Do the bombs and the synagogue attack make you a more polite poster?

Nope, we will continue to exercise our freedom of speech, regardless of what political violence happens.

Just curious. They're in the news but I'm sure we could provide an incident of ciolence from race riots or something also to be bi-partisan.

They've made me at least think about how angry folks seem. Also how many posters fall in line like sheep with their party's ideology. The Russians would be proud of many of us on here.

Do these recent events affect your postings? They're probably going to make me think just a little more. I'm not sure though.

Moderators, you don't have to say but do they make you all think about reporting IP addresses more proactively?

Posters, do you think they should?

No, you sound like the AGW cult and think a little rain today equals man made climate change

Just curious. They're in the news but I'm sure we could provide an incident of ciolence from race riots or something also to be bi-partisan.

They've made me at least think about how angry folks seem. Also how many posters fall in line like sheep with their party's ideology. The Russians would be proud of many of us on here.

Do these recent events affect your postings? They're probably going to make me think just a little more. I'm not sure though.

Moderators, you don't have to say but do they make you all think about reporting IP addresses more proactively?

Yes, Democrats do need to be far more polite, but as we've seen since the criminal hillary lost the election they've gone full hog insane, showing what they really are, a crazed hate group that espouses violence, hate crimes, and cop killing; but I'm sure you mean reporting only people who disagree with you and your left wing support of treason and with killing uppity working class white people, the Democratic Party agenda, and constantly out you traitors without any fear. Good luck with filing all those fake claims, as it will only diminish your cred that much more with public agencies.

Nothing has changed for me. Well, something did change, starting the day after the election in 2016.

Let me go back before that. When Obama was elected many of us were downcast and even disgusted, not because he was black as others accused but because he clearly is full of hot air at best and is a globalist at worst. Then his apology tour and on and on. Sure, a few racists hated him because racism. A few people will always be crazy. But mostly, we complained but let him be president.

Starting the moment Trump won, the Left has lost their minds. Every day, every minute of every day, since he has been in office. THEY are angry. THEY are crazed. They have antifa mobs and pink hats and crying fests and Black Lives Matter and Madonna wanting to bomb the White House and Kathy Griffin with her decapitated head, but we're supposed to forget all that.

Some nutjob sends defunct bombs and the Left expects us to crawl away and shut up. Ten years ago, we would have.

Not anymore.

Some Nazi shoots up a Synagogue--he's not even a Trump supporter--and again, we're supposed to lick our wounds and shut up.

No.

We're done playing their games their way. The Kavanaugh fight should have proven that. We're not afraid of their media talking heads, their stupid pink hats, their antifa thugs or whatever.

No. You hear me, NPC drones?

Nope, they have nothing what so ever to do with me.

Most of the commentary on this board consists of speculative fiction and egotistical puffery. It's a coffee-break diversion from the usual gang of idiots we all deal with daily.

I suspect most here are not so ideological as they appear. While there is a definite political split in the country, ultimately the law of the land will out, as neither side really has the political power to change it. The Supreme Court is secure, and will likely become more secure over the next six years.

Sorry but no. I'm more of a "call it like I see it" person.

Personally I think both those things were staged by the left, which is disgusting.

Q: Who stands to benefit by things like that happening just before the election?

Democrats? Yes!

Therefore there is motive.

Last edited:
I doubt at this point any minds will be changed. Regardless of what media would have us believe, independents have also already chosen.

The events of the last decade set an easy, definite choice.

You either are, or you aren't.

These cases didn't give anyone pause. Why should the latest hate for the POTUS change anything?

Beverly man reaches plea agreement in hoax letters case

william-clyde-allen-620x440.jpg

This undated file photo released by Davis County Sheriff’s Office shows William Clyde Allen III. An indictment unsealed Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018, says Allen mailed envelopes to the CIA director and the Air Force secretary as well as Trump and other top officials. Allen pleaded not guilty to seven charges, including threatening to use a biological toxin as a weapon. (Davis County Sheriff’s Office via AP, File)

This seems to be a day for this.
In early October, packages identified as containing possible ricin were intercepted before they arrived at their intended recipients: President Trump, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chief of Naval Operation John Richardson, FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson.
He’s been identified and arrested.
William Clyde Allen III is expected to enter a plea on Thursday on charges including threatening to use a biological toxin as a weapon.
Authorities say the envelopes containing ground castor beans were intercepted after being mailed to Trump, the FBI director, secretary of defense and the Navy’s top officer. They allegedly had Allen’s return address.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ? What " biological toxin" ? Tylenol(Paracemetol/APAP----other cute names so it doesn't seem harmful) or perhaps a Statin drug to lower cholesterol for no reason yet discovered or proven. ?
BRB.
I need a teaspoon of Castor oil.

I've always been a polite poster, unless someone is impolite to me over and over. What the recent bombs and shootings have got me doing is smh--because all it has done on the USMB board is cause greater bickering, finger pointing and general hostility.

Nope.

Forum List

Back