Do you believe in Poop Swastika?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Honestly, I really haven't been following the latest liberal "cause" in Missouri. I've just got better things to do with my life than paying attention to liberals protesting. But apparently, all of the hullabaloo started over a vandalism with a poop swastika. However, there are no pictures or evidence to verify such a thing existed. It's claimed... it's the whole justification for this entire protest from what I hear. It's just lacking any physical evidence of existence. So do liberals have faith in Poop Swastika?

What do you think? Do you believe in Poop Swastika?

Swastika etched onto dorm stairwell wall: April
A swastika and the word “heil” were drawn in what appeared to be charcoal on the wall of a residence hall stairway in April. Authorities arrested freshman resident Bradley Becker days later and charged him with second-degree property damage motivated by discrimination. Becker pleaded guilty in October to a lesser charge and will serve two years probation.

Feces used to draw swastika in residence hall: Oct. 24
Months after the anti-Semitic symbol was found in the Mark Twain residence hall,officials found another swastika on Oct. 24. This one was drawn using feces smeared on the floor and wall of a bathroom.

“After this event, it has become clear to me that the inclusivity of our residence halls has been threatened,” Resident Halls Association president Bill Donley said in a statement.

Wolfe apologizes, acknowledges racism: Nov. 6
Wolfe released a statement Friday apologizing for how student protests at homecoming were handled and expressing concern for Butler’s health.

“My behavior seemed like I did not care,”Wolfe said of the parade incident. “That was not my intention. I was caught off guard in that moment. Nonetheless, had I gotten out of the car to acknowledge the students and talk with them perhaps we wouldn’t be where we are today.”

He added: “Racism does exist at our university, and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff.”

The incidents that led to the University of Missouri president’s resignation

Mizzou Releases Photos Of Poop Swastika

Mizzou Finally Releases Poop Swastika Police Report

Why don't you?

Honestly, I really haven't been following the latest liberal "cause" in Missouri. I've just got better things to do with my life than paying attention to liberals protesting. But apparently, all of the hullabaloo started over a vandalism with a poop swastika. However, there are no pictures or evidence to verify such a thing existed. It's claimed... it's the whole justification for this entire protest from what I hear. It's just lacking any physical evidence of existence. So do liberals have faith in Poop Swastika?

What do you think? Do you believe in Poop Swastika?
They scheduled the protest.........any excuse would have sufficed.

A swastika and the word “heil” were drawn in what appeared to be charcoal on the wall of a residence hall stairway in April. Authorities arrested freshman resident Bradley Becker days later and charged him with second-degree property damage motivated by discrimination. Becker pleaded guilty in October to a lesser charge and will serve two years probation.

Months after the anti-Semitic symbol was found in the Mark Twain residence hall,officials found another swastika on Oct. 24. This one was drawn using feces smeared on the floor and wall of a bathroom.

“After this event, it has become clear to me that the inclusivity of our residence halls has been threatened,” Resident Halls Association president Bill Donley said in a statement.

Wolfe released a statement Friday apologizing for how student protests at homecoming were handled and expressing concern for Butler’s health.

“My behavior seemed like I did not care,”Wolfe said of the parade incident. “That was not my intention. I was caught off guard in that moment. Nonetheless, had I gotten out of the car to acknowledge the students and talk with them perhaps we wouldn’t be where we are today.”

He added: “Racism does exist at our university, and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff.”

Why don't you?

And STILL... no physical evidence of this mysterious appearing Poop Swastika!

Why don't you?

Huh? Are you daft?
Except in the links I provided. Photos and the police report of the incident. Lemme guess, it's all a hoax right?

Why don't you?

Huh? Are you daft?
Except in the links I provided. Photos and the police report of the incident. Lemme guess, it's all a hoax right?

Maybe it is a hoax?

Pictures can be staged and faked.
Why did it take 19 days to see a picture of Poop Swastika?
(Or, get a police report?)
In this age of cameras on cell phones, it should have been all over the Internet the next day.

Why don't you?

Huh? Are you daft?

Maybe it is a hoax?

In this age of cameras on cell phones, it should have been all over the Internet the next day.

You're right of course. It is possible that the police are in on the hoax as well.:laugh:
The more likely scenario is whatever source you use for news fed you a line and you swallowed it. Now you're finding it difficult to reconcile.

Look at the first link I provided. It gives the timeline of events with tons of links.

You're right of course. It is possible that the police are in on the hoax as well.:laugh:
The more likely scenario is whatever source you use for news fed you a line and you swallowed it. Now you're finding it difficult to reconcile.

Look at the first link I provided. It gives the timeline of events with tons of links.

I didn't say police were in on the hoax but all you have from the police is an officer responding to a vandalism call and a report where he says he saw Poop Swastika.

As for scenarios... I already said in sentence one, I haven't followed this. Your links are honestly the first information I've looked at online about it. I'm not proclaiming Poop Swastika doesn't exist, just asking a question.

I find it hard to believe no student or custodian thought to take a picture and post it online. Seems like even a moron would know this was going to be a big deal and every news network would be interested in such a photo to prove Poop Swastika.

But really... I would LOVE to see how many people believe in Poop Swastika without any real physical proof other than hearsay... but they don't believe in God.

http://www.naturalnews.com/051933_MIZZOU_hoax_faked_evidence_political_false_flag_operation.html#

Evidence of the hoax nature of these events is now emerging from investigations performed across the independent media (while the mainstream media snoozes), including Breitbart.com and TheFederalist.com.

It turns out that the same gay, black student body president who incited mass hysteria across the MU campus by posting fabricated claims of KKK people terrorizing campus and calling in the National Guard is also the person who started the entire "racism" ruckus by claiming somebody yelled racial slurs at him from a vehicle.

That claim, like nearly all the other claims upon which the Mizzou student protests were bases, appears to have been wholly fabricated out of thin air with not a shred of verifiable evidence to back it up.

Even the so-called "poopswastika" (also called "poopstika") that was also claimed to be proof of institutionalized racism on campus turns out to be a complete fabrication.

I didn't say police were in on the hoax but all you have from the police is an officer responding to a vandalism call and a report where he says he saw Poop Swastika.

As for scenarios... I already said in sentence one, I haven't followed this. Your links are honestly the first information I've looked at online about it. I'm not proclaiming Poop Swastika doesn't exist, just asking a question.

I find it hard to believe no student or custodian thought to take a picture and post it online. Seems like even a moron would know this was going to be a big deal and every news network would be interested in such a photo to prove Poop Swastika.

But really... I would LOVE to see how many people believe in Poop Swastika without any real physical proof other than hearsay... but they don't believe in God.
You still have to question how a poop swastika is a racist insult to anyone in particular.

What it appears like is black students are like a bunch of Muslims going off at the slightest microagression. Protesting over loss of dignity instead of protesting because of a lack of freedom.

Seems like Muslims have been putting ideas in their heads.

At any rate, these attacks in Paris have snapped us back to reality, and these little spoiled brats have lost their media coverage for at least the next few days. They were hoping for a weekend of protests.....but they won't be getting top billing.....and it will fade like Occupy WallStreet.

Why don't you?

So what exactly were the protests about then? The man was arrested. What more is the head of the school supposed to do?

Why don't you?

Huh? Are you daft?
just another false flag by the negroes and their enablers to disparage white people...standard procedure

a poop swastika, these instigators have got to get some new Gloves I guess. these kids are scary, if that is what they are running around getting people fired over. the other one they were ranting over is someone dropped cotton balls in front of the doors of the "sacred" black dorms or something.

I've never seen so much stupidity.

Last edited:

Why don't you?

So what exactly were the protests about then? The man was arrested. What more is the head of the school supposed to do?
he's white. He has to go...and HAS to be replaced by a negro..
That's all that matters...anything that undermines ANYthing whites have accomplished is ok with them.

who's ass did it come from??

Good Question!

Was the crime scene secured? Did they get 'stool' samples? Check for fingerprints in the poo? Forensic science can determine what the person ate and when they ate it.. that could be a vital clue as to who the perpetrator of Poop Swastika was... unless... Poop Swastika is Holy! Perhaps we have a case of Holy Poop Swastika? :dunno:

I think the media needs to ask the pertinent question... Are these Missouri protesters a religious cult worshiping a false Poop idol on public property?

Why don't you?

The interim University President said that it would take years to tackle this problem?

What problem would that be?

Racism in general?

Wasn't this supposed to be about a specific act?

Fact is, the interim president is a community-organizer, who is reportedly gay. He's out to fix the bigotry that infests this country.......by instituting mind control over the Missouri campus.

Good luck with that.

Blog: #BlackLivesMatter upset terror attacks in France stole their thunder

Why don't you?

Huh? Are you daft?

Maybe it is a hoax?

Boob's "source" was his MessiahRushie who told him it was a "hoax" with no pictures and the STUPID idiot LOSER has not learned yet that whatever Porky says is NEVER the truth.

Forum List

Back