Do the leftists realize what they just did?

You just ensured EVERY registered republican votes in November. This is an attempted coup attempt obviously at first they are going for either charging President Trump with some BS charge which is why they are attacking his allies and turning them (which is fine it rids the true loyalists from the scum) and then if that doesn't work will try and impeach him IF they retake the house. Mueller the deep state clown shot his entire load in 1 day! And once again it hasn't brought President Trump down so now its on to politically trying to take him out.

You just ensured every meh voter that's registered GOP,every GOP voter that only votes sometimes or in presidential elections votes,every lazy voter to get out there and vote because what's at stake is the United States being run by leftist thugs and the deep state by overthrowing a democratically elected President or a country being run by the President we elected. So thanks! Just gave people even more incentive to vote! Keep attacking it makes more on the fence voters go vote!
Do I smell panic in the air

Republicans are now threatening.......If you pursue us in our criminal acts, Republicans will flock to the polls to protect the criminals
Panic nope. YOU leftists should panic...how many registered republicans don't vote in an off year? A non presidential election year? Probably quite a bit...by attempting this coup you are insuring MILLIONS more will go vote to protect our President from the coup attempt at least the political one....yall want to up the game then lets go...I have been ready for years...I ache for another war this time we won't stop till this country is cleansed.

I'm curious...what criminal statute is being violated by someone paying hush money to keep a scandal from erupting before an election?

Simple answer.........The statute is the one that outlines that ALL campaign "donations" must be declared AND the reason why that donation was made.
Neither of those conditions were met by Trump.....

Besides, where the hell do you nitwits put your ethical and moral compass?...
Up your collective asses?

Where was the left's ethical and moral compasses when Ears's campaign was fined $375,000 for hiding donors and keeping illegal donations?
It's hard to hear the left oons screaming
Ms Sassy. I was not aware f this...but according to you Obama was caught and fined...which was paid? So it was not a matter of a campaign knowingly trying to influence an election so much as poor management? What's your beef then that the Trump campaign got caught too?

My "beef" is you loons screaming bloody murder while your own have their own skeletons

My guess is there are very few campaigns that could pass scrutiny for zero violations. Just more partisan hack BS
It is hard to hear the left loons screaming when most of us lefties have been screamed into deafness since Whitewater, the unproven hit piece Clinton Cash, the knuckle biting over Obama and Michelle sharing a "Terrorist fist bump" (this was a big deal on Fox). Sadly, Bubba's pecadillos were legit, if a tad overwrought, but mostly it was overplayed snits. So I hope you'll forgive us for our 'tin ear' when it comes toTrump's violations, some kinda big, that you are trying to minimize.

I'm curious, Bullwinkle...in your opinion...which side committed more "violations" against the election...the Trump campaign or the Clinton campaign?

You just ensured EVERY registered republican votes in November. This is an attempted coup attempt obviously at first they are going for either charging President Trump with some BS charge which is why they are attacking his allies and turning them (which is fine it rids the true loyalists from the scum) and then if that doesn't work will try and impeach him IF they retake the house. Mueller the deep state clown shot his entire load in 1 day! And once again it hasn't brought President Trump down so now its on to politically trying to take him out.

You just ensured every meh voter that's registered GOP,every GOP voter that only votes sometimes or in presidential elections votes,every lazy voter to get out there and vote because what's at stake is the United States being run by leftist thugs and the deep state by overthrowing a democratically elected President or a country being run by the President we elected. So thanks! Just gave people even more incentive to vote! Keep attacking it makes more on the fence voters go vote!
You probably weren't this upset when they fined Obama's campaign $375,000 for finance violations. There is no deep state--just a government that still occasionally holds its own accountable.
Oh there is a deep state. Clinton,Obama,All the former heads of the "intelligence" agencies,Obama appointees in EVERY part of the government. The ANTIFA scum are their front line soldiers and the leftists on forums are just waiting for marching orders. Last night I stayed up late cleaning all the tools...just in case. Hell I hope it happens. Been waiting 10 years for it to happen.
Wow.

Somebody needs some Prozac.

Also this same somebody should not have access to the "tools" he is euphemistically referring to.

Does anyone know who he actually is so we can send authorities over for a welfare check?

Do I smell panic in the air

Republicans are now threatening.......If you pursue us in our criminal acts, Republicans will flock to the polls to protect the criminals
Panic nope. YOU leftists should panic...how many registered republicans don't vote in an off year? A non presidential election year? Probably quite a bit...by attempting this coup you are insuring MILLIONS more will go vote to protect our President from the coup attempt at least the political one....yall want to up the game then lets go...I have been ready for years...I ache for another war this time we won't stop till this country is cleansed.
You probably weren't this upset when they fined Obama's campaign $375,000 for finance violations. There is no deep state--just a government that still occasionally holds its own accountable.
Oh there is a deep state. Clinton,Obama,All the former heads of the "intelligence" agencies,Obama appointees in EVERY part of the government. The ANTIFA scum are their front line soldiers and the leftists on forums are just waiting for marching orders. Last night I stayed up late cleaning all the tools...just in case. Hell I hope it happens. Been waiting 10 years for it to happen.

YOU are the perfect example of someone who should NOT be allowed to possess firearms and why we need real gun control legislation. Honestly, they probably should take your children away from you as well. You're not mentally stable.

Because he is prepared to defend himself?

Yup, that's it. Solid reading comprehension.

He is a bit weird looking forward to it but he was still talking about self defense
No he isn't. He is fantasizing about it. He is dangerously ill.

I'm curious...what criminal statute is being violated by someone paying hush money to keep a scandal from erupting before an election?

Simple answer.........The statute is the one that outlines that ALL campaign "donations" must be declared AND the reason why that donation was made.
Neither of those conditions were met by Trump.....

Besides, where the hell do you nitwits put your ethical and moral compass?...
Up your collective asses?

Where was the left's ethical and moral compasses when Ears's campaign was fined $375,000 for hiding donors and keeping illegal donations?
That's fake news. There was slow reporting, no hiding. It was right at the end of the campaign and they didn't turn some paperwork in on time.

rather than spewing what Hannity tells you to spew. Check out WHY the Obama campaign was fined and whether there was a cover-up or not.....Go on....Educate yourself it won't hurt.

The fact that he's keeping his campaign promises is FAR more important to me than if he likes to screw around.

upload_2018-8-24_12-18-5.png

Is there anyone out there who wants to claim that other Washington politicos could withstand what Mueller has done to Trump for the past year?

Actually......SO FAR.......all that Mueller has done to Trump is expose the MORONIC assertion that Trump would hire "the best people"

upload_2018-8-24_12-22-19.png

Is there anyone out there who wants to claim that other Washington politicos could withstand what Mueller has done to Trump for the past year?

Actually......SO FAR.......all that Mueller has done to Trump is expose the MORONIC assertion that Trump would hire "the best people"

View attachment 212713

Let's be honest here, Nat...what Mueller has done is pretty much confirm that there was no "collusion" between Trump and Russia! What he is doing NOW is looking at anyone in anyway affiliated with Trump and trying to nail them for financial misdeeds in a desperate attempt to get SOMETHING to use against Trump! So what has he gotten so far? Things that happened before Trump even decided to run for President? How is that in any way even remotely related to what Mueller was charged with doing?

which side committed more "violations" against the election...the Trump campaign or the Clinton campaign?

The chart below needs TONS of updating.......(but, here's a preview.)

View attachment 212714

All that chart shows is how corrupt the Obama Justice Department was in the eight years he was in office, Nat! Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch will go down in history as two of the most corrupt Attorney Generals we've ever had as a nation!

Once again...I repeat the question...

Which campaign was guilty of subverting our elections more...Donald Trump's or Hillary Clinton's?

Things that happened before Trump even decided to run for President? How is that in any way even remotely related to what Mueller was charged with doing?

Educate yourself.......Here's Mueller's authorization ....Read it skowly

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(i) and (ii) are pretty banal. However, (iii) is interesting because it is also mentioned later in the document. Reading the relevant section of the CFR:

§ 600.6 Powers and authority.

Subject to the limitations in the following paragraphs, the Special Counsel shall exercise, within the scope of his or her jurisdiction, the full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions of any United States Attorney. Except as provided in this part, the Special Counsel shall determine whether and to what extent to inform or consult with the Attorney General or others within the Department about the conduct of his or her duties and responsibilities.

………………

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

www.law.cornell.edu/…

Which campaign was it that spent large sums of money to smear their opponent with phony dossiers put out by foreign agents?

Which campaign was it that conspired with one of the major media outlets to "fix" a campaign debate?

Which campaign was guilty of subverting our elections more...Donald Trump's or Hillary Clinton's?

You will NEVER accept the real answer, anyway,,,,,

However, plan to visit federal prisons and try to bring some measure of solace to ALL those involved in the Clinton campaign AND the Trump campaign who will be spending time in the slammer.

Which campaign was it that conspired with the Democratic National Committee to deny Bernie Sanders a fair shot at the nomination?

You will NEVER accept the real answer, anyway,,,,,

However, plan to visit federal prisons and try to bring some measure of solace to ALL those involved in the Clinton campaign AND the Trump campaign who will be spending time in the slammer.

LOL...you'll never give us the "real" answer, Nat because the real answer is that the Clinton campaign was the one that was doing sleazy things in the last election! You need to change the narrative fast whenever that's pointed out to you because it highlights your appalling hypocrisy!

Forum List

Back