Do the leftists realize what they just did?

Nat because the real answer is that the Clinton campaign was the one that was doing sleazy things in the last election!

Those emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

Nat because the real answer is that the Clinton campaign was the one that was doing sleazy things in the last election!

Those emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

Now THAT is a campaign doing research on it's opponent...something that ALL campaigns do! Contrast it to what the Clinton campaign did...spending big bucks through a law firm cut out to hide that they were paying to smear Donald Trump with phony dossiers put out right before the election by foreign agents!

What information did the Trump campaign gain from that meeting? NONE!!! Why? Because the "lawyer" who supposedly had the dirt on Clinton was promising something she never had. As soon as that became apparent...that meeting was OVER!

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Now THAT is a campaign doing research on it's opponent...something that ALL campaigns do! Contrast it to what the Clinton campaign did...spending big bucks through a law firm cut out to hide that they were paying to smear Donald Trump with phony dossiers put out right before the election by foreign agents!

What information did the Trump campaign gain from that meeting? NONE!!! Why? Because the "lawyer" who supposedly had the dirt on Clinton was promising something she never had. As soon as that became apparent...that meeting was OVER!

Stay ignorant......I really don;t give a fuck......Check out the results and get back to us.

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Stay ignorant......I really don;t give a fuck......Check out the results and get back to us.

You have nothing in reply to what I've pointed out...do you, Nat? You don't "give a fuck" because if you DID you'd have to admit that what you've accused Trump of...was much ado about little...while what Hillary Clinton DID was one of the sleaziest political dirty tricks in a long, long time!

Is there anyone out there who wants to claim that other Washington politicos could withstand what Mueller has done to Trump for the past year?

Actually......SO FAR.......all that Mueller has done to Trump is expose the MORONIC assertion that Trump would hire "the best people"

View attachment 212713

Let's be honest here, Nat...what Mueller has done is pretty much confirm that there was no "collusion" between Trump and Russia! What he is doing NOW is looking at anyone in anyway affiliated with Trump and trying to nail them for financial misdeeds in a desperate attempt to get SOMETHING to use against Trump! So what has he gotten so far? Things that happened before Trump even decided to run for President? How is that in any way even remotely related to what Mueller was charged with doing?

It isn't. He's spent more time pursuing crooks than investigating the 2016 elections. And as you said, everything happened before Trump ran for POTUS.

Those two women were from 2006 and 2007 ten fucking years ago. He paid them off using his own money.

If Mueller has a report pertaining to the 2016 election then he needs to release it.

You just ensured EVERY registered republican votes in November. This is an attempted coup attempt obviously at first they are going for either charging President Trump with some BS charge which is why they are attacking his allies and turning them (which is fine it rids the true loyalists from the scum) and then if that doesn't work will try and impeach him IF they retake the house. Mueller the deep state clown shot his entire load in 1 day! And once again it hasn't brought President Trump down so now its on to politically trying to take him out.

You just ensured every meh voter that's registered GOP,every GOP voter that only votes sometimes or in presidential elections votes,every lazy voter to get out there and vote because what's at stake is the United States being run by leftist thugs and the deep state by overthrowing a democratically elected President or a country being run by the President we elected. So thanks! Just gave people even more incentive to vote! Keep attacking it makes more on the fence voters go vote!
You probably weren't this upset when they fined Obama's campaign $375,000 for finance violations. There is no deep state--just a government that still occasionally holds its own accountable.

Hilarious that Trump is attempting to equate the routine fine on Obama campaign for late filing on small donations --- And LYING and attempting to conceal slut payoffs on the eve of an election which is clearly a criminal act with criminal intent.

And even more hilarious that Trump's Moonie followers are defending his sorry ass. I thought they belonged to the "Party of Family Values"?
What fucking hypocrites.

You just ensured EVERY registered republican votes in November. This is an attempted coup attempt obviously at first they are going for either charging President Trump with some BS charge which is why they are attacking his allies and turning them (which is fine it rids the true loyalists from the scum) and then if that doesn't work will try and impeach him IF they retake the house. Mueller the deep state clown shot his entire load in 1 day! And once again it hasn't brought President Trump down so now its on to politically trying to take him out.

You just ensured every meh voter that's registered GOP,every GOP voter that only votes sometimes or in presidential elections votes,every lazy voter to get out there and vote because what's at stake is the United States being run by leftist thugs and the deep state by overthrowing a democratically elected President or a country being run by the President we elected. So thanks! Just gave people even more incentive to vote! Keep attacking it makes more on the fence voters go vote!
You probably weren't this upset when they fined Obama's campaign $375,000 for finance violations. There is no deep state--just a government that still occasionally holds its own accountable.

Hilarious that Trump is attempting to equate the routine fine on Obama campaign for late filing on small donations --- And LYING and attempting to conceal slut payoffs on the eve of an election which is clearly a criminal act with criminal intent.

And even more hilarious that Trump's Moonie followers are defending his sorry ass. I thought they belonged to the "Party of Family Values"?
What fucking hypocrites.

They've sold their souls - ALL of 'em!

Which campaign was guilty of subverting our elections more...Donald Trump's or Hillary Clinton's?

You will NEVER accept the real answer, anyway,,,,,

However, plan to visit federal prisons and try to bring some measure of solace to ALL those involved in the Clinton campaign AND the Trump campaign who will be spending time in the slammer.

LOL...you'll never give us the "real" answer, Nat because the real answer is that the Clinton campaign was the one that was doing sleazy things in the last election! You need to change the narrative fast whenever that's pointed out to you because it highlights your appalling hypocrisy!
Old Style, you are very wrong. And apparently desperate, since all the 'don't look here, look over there' Trump diversions you can repeat are stacking up on this thread. I know you believe all this and that Trump is a poor wronged innocent babe, and I am sorry for your fear of his exposure, but it's my country and I love it and he's a dirty dog!

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

And you know the Dossier is phony because.........?

What fucking hypocrites.

I could care less about "Family Values". I care about a vibrant economy. I care about jobs. I care about securing our borders. I care about a common sense immigration policy. I care about trade deals that work to our betterment rather than our detriment. I care about getting rid of burdensome regulations that make it impossible for our industries to compete. I care about a main stream media that thinks it should make the news instead of simply report it. I care about politicians that used the IRS against their political enemies. I care about a justice system with one set of rules for the well connected and another for the rest of us.

What do YOU care about, Waiting?

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Only a complete fool wouldn't know that huge parts of those dossiers were complete fiction. The first way you know? If it wasn't...the Clinton campaign wouldn't have bothered to hide that they PAID for it! The second way you know? When Steele was finally dragged into a British court and sued by those he accused...he changed his tune and claimed that the dossiers were never supposed to be released to the public and were simply allegations that might or might not be factual!

And you know that they are real...because?

What fucking hypocrites.

I could care less about "Family Values". I care about a vibrant economy. I care about jobs. I care about securing our borders. I care about a common sense immigration policy. I care about trade deals that work to our betterment rather than our detriment. I care about getting rid of burdensome regulations that make it impossible for our industries to compete. I care about a main stream media that thinks it should make the news instead of simply report it. I care about politicians that used the IRS against their political enemies. I care about a justice system with one set of rules for the well connected and another for the rest of us.

Ya man, Trump is SO "winning" with his stupid trade war. :rolleyes-41:

Trump's Trade War With China Could Take Down Smart Cites And Businesses
No end in sight for US China trade war

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Only a complete fool wouldn't know that huge parts of those dossiers were complete fiction. The first way you know? If it wasn't...the Clinton campaign wouldn't have bothered to hide that they PAID for it! The second way you know? When Steele was finally dragged into a British court and sued by those he accused...he changed his tune and claimed that the dossiers were never supposed to be released to the public and were simply allegations that might or might not be factual!

Which part is fiction?

The part where Putin has damaging information on Trump?

Sure seems so

Do I smell panic in the air

Republicans are now threatening.......If you pursue us in our criminal acts, Republicans will flock to the polls to protect the criminals
Panic nope. YOU leftists should panic...how many registered republicans don't vote in an off year? A non presidential election year? Probably quite a bit...by attempting this coup you are insuring MILLIONS more will go vote to protect our President from the coup attempt at least the political one....yall want to up the game then lets go...I have been ready for years...I ache for another war this time we won't stop till this country is cleansed.

Claiming that Democrats need to stop pressing charges against Trump because Republicans will flock to the polls to defend a criminal is ridiculous

What fucking hypocrites.

If you cared about all the things you listed, you'd have voted for Hillary. The economy was rebounding when Trump got placed. His promises to coal country is a proven lie (Hillary told them the truth they didn't want to hear), and his tariffs have manufacturing scrambling for alternatives and/or bailouts. And I'm darn sure Hillary would have 'manned-up' enough to tackle the immigration mess that needs fixing. There ARE jobs...low paying, no benefits. Are we better off in Foreign Policy? Are our 'deals' with NK and China better? Will our friends rally to our side in case of emergency? Are the treaties (Iran) or pacts (TPP) broken of any value to us? Then there's domestic grids, infrastructure, water quality problems, healthcare, education...all kinds of forgotten promises buried under rallies whose only message is 'They're picking on me' and 'Nobody but me can fix it, if I ever get around to it' and 'vote for X because he/she says nice things about me' before cheering buffoons.

why didn't they go to jail?

What fucking hypocrites.

If you cared about all the things you listed, you'd have voted for Hillary. The economy was rebounding when Trump got placed. His promises to coal country is a proven lie (Hillary told them the truth they didn't want to hear), and his tariffs have manufacturing scrambling for alternatives and/or bailouts. And I'm darn sure Hillary would have 'manned-up' enough to tackle the immigration mess that needs fixing. There ARE jobs...low paying, no benefits. Are we better off in Foreign Policy? Are our 'deals' with NK and China better? Will our friends rally to our side in case of emergency? Are the treaties (Iran) or pacts (TPP) broken of any value to us? Then there's domestic grids, infrastructure, water quality problems, healthcare, education...all kinds of forgotten promises buried under rallies whose only message is 'They're picking on me' and 'Nobody but me can fix it, if I ever get around to it' and 'vote for X because he/she says nice things about me' before cheering buffoons.

Why would anyone have voted for Hillary? I'm amused by your premise that SHE would have done any of the things that Trump has done to improve the economy. I'm also laughing at your attempts to paint what has happened in the worst light you can! The truth is...Trump's handling of the economy has been masterful. Even the New York Times has had to admit that and we all know how much they LOATH Trump!

What fucking hypocrites.

dude, where do you get your news? :crybaby:

What fucking hypocrites.

dude, where do you get your news? :crybaby:
Not from Fox or Limbaugh. Has Hannity given up on milking the Natalee Holloway story yet?

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Which part is fiction?

The part where Putin has damaging information on Trump?

Sure seems so

Yep, absolutely nothing in the Dossier has been DISproven and much has been PROVEN.

Forum List

Back