Do viruses get stronger or...

I dunno, I also got the regular yearly flu shot, didn't get sick with that either. In fact, I've never fell ill after any vaccine shot. They can't all be saline. Maybe you're exaggerating a bit? Most of your links are from overseas, I received mine here in the U.S. and the one link from SC you posted only affected a few people. I'd say the odds are I received the full vaccination......4 times.

I dunno, I also got the regular yearly flu shot, didn't get sick with that either. In fact, I've never fell ill after any vaccine shot. They can't all be saline. Maybe you're exaggerating a bit? Most of your links are from overseas, I received mine here in the U.S. and the one link from SC you posted only affected a few people. I'd say the odds are I received the full vaccination......4 times.
South Carolina, is that a new country overseas or a US state? For the *Melbourne* link, that is local for me in Australia. They an example that it has been used and done, how far and wide is the question. The only way I see it is if those that get sick they got the real deal. As for those that don't, it's either saline or the weakest of the batches regarding toxicity levels.

or in the case of covid –––

does the immune system of a covid vaxxed individual weaken so the variant appears stronger and deadlier? A new psychological twist in the fearmongering campaign directed at all that play the covid game of Simon says.

Do Viruses Get Stronger Or Weaker Over Time? Will COVID become a milder flu? Or is it likely to stay deadly?

What are your thoughts?

Viruses evolve. When they evolve they go out into the world, and they only survive if they're successful. Say for example the coronavirus were to evolve into one that killed the host in ten minutes. The virus would probably die out because the host has died.

So, weaker coronavirus forms are more likely to spread because people are more likely to go to work, go out, do things and therefore it will spread more.

However once you've reached the point where people don't care too much, then it doesn't matter how weak or strong it is, it'll still spread and still be successful.

South Carolina, is that a new country overseas or a US state? For the *Melbourne* link, that is local for me in Australia. They an example that it has been used and done, how far and wide is the question. The only way I see it is if those that get sick they got the real deal. As for those that don't, it's either saline or the weakest of the batches regarding toxicity levels.
I'm in CA, SC is thousands of miles East across the United States. Since neither you or I cannot analyze these vaccines, we really have no knowledge as to their make up or relative strength, all we have are news stories. I am telling you that everyone I know who received a vaccination had 0 symptoms. That is real evidence and not a cable news story. Now, you can say, from my evidence, that they never received a vaccine. I can say that everyone received the full vaccine. WTF?

Viruses evolve. When they evolve they go out into the world, and they only survive if they're successful. Say for example the coronavirus were to evolve into one that killed the host in ten minutes. The virus would probably die out because the host has died.

So, weaker coronavirus forms are more likely to spread because people are more likely to go to work, go out, do things and therefore it will spread more.

However once you've reached the point where people don't care too much, then it doesn't matter how weak or strong it is, it'll still spread and still be successful.
Yeah, I agree with you that they get weaker, rather than stronger. I've come across far too many articles and studies that state these covid shots weaken the immune system and that's how the purveyors of bullshit get away with saying that the new variants are stronger.
Also, all the evidence states that these mRNA shots either maim or kill. I also read a medical article suggesting these shots accelerate illness that one might get way down the track.

I'm in CA, SC is thousands of miles East across the United States. Since neither you or I cannot analyze these vaccines, we really have no knowledge as to their make up or relative strength, all we have are news stories. I am telling you that everyone I know who received a vaccination had 0 symptoms. That is real evidence and not a cable news story. Now, you can say, from my evidence, that they never received a vaccine. I can say that everyone received the full vaccine. WTF?
We can only go by what we read/watch/listen to. Some a much luckier than others. Some get instant dire results, and for some, it can take a while for symptoms to show up. One other thing is how many shots do you need to be 'immune'? How many shots did people get for chicken/smallpox, 1? The covid jabs have always sat in the distrust corner for me.

Yeah, I agree with you that they get weaker, rather than stronger. I've come across far too many articles and studies that state these covid shots weaken the immune system and that's how the purveyors of bullshit get away with saying that the new variants are stronger.
Also, all the evidence states that these mRNA shots either maim or kill. I also read a medical article suggesting these shots accelerate illness that one might get way down the track.
Covid is history. It has evolved as viruses do into a weak virus. Many folks on this forum understand this. Time to let it go. Democrats have done more than enough damage using Covid to persecute the American public.

What's your concrete personal problem? The nonsense from the weird German "Querdenker"-scene - indeed the correct expression for them is "Verquerdenker" - is absolutelly not interesting for me. I hate very much the destruction of the word "Querdenker" by this politically organized absurde idiots because I had been in my whole life never anytung else than a Querdenker on my own and I have nothing to do with such people.

Last edited:
It is a proven fact that viruses weaken with each mutation.

It's blatant nonsense to say so. A mutation which survives can have every results - over a gigantic timeline. I remember in this context a biological function which changed because of three mutations - every single mutation of them alone seemed to be senseless and they had happened in millions of years.

A virus has no will to survive for example. It could mutate - could also become 100% deadly - and could wipe out a complete species - even if it would die out afterwards on its own.

Last edited:
Covid is history. ...

The currently dominating variation "Omicron" is very infectious - but fortunatlly not so dangerous as had been the former variations. What will happen with it will show the future. So covid is indeed part of our history - but it is not dead. It will also be part of the future "history" - of the future facts. Hopefully it will stay to be a relativelly peaceful co-existence after we had not been able to wipe out this virus. The less of this virusses will exist, the less mutations will happen, the less variations will come.

Last edited:

People decide what they want to decide, and then try and make whatever facts they can find fit their theory and ignore anything that's inconvenient. They will also fail to understand the facts they're presenting.

Are you referring to people and organisations such as Pfauci, the CDC and WHO?

Yes. But I'm a German and so only the WHO is common in this case. Nevetheless I'm an admirer of Dr. Fauci because he tried to work r-e-a-s-o-n-a-b-l-e together with Donald Trump.

The CDC is corrupt as they come and the WHO is run by a non-medical doctor. But who's going to bother and check those creds and stick some cocktail of shite into your body, without question or hesitation.

What means "shite"? And what is your problem? To live in an untrustworthy country?

Last edited:
And what exactly is wrong what I said?

Almost everything. Read a book on virology. Viruses weaken with every mutation.

That's why truly deadly pandemics are so rare.

The hemorrhagic Viruses kill so quickly they never get the chance to mutate, that's why they are so deadly.

Almost everything. Read a book on virology.

Says someone who never read anything about medicine and knows nothing about evolution?

Viruses weaken with every mutation.

Again: It's nonsense to say so. The reasons for I did explain. You seem to think evolution is teleological - = evolution has plans - but this is not real. Mutations are totally planless and only very very few mutations survive. "To survive" means in case of a virus to be able to make a copy of the own genes.

So tell me why a surviving mutation "weakens" a virus - whatever weaken could mean in this context. I guess you like to say with the word "weaken" the virus will produce more harmless damages in a human body when it will mutate. Such a thought is for me without any logic. A virus not knows what it is doing. Like a hammer for example. If a hammer could mutate why should a hammer mutate to a steel brush (more weaken) but not to a spike mace (more deadly)?

That's why truly deadly pandemics are so rare.

History is full of deadly epedemies.

The hemorrhagic Viruses kill so quickly they never get the chance to mutate, that's why they are so deadly.

So a haemorrhagic virus had only to mutate so it could produce faster copies of the own code and/or it could mutate and produce a longer death agony. In both cases it would be more dangerous and not more "weak".

Says someone who never read anything about medicine and knows nothing about evolution?

Again: It's nonsense to say so. The reasons for I did explain. You seem to think evolution is teleological - = evolution has plans - but this is not real. Mutations are totally planless and only very very few mutations survive. "To survive" means in case of a virus to be able to make a copy of the own genes.

So tell me why a surviving mutation "weakens" a virus - whatever weaken could mean in this context. I guess you like to say with the word "weaken" the virus will produce more harmless damages in a human body when it will mutate. Such a thought is for me without any logic. A virus not knows what it is doing. Like a hammer for example. If a hammer could mutate why should a hammer mutate to a steel brush (more weaken) but not to a spike mace (more deadly)?

So a haemorrhagic virus had only to mutate so it could produce faster copies of the own code and/or it could mutate and produce a longer death agony. In both cases it would be more dangerous and not more "weak".

More nonsense. Read a damned book and lay off the Wikipedia!

Over the last 3 years, we just witnessed a virus becoming weaker through mutations and it was highly transmissible.

Forum List

Back