Do TWO wrongs make a right? ABC thinks so!

Nobody is perfect, even the police

It is why that Kindergarten lesson is so valuable. Keep your hands to yourself.

Once again idiots should watch Chris Rock's video!
Watch what Chris Rock advises any black person who never had fathers to give them the "talk".
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Yep, them black people need to learn how to act so they do not get shot. What a sick fucking world we live in when black parents have to have that talk with their kids but white parents do not. And even worse is that you are ok with it.

See that's where you are such a douche for the MSM garbage!
My DAD told me when I was really little that respect for the LAW, Teachers, Parents, Girls etc. is what you do!
Obviously you never had that as did this dick who parked illegally, then pushed another guy! Two wrongs got him killed.
I don't believe you for a minute TraitorGator that you are the quote "Man" you pretend you are !
I think you live in the basement of your parents house and depend on them! Anyone who approves of lipping back to cops, to others, must really have an inferiority complex!

See that's where you are such a douche for the MSM garbage!
My DAD told me when I was really little that respect for the LAW, Teachers, Parents, Girls etc. is what you do!
Obviously you never had that as did this dick who parked illegally, then pushed another guy! Two wrongs got him killed.
I don't believe you for a minute TraitorGator that you are the quote "Man" you pretend you are !
I think you live in the basement of your parents house and depend on them! Anyone who approves of lipping back to cops, to others, must really have an inferiority complex!

Nobody was lipping back to a cop, the pussy that shot this guy was not a cop, he was a fucking pussy that was a big man when harassing a woman till her boyfriend showed up.

Glad to know that you think illegally parking plus a push is now a capital offense and rates the death penalty.

You really should chip in and get this guy a medal since he is such a fucking hero in your world...one less big scary black man for you to worry about.

Not everyone is the badass street fighter that you are. A lot of guys end up getting beaten to death. Shooting attackers is always the right move.

Then they should not start arguments with strangers.

He was not being attacked, the guy pushed him and moved away.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, that would be the classic definition of assault.

Assault is not a capital offense

The crime could be considered assault and battery, which is a felony.

Assault and battery is not a capital offense either. Well unless you live in Florida it seems

I dont think you fully understand the terms you're using. A "capital offense" is a crime that a US court can hand out a death sentence for. That term would not apply to this event.

Assault and battery is not a capital offense either. Well unless you live in Florida it seems

I dont think you fully understand the terms you're using. A "capital offense" is a form of justice handed down by a US court. That term would not apply to this event.

The guy just skipped a couple steps, saved time and money for the tax payer. What a hero he is!

I dont think you fully understand the terms you're using. A "capital offense" is a form of justice handed down by a US court. That term would not apply to this event.

The guy just skipped a couple steps, saved time and money for the tax payer. What a hero he is!
He is a hero, but it still has nothing to do with a capital offense.

Not everyone is the badass street fighter that you are. A lot of guys end up getting beaten to death. Shooting attackers is always the right move.

Okay, driving down the freeway is not a capital offense, but it happens, and people die.

He is a hero, but it still has nothing to do with a capital offense.

Yes he is a hero, he killed the big scary black man that was standing 5 feet away from him. You will be able to sleep much better tonight.

Okay, driving down the freeway is not a capital offense, but it happens, and people die.

Usually it is not intentional like this was

Usually it is not intentional like this was

So the guy that came out of the store and knocked the guy to the ground didn't do it intentionally?

Girlfriend Of ‘Stand Your Ground’ Shooting Victim Says Gunman ‘Was Picking A Fight’
A man who invoked Florida’s controversial gun law shot Markeis McGlockton, 28, in an altercation over a parking space in Clearwater.

The girlfriend of a Florida man who was shot dead during an altercation over a parking space last week says the gunman “wanted someone to be angry at.”

Britany Jacobs witnessed Michael Drejka, 47, gun down her boyfriend Markeis McGlockton, a 28-year-old father of three, in a convenience store parking lot in Clearwater on Thursday. Police, citing Florida’s “stand your ground” gun law that allows gun owners to use deadly force if they feel threatened, filed no charges

Trump and all his racial trappings are what happens when we waste our valuable capital, ie the vote. I am so tired of hearing of us getting shot by whites with no ramifications. Trump has opened up decades of whites who for whatever reason, find blacks the target of their anger and aggression. And its being played out over and over all over this country....meanwhile, we have complacent negro's walking around thinking all is good.

"Whatever reason" ? How about the reason of an unprovoked violent attack on Drejka. Knocking him down to the ground and initially appearing to want to go at him, until the gun appeared.

So here's another thread of >>> violent criminal must be the good guy, since he's black.

How stupid can these people be ? Especially in a southern, red state with CCW law + stand your ground, and you physically attack a guy ? You don't know you could get your head blown off ?

Idiots. Now 3 kids are without a father, because he had to go throwing his weight around. Damn fool.

"Whatever reason" ? How about the reason of an unprovoked violent attack on Drejka. Knocking him down to the ground and initially appearing to want to go at him, until the gun appeared.

So here's another thread of >>> violent criminal must be the good guy, since he's black.

How stupid can these people be ? Especially in a southern, red state with CCW law + stand your ground, and you physically attack a guy ? You don't know you could get your head blown off ?

Idiots. Now 3 kids are without a father, because he had to go throwing his weight around. Damn fool.
I only wish the girl friend was packing a gun....would have been a perfect stand your ground moment!!

Solution, don't threaten others and you won't get shot. BTW where's the OP's link?

Girlfriend Of ‘Stand Your Ground’ Shooting Victim Says Gunman ‘Was Picking A Fight’
A man who invoked Florida’s controversial gun law shot Markeis McGlockton, 28, in an altercation over a parking space in Clearwater.

The girlfriend of a Florida man who was shot dead during an altercation over a parking space last week says the gunman “wanted someone to be angry at.”

Britany Jacobs witnessed Michael Drejka, 47, gun down her boyfriend Markeis McGlockton, a 28-year-old father of three, in a convenience store parking lot in Clearwater on Thursday. Police, citing Florida’s “stand your ground” gun law that allows gun owners to use deadly force if they feel threatened, filed no charges

Trump and all his racial trappings are what happens when we waste our valuable capital, ie the vote. I am so tired of hearing of us getting shot by whites with no ramifications. Trump has opened up decades of whites who for whatever reason, find blacks the target of their anger and aggression. And its being played out over and over all over this country....meanwhile, we have complacent negro's walking around thinking all is good.
A dead thug is a food thing. Move on..

I do not really care what the Sheriff said, the guy was harassing a man girlfriend and children, do you not think that a man has the right to defend his family?

He never was threat as concluded by investigators and eye witnesses, If you watch the video he never really gets within arms length car.

He first looks for ADA tags or placards and she gets indigent.

You don't have the right to put your hands on someone for words.

It basic Kindergarten 101.

Harass someones family you get what is coming to you. This guy with the gun is a fucking pussy and he gives all of us non-pussy gun owners a bad fucking name.

Karma will come back to bite his ass, he better never go anywhere without that gun ever again.
In Florida, pose a reasonable threat to someone with a gun, or commit a forcible felony against them, and they're legally allowed to shoot you.

I do not really care what the Sheriff said, the guy was harassing a man girlfriend and children, do you not think that a man has the right to defend his family?

He never was threat as concluded by investigators and eye witnesses, If you watch the video he never really gets within arms length car.

He first looks for ADA tags or placards and she gets indigent.

You don't have the right to put your hands on someone for words.

It basic Kindergarten 101.

He should of called the police. Who is he the handicapped parking police. He was yelling at the woman and the patrons and making a scene. He had done this before.

If you want to fight, verbally or otherwise, fight, don't pull out a frickin gun. He needs to be locked up, and so now we know a man with a gun thinks he is a god.

If you put your hands on people unlawfully you may not like the outcome.

He didnt get arrested or charges. The Sheriff said he was within his rights.

You harass a man's wife/girlfriend and kids then you asked for hand to be put on you. Any real man would have done the same thing to defend his family.

The Sheriff said he was referring it to the states attorney office to make the final call.

The Sheriff said it was within the bookends of the law, there was no evidence to make an arrest and if the SA wanted to pursue it they could.

There is no way he said that without prior counsel of the SA. Then he laid out the shooters lawful defense.

Watch the 29 minute press conference. Ill get you the link

He may get away with it, but we all know that guy is just as guilty as OJ. If the fuck worked for me he would have already been fired.

How do you know he was harassing? The White guy was asking her why she parked in a handicap parking? That's wrong! Nothing you can say justifies that!

No he was yelling at her , the patrons heard it and the guy in the store heard it, he had had the cops called on him before for harassing people in handicapped parking places.

If you put your hands on people unlawfully you may not like the outcome.

He didnt get arrested or charges. The Sheriff said he was within his rights.

You harass a man's wife/girlfriend and kids then you asked for hand to be put on you. Any real man would have done the same thing to defend his family.

The Sheriff said he was referring it to the states attorney office to make the final call.

The Sheriff said it was within the bookends of the law, there was no evidence to make an arrest and if the SA wanted to pursue it they could.

There is no way he said that without prior counsel of the SA. Then he laid out the shooters lawful defense.

Watch the 29 minute press conference. Ill get you the link

He may get away with it, but we all know that guy is just as guilty as OJ. If the fuck worked for me he would have already been fired.

How do you know he was harassing? The White guy was asking her why she parked in a handicap parking? That's wrong! Nothing you can say justifies that!

No he was yelling at her , the patrons heard it and the guy in the store heard it, he had had the cops called on him before for harassing people in handicapped parking places.

So it was :
A) OK for her to park in the handicap parking? Obviously you are not or don't know someone who is but it is a very dangerous situation when you take a handicap's space. Wrong 1.
B) It's OK to come up and shove another person to the ground? WRONG 2.
C) Was it ok for the person on the ground to pull out a gun and shoot the guy who had committed 2 Wrongs? RIGHT! If you don't stand your ground BULLIES WIN!
And I'm sure you are NOT for bullies are you???

Forum List

Back