Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Dont you think Trump gets audited damn near every year?
So? A private citizen enriching himself through foreign interests is not a problem.

That changes, when the private citizen runs for or becomes president. And then to out these things in the context of Trump's bizarre behavior toward Putin and Russia would be its own , interesting topic.

What bizarre behavior...

Getting along is bizarre now?

So? A private citizen enriching himself through foreign interests is not a problem.

That changes, when the private citizen runs for or becomes president. And then to out these things in the context of Trump's bizarre behavior toward Putin and Russia would be its own , interesting topic.

What bizarre behavior...

I can't make any sense of your comments, sorry.

This is the left fault,
That is so damn stupid. What an embarrassing bit of cover you are trying to provide.

No you embarrasse your self and ignore 80 years of Democrat gerrymandering in the cities

You ignore Harry Reid's lies about Romney's tax return

You ignore Harry Reid's nuke option.

Ect...ect...

The left needs a new game because the right is on to them ..and playing the same game now

What bizarre behavior...

I can't make any sense of your comments, sorry.

We know sheep

No you embarrasse your self and ignore 80 years of Democrat gerrymandering in the cities
And your dumb comments ignore all of the other gerrymandering, which has resulted in Democrats requiring many more votes to win elections than Republicans require. So you kind of fell on your face by breeching that topic.

Your off topic, nonsensical ramblings are designed to distract, not inform.

sounds like you have the talking point
Yes, let's compare them:

Yours comes from people who know less than nothing about any of it. Mine comes from the experts.

You judge the truth of yours --and of every idea you encounter -- by how it reflects on your dear leader. I judge the truth of mine on expertise.

So, please, continue to dance and prance and preen yourself...
the experts that want to take out a sitting president? LOL. yeah go with that. best economy and working numbers since 17 years ago. and you wish to destroy that. yeah, your talking points are unique for sure.

Yes, let's compare them:

Yours comes from people who know less than nothing about any of it. Mine comes from the experts.

You judge the truth of yours --and of every idea you encounter -- by how it reflects on your dear leader. I judge the truth of mine on expertise.

the experts that want to take out a sitting president? LOL. yeah go with that. best economy and working numbers since 17 years ago. and you wish to destroy that. yeah, your talking points are unique for sure.
A predictable Trumpkin response....when the facts do not align with the talking points spoonfed to you, it is because everyone else is lying.

Embarrassing.

My answer is no

-Geaux

Of course not..... the democrats are just attacking on all fronts, the way they always do, and on top of that, they are trying to cover up their crimes when they used the FBI, State Department and the White House to spy on the Trump Campaign...using illegally acquired FISA warrants to spy on Trump and to initiate a fake counter intelligence investigation to spy on Trump..... the Worst political scandal in our history...

But....But.....he said stuff at a press conference.....

Yes, let's compare them:

A predictable Trumpkin response....when the facts do not align with the talking points spoonfed to you, it is because everyone else is lying.

Embarrassing.
factual. you should take some lessons, your hate is old and warn out.

My answer is no

-Geaux

Of course not..... the democrats are just attacking on all fronts, the way they always do, and on top of that, they are trying to cover up their crimes when they used the FBI, State Department and the White House to spy on the Trump Campaign...using illegally acquired FISA warrants to spy on Trump and to initiate a fake counter intelligence investigation to spy on Trump..... the Worst political scandal in our history...

But....But.....he said stuff at a press conference.....
he was spied on. Trump was spot on.

Yes, let's compare them:

Embarrassing.
Uh oh, I see it's tantrum time. I'll leave you to it.

My answer is no

-Geaux
Here is the evidence Russian meddling did affect the outcome: New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

That is Fox News saying the outcome was being affected by the hack and the leaks. Of course, that was before they knew Russia was behind it.

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you will deny the evidence and stick to your bullshit denials.

I have never seen a pseudocon yet who allowed reality to impinge on their delusions, and you are certainly no exception.

Yes, let's compare them:

Embarrassing.
Uh oh, I see it's tantrum time. I'll leave you to it.
enjoy beating your head against a wall. it hasn't produced results yet. keep trying though.

Forum List

Back