Do the leftists realize what they just did?

Reality check. Any charge against Cohen is counter checked and corroborated using multiple sources. National enquirer head for example (I forgot his name... Picker... Decker lol) just got immunity. He’s got a shitload of files that expose Trump and the timeline of events described by Cohen.

LOL.........BTW, the guy's name is PECKER and the NY Daily News has the headline of today's publication as, "PECKER IN A VISE"..........

You just ensured EVERY registered republican votes in November. This is an attempted coup attempt obviously at first they are going for either charging President Trump with some BS charge which is why they are attacking his allies and turning them (which is fine it rids the true loyalists from the scum) and then if that doesn't work will try and impeach him IF they retake the house. Mueller the deep state clown shot his entire load in 1 day! And once again it hasn't brought President Trump down so now its on to politically trying to take him out.

You just ensured every meh voter that's registered GOP,every GOP voter that only votes sometimes or in presidential elections votes,every lazy voter to get out there and vote because what's at stake is the United States being run by leftist thugs and the deep state by overthrowing a democratically elected President or a country being run by the President we elected. So thanks! Just gave people even more incentive to vote! Keep attacking it makes more on the fence voters go vote!
You probably weren't this upset when they fined Obama's campaign $375,000 for finance violations. There is no deep state--just a government that still occasionally holds its own accountable.

Hilarious that Trump is attempting to equate the routine fine on Obama campaign for late filing on small donations --- And LYING and attempting to conceal slut payoffs on the eve of an election which is clearly a criminal act with criminal intent.

I'm curious...what criminal statute is being violated by someone paying hush money to keep a scandal from erupting before an election?

You just ensured EVERY registered republican votes in November. This is an attempted coup attempt obviously at first they are going for either charging President Trump with some BS charge which is why they are attacking his allies and turning them (which is fine it rids the true loyalists from the scum) and then if that doesn't work will try and impeach him IF they retake the house. Mueller the deep state clown shot his entire load in 1 day! And once again it hasn't brought President Trump down so now its on to politically trying to take him out.

You just ensured every meh voter that's registered GOP,every GOP voter that only votes sometimes or in presidential elections votes,every lazy voter to get out there and vote because what's at stake is the United States being run by leftist thugs and the deep state by overthrowing a democratically elected President or a country being run by the President we elected. So thanks! Just gave people even more incentive to vote! Keep attacking it makes more on the fence voters go vote!
You probably weren't this upset when they fined Obama's campaign $375,000 for finance violations. There is no deep state--just a government that still occasionally holds its own accountable.
Oh there is a deep state. Clinton,Obama,All the former heads of the "intelligence" agencies,Obama appointees in EVERY part of the government. The ANTIFA scum are their front line soldiers and the leftists on forums are just waiting for marching orders. Last night I stayed up late cleaning all the tools...just in case. Hell I hope it happens. Been waiting 10 years for it to happen.

Just keep on chugging down the,,,,,,
koolaid.gif

Hilarious that Trump is attempting to equate the routine fine on Obama campaign for late filing on small donations --- And LYING and attempting to conceal slut payoffs on the eve of an election which is clearly a criminal act with criminal intent.

I'm curious...what criminal statute is being violated by someone paying hush money to keep a scandal from erupting before an election?

Review your campaign finance laws and reporting requirements.

Simple answer.........The statute is the one that outlines that ALL campaign "donations" must be declared AND the reason why that donation was made.
Neither of those conditions were met by Trump.....

Besides, where the hell do you nitwits put your ethical and moral compass?...
Up your collective asses?

Simple answer.........The statute is the one that outlines that ALL campaign "donations" must be declared AND the reason why that donation was made.

Where was the left's ethical and moral compasses when Ears's campaign was fined $375,000 for hiding donors and keeping illegal donations?

Odium, nearly the whole bleeping investigation participants are registered Republicans. Sheesh! I'll bet you have an alcove with a portrait of Trump looking sorrowfully hopeful and wearing a crown of thorns as aural rays emanate from his head. Maybe even wounds in his little hands. And candles, lots of small candles. Right?

Odium, nearly the whole bleeping investigation participants are registered Republicans. Sheesh! I'll bet you have an alcove with a portrait of Trump looking sorrowfully hopeful and wearing a crown of thorns as aural rays emanate from his head. Maybe even wounds in his little hands. And candles, lots of small candles. Right?

LMAO... that's the hilariously crazy part of all this.

Regardless of party, only one thing applies here: Rule of Law...... Period (Sean Spicer said it best lol)
Anything outside of 'rule of law' would void the system. You'd have a chaotic revolt.

Review your campaign finance laws and reporting requirements.

Gee, Doc...evade a question much? You claimed that "slut payoffs" are a criminal act with criminal intent. So what criminal statute would that fall under?

Where was the left's ethical and moral compasses when Ears's campaign was fined $375,000 for hiding donors and keeping illegal donations?

Where was the left's ethical and moral compasses

The left doesn't have any that's his point. But he still doesn't comprehend the only way the Republicans could of beat Hillary was to nominate a low life liberal like her.

Ms Sassy. I was not aware f this...but according to you Obama was caught and fined...which was paid? So it was not a matter of a campaign knowingly trying to influence an election so much as poor management? What's your beef then that the Trump campaign got caught too?

A pay out is a donation? Trump spending his own money to keep a scandal from erupting isn't illegal. I'm sorry but it just isn't!

You seem to grasp that concept because you immediately fall back on ethics and morals. So you don't like Trump's morals? When that becomes an impeachable offense...then get back to me. The fact that he's keeping his campaign promises is FAR more important to me than if he likes to screw around. JFK was a notorious womanizer. So was Bill Clinton. Where is your outrage over THEIR ethics and morals?

Ms Sassy. I was not aware f this...but according to you Obama was caught and fined...which was paid? So it was not a matter of a campaign knowingly trying to influence an election so much as poor management? What's your beef then that the Trump campaign got caught too?

My "beef" is you loons screaming bloody murder while your own have their own skeletons

My guess is there are very few campaigns that could pass scrutiny for zero violations. Just more partisan hack BS

Do I smell panic in the air

Republicans are now threatening.......If you pursue us in our criminal acts, Republicans will flock to the polls to protect the criminals

My "beef" is you loons screaming bloody murder while your own have their own skeletons

My guess is there are very few campaigns that could pass scrutiny for zero violations. Just more partisan hack BS

Is there anyone out there who wants to claim that other Washington politicos could withstand what Mueller has done to Trump for the past year? That any of them would come through that unscathed? That having anyone associated with them undergo in depth investigations of their financial dealings wouldn't result in wholesale arrests? If that's what you REALLY want then let's DO this! Let's start with the Democratic leadership since they seem to feel that politicians and the people associated with them should be subjected to in depth investigations! Start lining up the Special Prosecutors, folks! Oh, and start building more prisons because you'll be looking at a whole lot of people headed to jail!

Republicans are now threatening.......If you pursue us in our criminal acts, Republicans will flock to the polls to protect the criminals

So much for the law and order party.

Yea, I remember all the talk about impeaching him for it.

LMAO!

How about an equal playing field, Winger? You want to witch hunt Republicans? Fine. Let's "pursue" Democrats as well. You ready for that game?

It's hard to hear the left oons screaming

It is hard to hear the left loons screaming when most of us lefties have been screamed into deafness since Whitewater, the unproven hit piece Clinton Cash, the knuckle biting over Obama and Michelle sharing a "Terrorist fist bump" (this was a big deal on Fox). Sadly, Bubba's pecadillos were legit, if a tad overwrought, but mostly it was overplayed snits. So I hope you'll forgive us for our 'tin ear' when it comes toTrump's violations, some kinda big, that you are trying to minimize.

It's hard to hear the left oons screaming

It is hard to hear the left loons screaming when most of us lefties have been screamed into deafness since Whitewater, the unproven hit piece Clinton Cash, the knuckle biting over Obama and Michelle sharing a "Terrorist fist bump" (this was a big deal on Fox). Sadly, Bubba's pecadillos were legit, if a tad overwrought, but mostly it was overplayed snits. So I hope you'll forgive us for our 'tin ear' when it comes toTrump's violations, some kinda big, that you are trying to minimize.

I'm not mimimizing shit. You are in your partisan B.S.

Forum List

Back