Do they do 3rd trimester abortions? (i know partial birth abortion got banned years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you call late term abortions are abortions done in the SECOND trimester, not the THIRD trimester.... The second trimester runs from 13 weeks to 26 weeks.

Your linked articles are propaganda.
Late term abortions are often 2nd trimester.

Here is a strongly pro-abortion source: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1363/4521013

Quote: But data suggest that most women seeking later terminations are not doing so for reasons of fetal anomaly or life endangerment.

Why do you think this source is wrong?

Last edited:
Exactly...in the first link posted

"Late-term abortionist Martin Haskell, who is credited with inventing the partial-birth abortion procedure, said in a 1993 interview with American Medical News: “I’ll be quite frank: most of my abortions are elective in that 20-24 week range…. In my particular case, probably 20 percent are for genetic reasons. And the other 80 percent are purely elective.”"

And that was nearly 30 years ago before "partial birth abortions" were outlawed.
The partial birth abortion ban did not end all late term abortions.

Bull, your party is fighting for abortion up till conception. You're sick.
No, they are not. YOU are the ones FALSELY CLAIMING they are.....

Only for the health of the mother is what was being fought for in the third trimester. Not, elective abortion, just to kill the child cuz you don't want them....

It really is a medical necessity in third trimester for anyone! All the women needing an abortion after carrying their beloved child 6 to 7 etc months, WANTS THEIR CHILD, and only a medical necessity would cause them to give up their child at that point.

You are creepy, to think otherwise!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back