Do we know how many are here on stolen citizenships with full voting rights?

And won’t those voters always vote for whichever party promises to allow their mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles..etc etc to join them here to help them rob Americans blind?
Are those voters really casting votes to help make America a better nation for AMERICANS?
Does anyone really believe that our founders intended for citizenships to be stolen and voting rights granted with those stolen citizenships?

FYI: This translates to: "WTF?!? Are we allowing non-white voters to vote?!?" This one can't be reasoned with. Move on.

I wonder how accurate this data is?
pewbirthdecline.jpg

And won’t those voters always vote for whichever party promises to allow their mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles..etc etc to join them here to help them rob Americans blind?
Are those voters really casting votes to help make America a better nation for AMERICANS?
Does anyone really believe that our founders intended for citizenships to be stolen and voting rights granted with those stolen citizenships?

FYI: This translates to: "WTF?!? Are we allowing non-white voters to vote?!?" This one can't be reasoned with. Move on.

A scared little bitch may jump to that conclusion but it’s more of a “how many do we have here voting on the interests of foreign nationals” type of things. Any good, real American should have an interest in knowing this number for obvious reasons.

This may help come up with a number.
Illegal immigrants cited in theft of 39 million Social Security numbers
So, you are saying 39 million?

No, the link is saying 39 million.
Is the link right? Is that the number you are believing?

Are you talking about Melania Trump? I may have misjudged you. ( aye mei havu meesjudgedu iuu).

Aren’t Slovenians similar to Asians..,they hit the ground running here don’t they?
I don’t recall Slovenians dropping their litters of offspring in the laps of Americans. I don’t recall them overflowing our emergency rooms, overwhelming our public schools and public services, driving our roadways drunk and uninsured, raping, maiming and murdering Americans...etc etc...do you?
That said, wouldn’t you take 1000 Slovenians for every one wetback?

Moron. They must come here LEGALLY! We want them to come here LEGALLY.

Melania is an illegal immigrant. She’s white...but she’s illegal. And her back is just as wet as anyone’s. Moron.

Are you talking about Melania Trump? I may have misjudged you. ( aye mei havu meesjudgedu iuu).

Aren’t Slovenians similar to Asians..,they hit the ground running here don’t they?
I don’t recall Slovenians dropping their litters of offspring in the laps of Americans. I don’t recall them overflowing our emergency rooms, overwhelming our public schools and public services, driving our roadways drunk and uninsured, raping, maiming and murdering Americans...etc etc...do you?

Some variation on the one tired, weak racist troll post over and over and over again. It must suck to live every day completely obsessed and controlled by one irrational fear. What a loser indeed.

Some variation on the one tired, weak racist troll post over and over and over again. It must suck to live every day completely obsessed and controlled by one irrational fear. What a loser indeed.

I’m just trying to keep up with the number of “Orange man bad” threads...I’m having a really hard time. My guess is, if I stopped and they stopped you’d have no threads to post your retarded one-liners in...you sure you want that Teach?

I'm pretty sure that Ryan Seacrest isn't supposed to be here.

V3SVFGOIX5G2FEKSPKJUP6SYLU.jpg

LefTard Logic:
“Ryan Seacrest is here paying millions in taxes and carrying his own weight so certainly all those human cockroaches from the thirdworld shitholes are doing the same.”
You dumbmotherfuckers!

We don't know how many fraudulent votes have been filed by Republican operatives- but sure we can speculate on how Republicans will always be filing fraudulents votes....

As far as our 'founding fathers?

They thought only white male property owners should have any voting rights. So maybe not what you should be appealing to? Our founding fathers also were cool with people just walking across the border and settling down in the U.S.. So again- maybe not what you should be appealing to.

How about something we can all agree on?

That no one should be voting illegally. Regardless of whether they are voting for Republicans or Democrats or Donald Trump.

God I do love it when true Trump supporters enjoy not having to be PC.

I’m just trying to keep up with the number of “Orange man bad” threads...I’m having a really hard time. My guess is, if I stopped and they stopped you’d have no threads to post your retarded one-liners in...you sure you want that Teach?

So you admit you are just troll spamming?

The link is wrong. That bullshit has been debunked.

The link is wrong. That bullshit has been debunked.
He lives by the core belief of Trumpism: If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance baffle them with your bullshit.

Conservatives are the ones stealing rights from people.

That is disturbing, but the fact is that other than a SS number, there are three other forms of federal identity (such as an ITIN), used in cases where someone is applying for citizenship, adopted, and other special cases. It can happen that various agencies are not properly notified or records not caught up, so not all instances where SS numbers don't match can automatically be declared as fraudulent.

That said, all of this could be solved, in a country concerned with election fraud, by simply invoking voter ID laws in all 50 states. I've yet to ever meet a person who didn't have one form of government photo ID. But for some reason, democrats are always AGAINST the idea.

Conservatives are the ones stealing rights from people.

Let’s hear it...what rights are those?

Forum List

Back