Do USMB Republicans really believe Trump is "honest"?

R

rdean

This is an amazing video. Watch it. Point out the lies about Trump. We can research them together.

i do. he is certainly most misquoted, but that's the media.

and he's doing it for all the right reasons.

good thread howard.

This is an amazing video. Watch it. Point out the lies about Trump. We can research them together.

the other day i heard a dempundit add majority to Trump's early statement. they quoted him as "he believes the majority of mexicans are rapists."

i heard berie sanders say "all" mexicans are rapists and murderers"

so there are two answers to the question, one is "the truth", or the other version, which is what people think he said, or what people told them.

on the flip side of the coin is hillary, who just lies to cover her own ass.

don't forget Trump approaches as a negotiator, which we love. hillary's focus is increase of her self net worth, a problem which Trump doesn't have.

he looks like Cyrano de Bergerac.

He 'became' a Republican when he decided to run for potus. His history shows that he is a Dem supporter, favors Dem policies, said that the economy does better under Dems. He is saying all the right things to appeal to many --just like obama did. I don't trust him as far as I can spit. The thing is, for all his faults and untrustworthyness .... mrs. bill is 100x shittier. Neither are fit to be president.

The day you bash mrs. bill the way you bash every single Republican is the day that maybe someone will take anything you say seriously.

Keep on derping, derp.

Please name a single professional politician that IS honest. Name a single person in Washington politics that IS honest. How many politicians do you know personally, know them well enough, that you could attest to whether or not they're honest?

If Trump is dishonest, there's no way of you knowing that without knowing him on a personal basis. Otherwise, you're basing your opinion on news media opinions, which may or may not contain extreme political bias. You can say anything you want to about Trump, or any candidate, or any politician. But the bottom line is unless you know them on a very personal basis, have a relationship with them as friends, neighbors, or some other association with them, you actually know nothing about them other than what you hear and read through various news media.

Who is honest?

i do. he is certainly most misquoted, but that's the media.

and he's doing it for all the right reasons.

good thread howard.

Well, that's one way to look at it, blame the resources who call Trump on his lies, even thought they document his quotes.

From the folks who gave the far right great ammo for attacking Obama, when they honored him with the lie of the year 2014:
2015 Lie of the Year: the campaign misstatements of Donald Trump
2015 Lie of the Year: Donald Trump's campaign misstatements

Donald Trump's file

He 'became' a Republican when he decided to run for potus. His history shows that he is a Dem supporter, favors Dem policies, said that the economy does better under Dems. He is saying all the right things to appeal to many --just like obama did. I don't trust him as far as I can spit. The thing is, for all his faults and untrustworthyness .... mrs. bill is 100x shittier. Neither are fit to be president.

The day you bash mrs. bill the way you bash every single Republican is the day that maybe someone will take anything you say seriously.

Keep on derping, derp.

Bingo...

Rdean sucking on democrat cock since he joined this board

I'm curious to see how Trump will do as President.....it might be a disaster but no bigger than hitlery or it might be fucking awesome..........

I can't believe they really think he's honest. As in, you know, truthful.

He's all hyperbole all the time, and he clearly says whatever he thinks will gain him the most favor at any given moment.

Then he and/or his people backtrack on what he said, and say whatever will gain him the most favor at THAT moment.

They hate Hillary, they hate the GOP establishment, and there's Donald. So they're gonna just put up with it.

There are no Honest Politicians. The words are oppositional to each other.
quote-an-honest-politician-is-an-oxymoron-mark-twain-46-89-05.jpg

tribblehead has 2 full pages on politifact of this little gem:

rulings_tom_pantsonfire.gif

& the poorly educated simply do not care.

1421543035774081707.jpg

Drumpf........... the candidate facing separate civil lawsuits for rape & fraud.

Keep on derping, derp.

Bingo...

I'm curious to see how Trump will do as President.....it might be a disaster but no bigger than hitlery or it might be fucking awesome..........

And no right wingers of USMB suck GOP dick? :laugh:
Being as USMB is super loaded with hyper-partisans from both sides of the aisle, there a ton of dick-sucking daily by both sides of the aisle.
As a straight non-partisan, who will NOT be voting for Trump or Clinton, I can state this with complete honesty. :2up:

Last edited:

Please name a single professional politician that IS honest. Name a single person in Washington politics that IS honest. How many politicians do you know personally, know them well enough, that you could attest to whether or not they're honest?

If Trump is dishonest, there's no way of you knowing that without knowing him on a personal basis. Otherwise, you're basing your opinion on news media opinions, which may or may not contain extreme political bias. You can say anything you want to about Trump, or any candidate, or any politician. But the bottom line is unless you know them on a very personal basis, have a relationship with them as friends, neighbors, or some other association with them, you actually know nothing about them other than what you hear and read through various news media.

Who is honest?

False. Their actions always tell you what you need to know. I do not need to know mrs bill on some personal level to know she is a dishonest lying sack of shit. I've seen her actions, they re-enforce her corruption that every sane person sees. Trump is no different. I do not need to know him personally to know that he is saying what people want to hear yet, he has a lifetime of supporting Dems, he was pro-choice forever until he decided to run for potus, he said mrs bill would make a great president, blah, blah, blah. His words NOW say one thing but his actions THEN tell me what I need to know. Has he 'evolved' and changed? I don't believe so, however, if he were to get in and actually do what he has been saying? Well, there are many of us who will eat a slice of "I was wrong" pie. Not holding my breath though.

Everyone in their right minds believes that election season is 90% political theater, marketing and hyperbole.

These sort of threads are like Taco Bell outing Del Taco that their "ground beef" contains binders, extenders, preservatives, additives, and other fillers.

Keep on derping, derp.

Bingo...

And no right wingers USMB suck GOP dick? :laugh:
Being as USMB is super loaded with hyper-partisans from both sides of the aisle, there a ton of dick-sucking daily by both sides of the aisle.
As a straight non-partisan, who will NOT be voting for Trump or Clinton, I can state this with complete honesty. :2up:

True. However you left out the other group ... those of us who will call out the shit politicians do regardless of what letter comes after their name.

Forum List

Back