Do we know how many are here on stolen citizenships with full voting rights?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
And won’t those voters always vote for whichever party promises to allow their mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles..etc etc to join them here to help them rob Americans blind?
Are those voters really casting votes to help make America a better nation for AMERICANS?
Does anyone really believe that our founders intended for citizenships to be stolen and voting rights granted with those stolen citizenships?

There are people who estimate the number in the millions, stupid people.

And won’t those voters always vote for whichever party promises to allow their mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles..etc etc to join them here to help them rob Americans blind?
Are those voters really casting votes to help make America a better nation for AMERICANS?
Does anyone really believe that our founders intended for citizenships to be stolen and voting rights granted with those stolen citizenships?

This may help come up with a number.
Illegal immigrants cited in theft of 39 million Social Security numbers

Melania

playboy-trump-melania-28084.jpg

Noted Slovenian Prostitute

Last edited:

I wonder if we could multiply that number by four to arrive at a number with confidence?

Are you talking about Melania Trump? I may have misjudged you. ( aye mei havu meesjudgedu iuu).

How many?

Doesn't matter, just make some shit up.

I’m asking if anyone knows the number.
If you look around I am sure you can find a sufficiently high number to make you feel justified in your hatred.

My hatred for brown people is peaked...I don’t need any push there at all.
I’m just curious if we have that number and if we should care about that number.

Did our founders intend for trolls to post a variation on the same old troll thread over and over endlessly?

So, you are saying 39 million?

So, you are saying 39 million?

No, the link is saying 39 million.

How many?

Doesn't matter, just make some shit up.

I’m asking if anyone knows the number.
If you look around I am sure you can find a sufficiently high number to make you feel justified in your hatred.

My hatred for brown people is peaked...I don’t need any push there at all.
I’m just curious if we have that number and if we should care about that number.
There are no numbers on how many people get away with stuff, anything would be a wild guess based on no real data. Stupid questions often have unknowable answers.

Are you talking about Melania Trump? I may have misjudged you. ( aye mei havu meesjudgedu iuu).

Aren’t Slovenians similar to Asians..,they hit the ground running here don’t they?
I don’t recall Slovenians dropping their litters of offspring in the laps of Americans. I don’t recall them overflowing our emergency rooms, overwhelming our public schools and public services, driving our roadways drunk and uninsured, raping, maiming and murdering Americans...etc etc...do you?
That said, wouldn’t you take 1000 Slovenians for every one wetback?

Forum List

Back