Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Of course what she said is true. I don't think in the end it will matter to most conservatives because they are absolute hypocrites on the issue. For personal responsibility except when it concerns themselves and their personal failures. For the dignity of women except when one of themselves is accused of sexual misconduct. For a moral code except when that code is in conflict with their own debauchery.

So yeah he will be confirmed.

-------------------- the issue in this issue is that the accusations can never be proved JLaw .

as far as Confirmation goes , i have no idea but looks doubtful to me .

Recollections of drunkenness from more than 30 years ago are hardly reliable

So your argument is that because she was drunk, it was okay for him to attempt to rape her?

You go with that buddy.... you totally go with that.

We have no reason to think her claim is credible.

seriously if you were a woman and was assaulted would you wait almost 40 YEARS to say something?

It doesn't take a bloodhound to smell a rat here

That is what "me too" is about. Also his Mom was a judge or attorney, really. You didn't all say anything when the ghosts of Clinton came out did you?

I never paid any attention to people who say they were raped and or abused and only make accusations when they will get the most media attention

What I get out of this is when they were in high school he tried to cop a feel one night

Shit if that makes you a sexual predator then every guy on the planet is guilty

Nope.

You might have held a girl down against her will and groped her.

I never did.

That only works if you assume she is telling the truth.
If she was actually assaulted why didn't she say something when he was up for his first federal judge position?

Why didn't she say something 40 YEARS AGO when this alleged incident happened?

This story stinks and if you can't smell it that's your problem

What I get out of this is when they were in high school he tried to cop a feel one night

Nope.

You might have held a girl down against her will and groped her.

I never did.

That only works if you assume she is telling the truth.
If she was actually assaulted why didn't she say something when he was up for his first federal judge position?

Why didn't she say something 40 YEARS AGO when this alleged incident happened?

This story stinks and if you can't smell it that's your problem

They smell it, and they hope above all things that it works.

So your argument is that because she was drunk, it was okay for him to attempt to rape her?

seriously if you were a woman and was assaulted would you wait almost 40 YEARS to say something?

That is what "me too" is about. Also his Mom was a judge or attorney, really. You didn't all say anything when the ghosts of Clinton came out did you?

I never paid any attention to people who say they were raped and or abused and only make accusations when they will get the most media attention

Well when someone is going to be a surpreme court justice, its time to come out in the open.

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.
I've never been an accuser or a victim. I have no idea. But there is evidence that accusers get a lot worse treatment than the accused, and I do not blame anyone for trying to bury the incident, especially in today's atmosphere. The whole "MeToo" movement began because so many valid claims were ignored by justice and turned against the victims.

It is a serious claim, and abuse of such claims should also be treated with caution. And I remember not too long ago (to me, that is) when a Presidential accuser of some 20 years prior was believed and rewarded with legal support by the Republican party. She won a lawsuit AND got a nose job. So there IS precedent.

A major difference there. Her claims were supported by a history of such behavior. Bill was a well-known coxman.
Billy, you've nuanced away from my point, or I wasn't clear. What I had hoped to convey is the nearly complete support (and financing) Ms. Jones got from Republicans who had been out to 'get' Bubba for years. Now the worm has turned and they (you?) are crying 'irrelevant' and simply mystified at how those nasty Democrats could give credence to so old and iffy a case.

Well when someone is going to be a surpreme court justice, its time to come out in the open.

So, District Court judges can sexually assault anyone and it's OK to keep it a secret? You do realize that is exactly what you are saying. What a libtard!

No it was time when it supposedly happened or even at his first federal appontment

Sorry but 40 YEARS ago?

No proof, statute of limitations expired therefore no crime

This is nothing but a politically motivated attack and anyone who is not naive to the point of mental retardation can see that

Unequivocally No.

No it was time when it supposedly happened or even at his first federal appontment

Sorry but 40 YEARS ago?

No proof, statute of limitations expired therefore no crime

This is nothing but a politically motivated attack and anyone who is not naive to the point of mental retardation can see that

I'll also note the creepy Anonymous Accusation aspect. It turns out that she also told WaPo back when she sent the letter to DiFi. This is a conspiracy to Bork Kavanaugh.

Did Christine Blasey Ford Use Anonymity to ‘Get’ Kavanaugh?

Of course what she said is true. I don't think in the end it will matter to most conservatives because they are absolute hypocrites on the issue. For personal responsibility except when it concerns themselves and their personal failures. For the dignity of women except when one of themselves is accused of sexual misconduct. For a moral code except when that code is in conflict with their own debauchery.

-------------------- the issue in this issue is that the accusations can never be proved JLaw .
It is he said , she said. I believe her because it would not surprise me that a drunk 17 year old would engage in such conduct. If these allegations concerned a Democrat or liberal we would never here the end of it. (See Bill Clinton). We live in a different world now.

why didn't she say something when it happened , isn't that the responsible thing to have done ??

It sounds like he did more than cop a feel. He pinned her to a bed and tried to get her clothes off.
Considering she did not accuse him of rape, I certainly do not beleive he raped her! Let me make this clear I do not support this candidate for this position! That being said pulling this out after this many years with no proof what so ever does not lend her a great deal of credibility in my book!

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.
I've never been an accuser or a victim. I have no idea. But there is evidence that accusers get a lot worse treatment than the accused, and I do not blame anyone for trying to bury the incident, especially in today's atmosphere. The whole "MeToo" movement began because so many valid claims were ignored by justice and turned against the victims.

It is a serious claim, and abuse of such claims should also be treated with caution. And I remember not too long ago (to me, that is) when a Presidential accuser of some 20 years prior was believed and rewarded with legal support by the Republican party. She won a lawsuit AND got a nose job. So there IS precedent.

A major difference there. Her claims were supported by a history of such behavior. Bill was a well-known coxman.
Billy, you've nuanced away from my point, or I wasn't clear. What I had hoped to convey is the nearly complete support (and financing) Ms. Jones got from Republicans who had been out to 'get' Bubba for years. Now the worm has turned and they (you?) are crying 'irrelevant' and simply mystified at how those nasty Democrats could give credence to so old and iffy a case.

Not at all. Kavanaugh has no history of untoward behavior toward women. Bill did.

I'm not crying "irrelevant". I say it's a lie.

It is he said , she said. I believe her because it would not surprise me that a drunk 17 year old would engage in such conduct. If these allegations concerned a Democrat or liberal we would never here the end of it. (See Bill Clinton). We live in a different world now.
----------------------------------------- only objection i have is the FACT that the accusation can never be Proven JLaw .

Diane Feinstein stole $2000 from my parents 40 years ago. I don't have any proof but I know it happened....she needs to go to jail ASAP.

----------------------------------------- only objection i have is the FACT that the accusation can never be Proven JLaw .
You're right. But nearly all these cases are extremely hard to prove. For the record, I am not a fan of bringing up allegations from high school regardless of party. I am sure I can find myriad posts from conservatives that hold teens accountable for their conduct. I am sure Kavanaugh has held teens responsible as adults for their actions. If that is your belief than you should not be an exception.

I think that weak widdle women like theis girl / female adult woman should be held to the same standards as men . This puzzy waited , what 35 years eh JLaw .

Forum List

Back