Do the leftists realize what they just did?

Imagine if the tax cheat followed the rules....none of this happens. NOBODY can defend skirting financial laws. Not a one of you even those who worship the wealthy.

You probably weren't this upset when they fined Obama's campaign $375,000 for finance violations. There is no deep state--just a government that still occasionally holds its own accountable.
Oh there is a deep state. Clinton,Obama,All the former heads of the "intelligence" agencies,Obama appointees in EVERY part of the government. The ANTIFA scum are their front line soldiers and the leftists on forums are just waiting for marching orders. Last night I stayed up late cleaning all the tools...just in case. Hell I hope it happens. Been waiting 10 years for it to happen.

YOU are the perfect example of someone who should NOT be allowed to possess firearms and why we need real gun control legislation. Honestly, they probably should take your children away from you as well. You're not mentally stable.

Because he is prepared to defend himself?

Yup, that's it. Solid reading comprehension.

He is a bit weird looking forward to it but he was still talking about self defense

The part you call "a bit weird" is the whole point you're glossing over. No one is against self defense. He said he has been hoping for the day when he gets to shoot fellow Americans. That isn't a bit weird, that's insane and dangerous. Hence my statement.

Oh there is a deep state. Clinton,Obama,All the former heads of the "intelligence" agencies,Obama appointees in EVERY part of the government. The ANTIFA scum are their front line soldiers and the leftists on forums are just waiting for marching orders. Last night I stayed up late cleaning all the tools...just in case. Hell I hope it happens. Been waiting 10 years for it to happen.

YOU are the perfect example of someone who should NOT be allowed to possess firearms and why we need real gun control legislation. Honestly, they probably should take your children away from you as well. You're not mentally stable.

He is a bit weird looking forward to it but he was still talking about self defense

The part you call "a bit weird" is the whole point you're glossing over. No one is against self defense. He said he has been hoping for the day when he gets to shoot fellow Americans. That isn't a bit weird, that's insane and dangerous. Hence my statement.

Except he’s talking about self-defense. If he starts going beyond that then yes He will have a problem. But as long as he’s talking about self-defense there really is no issue here. Don’t attack him you will get yourself killed

Except he’s talking about self-defense. If he starts going beyond that then yes He will have a problem. But as long as he’s talking about self-defense there really is no issue here. Don’t attack him you will get yourself killed

He's HOPING he gets attacked so he can shoot people. That is not normal.

What sane person wishes to get attacked?

You just ensured EVERY registered republican votes in November. This is an attempted coup attempt obviously at first they are going for either charging President Trump with some BS charge which is why they are attacking his allies and turning them (which is fine it rids the true loyalists from the scum) and then if that doesn't work will try and impeach him IF they retake the house. Mueller the deep state clown shot his entire load in 1 day! And once again it hasn't brought President Trump down so now its on to politically trying to take him out.

You just ensured every meh voter that's registered GOP,every GOP voter that only votes sometimes or in presidential elections votes,every lazy voter to get out there and vote because what's at stake is the United States being run by leftist thugs and the deep state by overthrowing a democratically elected President or a country being run by the President we elected. So thanks! Just gave people even more incentive to vote! Keep attacking it makes more on the fence voters go vote!

The Manafort and Cohen trials? Just a sideshow. These were referred to Virginia and New York courts by Mueller (in Washington) because they had nothing to do with Russia.

Manafort is back in court in September in Washington for Russia related issues and Mueller will likely send the 10 mistrial cases (Manafort) back to state court. You'll note that 11 out of 12 jurors voted guilty on the 10 cases.
Manafort juror wanted him to be innocent, 'but he wasn't' - CNNPolitics

As for Cohen, he'll be testifying in the Mueller investigation and obviously his lawyers will negotiate shorter sentence for his New York admissions.
Guess you missed the interview where his democrap lawyer the foreign agent lanny davis says Cohen has no other evidence against Trump just his word which is worth about as much as a bucket of warm spit. A convicted felon now and before that a slimy lawyer who taped his own clients illegally...yeah good luck with that.

You just ensured EVERY registered republican votes in November. This is an attempted coup attempt obviously at first they are going for either charging President Trump with some BS charge which is why they are attacking his allies and turning them (which is fine it rids the true loyalists from the scum) and then if that doesn't work will try and impeach him IF they retake the house. Mueller the deep state clown shot his entire load in 1 day! And once again it hasn't brought President Trump down so now its on to politically trying to take him out.

You just ensured every meh voter that's registered GOP,every GOP voter that only votes sometimes or in presidential elections votes,every lazy voter to get out there and vote because what's at stake is the United States being run by leftist thugs and the deep state by overthrowing a democratically elected President or a country being run by the President we elected. So thanks! Just gave people even more incentive to vote! Keep attacking it makes more on the fence voters go vote!
You probably weren't this upset when they fined Obama's campaign $375,000 for finance violations. There is no deep state--just a government that still occasionally holds its own accountable.

Interesting - So what "tools" were you cleaning up and for what purpose. Gonna go kill a few Deep State AntiFas ? :rolleyes:
I wonder if he and Doc1 are in the same creepy deep woods enclave?

Are you a bitch to everyone who has the temerity to verbally slap you around because you truly are stupid? Trump is just a part of the show Granny, nothing more, nothing less. You simply close your eyes and put your fingers in your ears when people show you things you don't want to see. You know, like the fact that ISIS and AL Qaeda were/are a part of the "Moderate" Free Syrian Army? I also have the DIA memo stating A) It was a terror attack in Benghazi and B) They knew early in Sept that something was coming in Libya. Hey, don't let the truth into your head because it may upset your little La La Land.

Exactly. Hillary’s trial for misuse of classified information should be next.
YOU LOST THAT ONE. Get over it already.

Interesting - So what "tools" were you cleaning up and for what purpose. Gonna go kill a few Deep State AntiFas ? :rolleyes:

Are you a bitch to everyone who has the temerity to verbally slap you around because you truly are stupid? Trump is just a part of the show Granny, nothing more, nothing less. You simply close your eyes and put your fingers in your ears when people show you things you don't want to see. You know, like the fact that ISIS and AL Qaeda were/are a part of the "Moderate" Free Syrian Army? I also have the DIA memo stating A) It was a terror attack in Benghazi and B) They knew early in Sept that something was coming in Libya. Hey, don't let the truth into your head because it may upset your little La La Land.
Are you a bitch to everyone who has the temerity to verbally slap you around
Of course.

Whatever you just said, it won't upset me because I haven't got the slightest idea what you're talking about.

I agree with you that Donald is a showboat, though.

Republicans will stay home in disgrace

Democrats will storm the polls if it means getting Crooked Donnie out

Of course.

Whatever you just said, it won't upset me because I haven't got the slightest idea what you're talking about.

It's all entertainment, like Frank Zappa said, politics is nothing more than the entertainment arm of the Military Industrial Complex. Rump is in the pockets of some VERY rich people but then again, they ALL are. Yes even Bammy and Bitchlary.

Of course.

It's all entertainment, like Frank Zappa said, politics is nothing more than the entertainment arm of the Military Industrial Complex. Rump is in the pockets of some VERY rich people but then again, they ALL are. Yes even Bammy and Bitchlary.

Yes - The old tried-n-true THEY ALL THE SAME deflection.
FUCK YOU
They are NOT all the same and YOU are an enabler of an Autocracy - SHAME

Of course.

You RAIL like a bitch against entertainer opinions of politicians, yet enter the WAYBACK Machine with Frank Fucking Zappa?

Too funny!! :D

The original poster shows PRECISELY why Trump once stated that he loves the poorly educated........The level of "intelligence" shown by the O/P constitutes the same acumen within most of Trump's base.

I'm thinking you gonna see a bright light, then wake up in hell. Where you got a golden ticket, No I'm sorry Hillary stole that one from you. If your lucky, you will get to spend enternity. With all the babies that got killed, with your total approval. Also, No that's not a threat. You came up with the idea.

Oh look at you hoping you get to shoot Americans.

That's what the conservative movement has become.
No, your antifa movement is becoming violent. We are peaceful people, until you start harming us.

I'm thinking you gonna see a bright light, then wake up in hell. Where you got a golden ticket, No I'm sorry Hillary stole that one from you. If your lucky, you will get to spend enternity. With all the babies that got killed, with your total approval. Also, No that's not a threat. You came up with the idea.

YOU ^ are a FUCKNIG IDIOT :)

I doubt it very much. You'll see the numbers who come out. Maybe a lot of Republicans think not voting in November will increase their chances in 2020.

YOU ^ are a FUCKNIG IDIOT :)
No, just a realist. Unlike you, keep it up.

Guess you missed the interview where his democrap lawyer the foreign agent lanny davis says Cohen has no other evidence against Trump just his word which is worth about as much as a bucket of warm spit. A convicted felon now and before that a slimy lawyer who taped his own clients illegally...yeah good luck with that.

Reality check. Any charge against Cohen is counter checked and corroborated using multiple sources. National enquirer head for example (I forgot his name... Picker... Decker lol) just got immunity. He’s got a shitload of files that expose Trump and the timeline of events described by Cohen.

... erm... good luck with that ;)

Forum List

Back