Do you believe in the rule of law ...

What do you believe? Why and what would your ideal world look like?

• The rule of law

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • The law of the jungle

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
on the state level it is. The only people who can over turn Roe Vs wade is Scotus. A state like Montana can not overturn it on its own. Federal law trumps state law. So no you can't ban abortions.

Want to try again
Way to backpedal!! :clap2:

but im not....keep trying

Yes, you are. State law was never mentioned until I corrected your stupid mistake.

So, I don't have to keep trying. You backpedaled.

And you don't have the integrity to admit it. But then, a lack of integrity has never bothered you before, has it?

Now, predictably, you will bring up the bet you laughably claim I welshed on. Guaranteed. :lol:

Yes, you are. State law was never mentioned until I corrected your stupid mistake.

And you don't have the integrity to admit it. But then, a lack of integrity has never bothered you before, has it?

Now, predictably, you will bring up the bet you laughably claim I welshed on. Guaranteed. :lol:

It's all he's got. Same way he brings up the absurd idea I'm a racist every time I hand him his ass in debate. And then I get to hand it to him all over again.

Do you believe in enforcing immigration law? Or do you want to pass a pathway to citizenship for people who broke the law?

One side believes in the rule of law. The other doesn't.

no, i assumed you people would already know these facts and therefore could keep my point directed elsewhere.

Dont sit there and try to tell me i am daving dave. Look at you trying to claim something about integrity. Wow you are a riot. A loser, but a riot.

looks who's breaking out the "race card". This has nothing to do with Race.
It's all he's got. Same way he brings up the absurd idea I'm a racist every time I hand him his ass in debate. And then I get to hand it to him all over again.
lol oh man you guys a cute. On the open boards showing your love for each other.

circular-reasoning1.jpg

You're a sick little puppy.

Your logic is circular.

You're chasing your tail; you play with yourself and lose.

no, i assumed you people would already know these facts and therefore could keep my point directed elsewhere.

Dont sit there and try to tell me i am daving dave. Look at you trying to claim something about integrity. Wow you are a riot. A loser, but a riot.

For someone who demonstrated his ignorance on the topic, I wouldn't be calling anyone else a loser.

No, boy. You fucked up. And it's YOUR fault, not mine.

And by the way: "Now, predictably, you will bring up the bet you laughably claim I welshed on. Guaranteed."

Did I call it? Why, yes, I do believe I did. :lmao:

It’s not so much a ‘belief’ as it is a fact of our Constitutional Republic, where citizens are subject to the rule of law, not men; as men are incapable of ruling justly.

I'm glad to see you oppose the IRS unjustly applying the law unequally to differing political groups/people.

I'm glad to see you oppose the EPA unjustly applying the law unequally to differing political groups/people.

I'm glad to see you oppose the DHS unjustly applying the law unequally to differing political groups/people.

I'm glad to see you oppose the DoD unjustly applying the law unequally to differing political groups/people.

I'm glad to see you oppose the NSA unjustly applying the law unequally to differing political groups/people.

I'm glad to see you oppose the SEC unjustly applying the law unequally to differing political groups/people.

I'm glad to see you oppose the OSHA unjustly applying the law unequally to differing political groups/people.

I'm glad to see you oppose the FCC unjustly applying the law unequally to differing political groups/people.

Please link for us the posts wherein you condemn the Obama Administration's use of each of these Executive Branch agencies to target political enemies. Thanks.
I guess Jonesy got lost looking for all those link. :dunno:

Forum List

Back