Do the leftists realize what they just did?

You just ensured EVERY registered republican votes in November. This is an attempted coup attempt obviously at first they are going for either charging President Trump with some BS charge which is why they are attacking his allies and turning them (which is fine it rids the true loyalists from the scum) and then if that doesn't work will try and impeach him IF they retake the house. Mueller the deep state clown shot his entire load in 1 day! And once again it hasn't brought President Trump down so now its on to politically trying to take him out.

You just ensured every meh voter that's registered GOP,every GOP voter that only votes sometimes or in presidential elections votes,every lazy voter to get out there and vote because what's at stake is the United States being run by leftist thugs and the deep state by overthrowing a democratically elected President or a country being run by the President we elected. So thanks! Just gave people even more incentive to vote! Keep attacking it makes more on the fence voters go vote!
You probably weren't this upset when they fined Obama's campaign $375,000 for finance violations. There is no deep state--just a government that still occasionally holds its own accountable.

Hilarious that Trump is attempting to equate the routine fine on Obama campaign for late filing on small donations --- And LYING and attempting to conceal slut payoffs on the eve of an election which is clearly a criminal act with criminal intent.

And even more hilarious that Trump's Moonie followers are defending his sorry ass. I thought they belonged to the "Party of Family Values"?
What fucking hypocrites.

I could care less about "Family Values". I care about a vibrant economy. I care about jobs. I care about securing our borders. I care about a common sense immigration policy. I care about trade deals that work to our betterment rather than our detriment. I care about getting rid of burdensome regulations that make it impossible for our industries to compete. I care about a main stream media that thinks it should make the news instead of simply report it. I care about politicians that used the IRS against their political enemies. I care about a justice system with one set of rules for the well connected and another for the rest of us.

What do YOU care about, Waiting?

Ya man, Trump is SO "winning" with his stupid trade war. :rolleyes-41:

Trump's Trade War With China Could Take Down Smart Cites And Businesses
No end in sight for US China trade war

So your "proof" that Trump's trade policies are failing is an article saying they "Could" take down our economy? Seriously?

You probably weren't this upset when they fined Obama's campaign $375,000 for finance violations. There is no deep state--just a government that still occasionally holds its own accountable.

Hilarious that Trump is attempting to equate the routine fine on Obama campaign for late filing on small donations --- And LYING and attempting to conceal slut payoffs on the eve of an election which is clearly a criminal act with criminal intent.

And even more hilarious that Trump's Moonie followers are defending his sorry ass. I thought they belonged to the "Party of Family Values"?
What fucking hypocrites.

I could care less about "Family Values". I care about a vibrant economy. I care about jobs. I care about securing our borders. I care about a common sense immigration policy. I care about trade deals that work to our betterment rather than our detriment. I care about getting rid of burdensome regulations that make it impossible for our industries to compete. I care about a main stream media that thinks it should make the news instead of simply report it. I care about politicians that used the IRS against their political enemies. I care about a justice system with one set of rules for the well connected and another for the rest of us.

So your "proof" that Trump's trade policies are failing is an article saying they "Could" take down our economy? Seriously?

Yes .. SERIOUSLY

Tariffs are TAXES on the American people - Not my words .. Teabagger Grover Norquist's

What fucking hypocrites.

Yes .. SERIOUSLY

Tariffs are TAXES on the American people - Not my words .. Teabagger Grover Norquist's

Tariffs are a club used to beat nations that abuse trade agreements. You liberals thought the tariffs on the EU would be a disaster. Correct?

China needs our market to sell their goods. It's in their interest to stop what they've been doing. Trump grasps that. You liberals never have. It's why Barry's trade agreements were so awful.

What fucking hypocrites.

If you cared about all the things you listed, you'd have voted for Hillary. The economy was rebounding when Trump got placed. His promises to coal country is a proven lie (Hillary told them the truth they didn't want to hear), and his tariffs have manufacturing scrambling for alternatives and/or bailouts. And I'm darn sure Hillary would have 'manned-up' enough to tackle the immigration mess that needs fixing. There ARE jobs...low paying, no benefits. Are we better off in Foreign Policy? Are our 'deals' with NK and China better? Will our friends rally to our side in case of emergency? Are the treaties (Iran) or pacts (TPP) broken of any value to us? Then there's domestic grids, infrastructure, water quality problems, healthcare, education...all kinds of forgotten promises buried under rallies whose only message is 'They're picking on me' and 'Nobody but me can fix it, if I ever get around to it' and 'vote for X because he/she says nice things about me' before cheering buffoons.
dude, where do you get your news? :crybaby:
Not from Fox or Limbaugh. Has Hannity given up on milking the Natalee Holloway story yet?
well that tells me nothing. :dunno:

Those emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

Now THAT is a campaign doing research on it's opponent...something that ALL campaigns do! Contrast it to what the Clinton campaign did...spending big bucks through a law firm cut out to hide that they were paying to smear Donald Trump with phony dossiers put out right before the election by foreign agents!

What information did the Trump campaign gain from that meeting? NONE!!! Why? Because the "lawyer" who supposedly had the dirt on Clinton was promising something she never had. As soon as that became apparent...that meeting was OVER!
And you know the Dossier is phony because.........?

Only a complete fool wouldn't know that huge parts of those dossiers were complete fiction. The first way you know? If it wasn't...the Clinton campaign wouldn't have bothered to hide that they PAID for it! The second way you know? When Steele was finally dragged into a British court and sued by those he accused...he changed his tune and claimed that the dossiers were never supposed to be released to the public and were simply allegations that might or might not be factual!

And you know that they are real...because?
Which part is fiction?

The part where Putin has damaging information on Trump?

Sure seems so

Yep, absolutely nothing in the Dossier has been DISproven and much has been PROVEN.
well lanny davis just said Cohen was never in Prague. sorry fella, now find something that was true from it.

Lanny Davis: Michael Cohen Never Went To Prague As Steele Dossier Claims

"Michael Cohen’s lawyer dropped a bombshell on Wednesday, saying that Cohen has not been to Prague"

Those emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

Now THAT is a campaign doing research on it's opponent...something that ALL campaigns do! Contrast it to what the Clinton campaign did...spending big bucks through a law firm cut out to hide that they were paying to smear Donald Trump with phony dossiers put out right before the election by foreign agents!

What information did the Trump campaign gain from that meeting? NONE!!! Why? Because the "lawyer" who supposedly had the dirt on Clinton was promising something she never had. As soon as that became apparent...that meeting was OVER!

Only a complete fool wouldn't know that huge parts of those dossiers were complete fiction. The first way you know? If it wasn't...the Clinton campaign wouldn't have bothered to hide that they PAID for it! The second way you know? When Steele was finally dragged into a British court and sued by those he accused...he changed his tune and claimed that the dossiers were never supposed to be released to the public and were simply allegations that might or might not be factual!

Which part is fiction?

Sure seems so

Yep, absolutely nothing in the Dossier has been DISproven and much has been PROVEN.

The Dossier reported on rumors that they were hearing about Trump
Many proved to be true

You just ensured EVERY registered republican votes in November. This is an attempted coup attempt obviously at first they are going for either charging President Trump with some BS charge which is why they are attacking his allies and turning them (which is fine it rids the true loyalists from the scum) and then if that doesn't work will try and impeach him IF they retake the house. Mueller the deep state clown shot his entire load in 1 day! And once again it hasn't brought President Trump down so now its on to politically trying to take him out.

You just ensured every meh voter that's registered GOP,every GOP voter that only votes sometimes or in presidential elections votes,every lazy voter to get out there and vote because what's at stake is the United States being run by leftist thugs and the deep state by overthrowing a democratically elected President or a country being run by the President we elected. So thanks! Just gave people even more incentive to vote! Keep attacking it makes more on the fence voters go vote!
Oh there is a deep state. Clinton,Obama,All the former heads of the "intelligence" agencies,Obama appointees in EVERY part of the government. The ANTIFA scum are their front line soldiers and the leftists on forums are just waiting for marching orders. Last night I stayed up late cleaning all the tools...just in case. Hell I hope it happens. Been waiting 10 years for it to happen.

YOU are the perfect example of someone who should NOT be allowed to possess firearms and why we need real gun control legislation. Honestly, they probably should take your children away from you as well. You're not mentally stable.
Why don't you try it though guy?

Nat because the real answer is that the Clinton campaign was the one that was doing sleazy things in the last election!

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Which part is fiction?

Sure seems so
That's why Trump keeps slapping sanctions on Russia and Russians? Jeez...if he was Putin's pal he wouldn't be doing that.

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Which part is fiction?

Sure seems so
That's why Trump keeps slapping sanctions on Russia and Russians? Jeez...if he was Putin's pal he wouldn't be doing that.

Trump keeps waffling on sanctions
His performance in Helsinki was an embarrassment

Just

Which part is fiction?

Sure seems so

Just slapped MORE sanctions on Russian entities/people last week.....I know fake news barely covers it.

It has been CONGRESS.....and NOT Trump with the passing of almost veto-proof sanctions.

I have been much tougher on Russia than Obama, just look at the facts. Total Fake News!

7:38 AM - Feb 20, 2018

tom-mostlyfalse.jpg

Just

Which part is fiction?

Sure seems so

Just slapped MORE sanctions on Russian entities/people last week.....I know fake news barely covers it.

Donnie Tough Guy trying to cover his ass

Forum List

Back