

- Yiddish Proverb

- Seymour Essrog

You agree with Trump?

You keep voting for the douchebags who always increase spending and never cut it. Yet, here you are whining that Trump didn't cut spending.

I voted for Jorgensen. Get a mirror.

Oh really.

- Yiddish Proverb

- Seymour Essrog

You agree with Trump?

That's the same as a vote for Biden.

Oh really.

- Yiddish Proverb

- Seymour Essrog

You agree with Trump?

Odd, so many others say it was a vote for Trump.

Oh really.

- Yiddish Proverb

- Seymour Essrog

You agree with Trump?

Oh really.

- Yiddish Proverb

- Seymour Essrog

You agree with Trump?

Oh really.

- Yiddish Proverb

- Seymour Essrog

You agree with Trump?

Oh really.

- Yiddish Proverb

- Seymour Essrog

You agree with Trump?

Oh really.

- Yiddish Proverb

- Seymour Essrog

You agree with Trump?

Oh really.

- Yiddish Proverb

- Seymour Essrog

You agree with Trump?

Yeah, Biden voters say that.

progressive policies do not hurt candidates. Every single candidate that co-sponsored Medicare for All in a swing district kept their seat. We also know that co-sponsoring the Green New Deal was not a sinker. Mike Levin was an original co-sponsor of the legislation, and he kept his seat.

the Biden plan does not go far enough. GREEN NEW DEAL OR BUST!

EmpyPjGXIAAlFMo

EmpyXQSW8AMwUrz

Just wondering. Explain it to us and how that gets done.

If not, then explain to us why you are against it.

We are waiting.
Nothing to explain because your $94 TRILLION is a BULLSHIT fake number.
That's what the warmist cult members say it will cost, moron.
No that is what you worthless lying scum POS deniers say it will cost.

The sweeping "Green New Deal" proposed by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., could cost as much as $93 trillion, or approximately $600,000 per household, according to a new study co-authored by the former director of the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

How much do you imagine it will cost to rebuild every house in the country?
FAUX fake news, and the GOP controlled CBO, now there are a couple of unbiased sources for ya. NOT!

We are waiting.

They need to put it on hold. Every negro, 45 million of them, needs to be awarded half a million dollars for reparations. That will cost $225 Trillion. Then they can buy the green deal.

We are waiting.

The sweeping "Green New Deal" proposed by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., could cost as much as $93 trillion, or approximately $600,000 per household, according to a new study co-authored by the former director of the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

FAUX fake news, and the GOP controlled CBO, now there are a couple of unbiased sources for ya. NOT!
The CBO is Repblican controlled? Where the evidence for that?

We are waiting.

The CBO is Repblican controlled? Where the evidence for that?
Alway has been and is now. The current director was appointed by Tramp in 2019, so you know where his loyalties lie or he would have been fired by now.

Do I approve the idea of forwarding things like investments into renewable energy? Yes.

Your question is far too broad. What you ask about is a huge undertaking and not anywhere close to passing. It should get introduced into the House and debated. The Senate should get a crack at it and so on and so forth and then we can decide what we support and what we do not.

I do not support things like a carbon tax.
I have no problem with renewable energy investment but it should not be funded by the Government. Giving companies that invest tax breaks would be a better option.

Forum List

Back