Do you believe in the rule of law ...

What do you believe? Why and what would your ideal world look like?

• The rule of law

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • The law of the jungle

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lDYrvTILc]Law & Order: Sound Effect - YouTube[/ame]

Oh do tell how is wade not law...

NO, idiot. I didnt' say Roe (not "Wade") is not law. It is not part of "rule of law".
Another ignoramus weighs in.

uh yes it is...I dont think you understand what the term means, which is expected

Uh, no it isn't. Roe v Wade is a Supreme Court case. It has little to do with the term "rule of law" which is a philosophical/political concept.
It is no wonder that a 5th grade dropout like yourself confuses these things.

NO, idiot. I didnt' say Roe (not "Wade") is not law. It is not part of "rule of law".
Another ignoramus weighs in.

uh yes it is...I dont think you understand what the term means, which is expected

Uh, no it isn't. Roe v Wade is a Supreme Court case. It has little to do with the term "rule of law" which is a philosophical/political concept.

Its a case that makes Abortion legal. Which means rule of law is that Abortion is now legal for citizens.

I know you are stupid, and like to show off how stupid you are, but seriously you are wrong....like usual.

You know just like there may not be separation of church in state in the constitution, but case law makes it basically so government can not promote one religion over another.

Its a case that makes Abortion legal. Which means rule of law is that Abortion is now legal for citizens.

I know you are stupid, and like to show off how stupid you are, but seriously you are wrong....like usual.

You know just like there may not be separation of church in state in the constitution, but case law makes it basically so government can not promote one religion over another.

Wow. I wouldn't parade my ignorance while calling other people stupid if I were you.

rule of law
noun
the principle that all people and institutions are subject to and accountable to law that is fairly applied and enforced; the principle of government by law.
Rule of law | Define Rule of law at Dictionary.com

So rule of law is a basic principle, not a specific case. The law is that abortion is a protected Constitutional right. But that is not "rule of law."

It must be tough going through life with only 2 functioning brain cells.

Wow. I wouldn't parade my ignorance while calling other people stupid if I were you.

rule of law
noun
the principle that all people and institutions are subject to and accountable to law that is fairly applied and enforced; the principle of government by law.

So rule of law is a basic principle, not a specific case. The law is that abortion is a protected Constitutional right. But that is not "rule of law."

Yes and the law abortions are legal. Meaning it is illegal for you to ban them. Shrug...

"where there is no law, there is no freedom: for liberty is, to be free from restraint and violence from others; which cannot be, where there is no law: but freedom is not, as we are told, a liberty for every man to do what he lists... for who could be free, when every other man's humour might domineer over him?"
-- John Locke; from Second Treatise of Civil Government, CHAP. VI

rule of law
noun

Yes and the law abortions are legal. Meaning it is illegal for you to ban them. Shrug...
That's a gross oversimplification. BUt you're comfortable only with gross oversimplifications. I guess that's the kind of thing to post after you've been pwned.

If WC truly believes in the Rule of Law, he should be horrified at the unfair application of the law towards Tea Party 501c applicants.

I do believe in the rule of law. If a law was violated in the IRS 'scandal' those who failed to comply with the law should be punished. Law violations require proof, allegations repeated over and over on a message board by partisan parrots does not constitute proof.

Law is an opinion with a gun. Stefan Molyneux.

How's life out there on the fringe?

Life is great. I love knowing I am no one's slave. Everyone once in a while you must remind the state storm troopers of that when they try to ticket you for some idiotic shit or letting a tyrant in a robe that he isn't your master and you aren't his slave but other than that I see the world in a completely different light than most people. They see themselves as slaves if their eyes are open if not they just don't know they are slaves but they are. I do as I please and I don't harm others while doing it. Because then it crosses the lines.

Narcissistic? See:

Narcissistic personality disorder - MayoClinic.com

How's life out there on the fringe?

Life is great. I love knowing I am no one's slave. Everyone once in a while you must remind the state storm troopers of that when they try to ticket you for some idiotic shit or letting a tyrant in a robe that he isn't your master and you aren't his slave but other than that I see the world in a completely different light than most people. They see themselves as slaves if their eyes are open if not they just don't know they are slaves but they are. I do as I please and I don't harm others while doing it. Because then it crosses the lines.

Narcissistic? See:

Narcissistic personality disorder - MayoClinic.com

AnCapAtheist is not Obama.

Get a grip.

That's a gross oversimplification. BUt you're comfortable only with gross oversimplifications. I guess that's the kind of thing to post after you've been pwned.
Thank you for admitting you are wrong.

Forum List

Back