Do you admire or respect Diamond & Silk?

Do you respect Diamond & Silk for anything?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Kind of

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Who? (I'm an uninformed voter?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
They're laughing all the way to the bank.

So that American ingenuity isn't to be admired?
They found a niche and rode it to the bank without taking advantage of others.

Is that not the American dream?

Ingenuity??

they're a clown show
They are successful. Matters not what you personally feel about them. That is the realm of liberal judgment and group think.
They found a path to make a living that harms no one. Your personal judgment and insults have no bearing on their success

Back in the day, all the people on the left that I knew were secure liberals and engaged in dialogue.

Todays leftists are just insecure conformists who pidgeonhole people based upon race, ethnicity gender or sexuality and then demand they conform to those expectations or be attacked.

Ingenuity??

they're a clown show
They are successful. Matters not what you personally feel about them. That is the realm of liberal judgment and group think.
They found a path to make a living that harms no one. Your personal judgment and insults have no bearing on their success
huh? you asked for personal judgement's and I gave you mine. I don't find them intelligent, charming, or insightful in the least. They are so comically partisan that I'm suspicious they're presenting tier real beliefs. For all we know they're getting paid on false pretenses.

Ingenuity??

they're a clown show

Back in the day, all the people on the left that I knew were secure liberals and engaged in dialogue.

Todays leftists are just insecure conformists who pidgeonhole people based upon race, ethnicity gender or sexuality and then demand they conform to those expectations or be attacked.

Yeah please don't lump me in with those people. My judgement in regards to them have nothing to do with their skin color but rather what's inside their heads.

If Trump wanted to show he has black support, he could have gotten educated, articulate blacks

Diamond and Silk are little more than a Minstrel Show to appeal to low educated red necks

They always appeared to be clowns to me

Coming from a leftard clown with no circus or rodeo gig or birthday parties to perform at? Your post was incredibly ironic....

Off topic, do you even have a life outside of this forum? Seriously, it's like you have no other reason for living. Are you a cripple? Unemployed? Retired with a "gubermint" pension??? What is even sadder is the total lack of content you provide. What you lack in quality content, you make up for in quantity. Seriously, your little temper tantrum postings lack depth or any kind of critical thinking.

So what bigotries do you want to engage in that you feel you can't anymore. I mean besides Islamophobia, we've established that.

You see, here's the thing. If people voted on the basis of their economic interests instead of race/gender/sexuality/religion, then 80% of us would vote Democratic, and the political discussion would be over.

So what bigotries do you want to engage in that you feel you can't anymore. I mean besides Islamophobia, we've established that.

You see, here's the thing. If people voted on the basis of their economic interests instead of race/gender/sexuality/religion, then 80% of us would vote Democratic, and the political discussion would be over.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well gosh, please explain to us how taking money out of one's pocket at gunpoint and giving it to someone else just because is a basis of one's economic interest.

<pffft>

they are nothing but a cheap knockoff/ripoff of Frangela.... who has been around for many years b4 D&S.

If Trump wanted to show he has black support, he could have gotten educated, articulate blacks

Diamond and Silk are little more than a Minstrel Show to appeal to low educated red necks

Racist.
Pretty much so...

Liberals would be offended by such an obviously racist appeal. Minstrel Show behavior is a turn off
Obviously, it appeals to Conservatives who miss the good ole days where darkies behaved like fools for their amusement

Racist.
Pretty much so...

Liberals would be offended by such an obviously racist appeal. Minstrel Show behavior is a turn off
Obviously, it appeals to Conservatives who miss the good ole days where darkies behaved like fools for their amusement

I meant you.

Well gosh, please explain to us how taking money out of one's pocket at gunpoint and giving it to someone else just because is a basis of one's economic interest.
Gunpoint?

What a Drama Queen

Gunpoint?

What a Drama Queen

Don't pay your taxes, defend your property when they come to take it, and see.

Gunpoint?

What a Drama Queen

Drama Queen

They will just freeze your bank accounts and garnish your wages

Gunpoint?

What a Drama Queen

Drama Queen

They will just freeze your bank accounts and garnish your wages

Ri-iiiight. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back