Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
there is a female poster that thinks that 15 year old girls should keep attempted rape accusations to themselves because the police treat rape or molestation victims poorly :afro: . Her Aunt told her that bit of info . Course the widdle 15 year old could have reported as an 18 year old but waits until she is [what] 56 years of age JLaw . It is ridiculous that anyone takes this weak widdle women seriously JLaw .

BK's mother was a judge who was involved with Ford's parent's house being foreclosed on.
Ford's lawyer is a rabid Trump hater.
Aside: Anyone know which rock Cory Booker has crawled under?
Not a peep from him about this bullshit lie. I wonder which shoulder Cory Booker is looking over today.

Since this tactic hasn't helped them win a single election, you'd think they'd move on to something else.

Apparently, Einstein was right.
They won smearing Roy Moore. There is no real downside to lying. If women went to prison they might think twice before trotting out the pussy card.

Ford claims only two boys and two girls were at the party.
Was Ford and her girl friend drinking?
Or were just the boys drinking and the girls were just drinking Coke? Ya fucking right!
I'm sure there are still medical records of her "being treated" for her injuries right?
Her lawyer should be able to obtain the records right?

No.

CHRISTINE BLASEY-FORD MOTIVE: REVENGE – KAVANAUGH’S MOTHER JUDGE AGAINST PARENTS IN FORECLOSURE CASE 1996
The mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a MD district judge in 1996, was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Ford’s parents were the defendants.

https://archive.fo/69gvf#se...

Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case rulled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case.

The foreclosure case against Paula K. Blasey and Ralph G. Blasey was opened on August 8, 1996. The case number is 156006V.

According to the newest story, Matt Judge pulled Kavanaugh off. So Judge would have been the other guy. Except both Judge and Kavanaugh say none of it ever happened.

This is worse than Duke LaCrosse.

Ford claims there were only four kids at the party.
Obviously the house where the party happened, if it did happen, was owned by one of the four kid's parents right?
Where were the parents?

It is likely that something happened to that woman. Was it Brett Kavanaugh? Who knows?

The story is shaky as I see it because she claims he tried to remove the one-piece bathing suit she was wearing underneath her clothes. That is absurd. It is literally and obviously impossible to forcibly remove the garments described. If he wanted or expected to get into her pants, she would have had to cooperate fully. This is the equivalent of trying to rape a girl wearing a wet suit.

The claim is not believable.

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.
I think it is real, I think it happened.... shoot, I know it's happened to me more than once, in my teen years with boys that had uncontrollable raging hormones.... but like her, managed to get myself out of the predicament!

But I was born a tough cookie and learned to simply move on, live and learn from it...

For her to hang on to it, for 30 to 40 years as she has, would lead me to believe it was an extremely terrifying experience for her, more so than what I ever went thru, that she compartmentalized and locked it in a special box in her brain, in order to deal with it...only for it to be opened 30 years later! Like children do with child abuse or sexual abuse from a parent or relative...

I believe more, that women need to believe more, in equality.

Why do Any guys feel Any need to rape modern women in modern times?

It is not like women don't understand, supply side economics.

Social morals for free versus capital morals for a market friendly price.

Why are "women braver for capital under our form of Capitalism", than social morals for free, like any Person who alleges any faith in any Religion, should.

I think it is real, I think it happened.... shoot, I know it's happened to me more than once, in my teen years with boys that had uncontrollable raging hormones.... but like her, managed to get myself out of the predicament!

But I was born a tough cookie and learned to simply move on, live and learn from it...

For her to hang on to it, for 30 to 40 years as she has, would lead me to believe it was an extremely terrifying experience for her, more so than what I ever went thru, that she compartmentalized and locked it in a special box in her brain, in order to deal with it...only for it to be opened 30 years later! Like children do with child abuse or sexual abuse from a parent or relative...

So you have emotions. Fine. Now proof please. None, then move on. PERIOD

said like a typical man of this man run world.... :rolleyes:

I believe any women who comes forward with an accusation against a high profile male until such time as her testimony deems her not credible.
At this point, there is no reason to believe anything other than that she is a highly educated professional
These women have nothing to gain and everything to lose. I'm certain she is getting death threats already.
Let the hearing commence.

Bullshit. Both Men and Women are treated equally under the law. I've dated 2 women that were raped, one by a very prominent man, both filed Police reports and had their case adjudicated. Two Men did stiff Prison terms. Both remember EXACTLY everything INCLUDING WHERE IT HAPPENED.

This is a bullshit story that will fail upon scrutiny. PERIOD

Bullshit. Both Men and Women are treated equally under the law. I've dated 2 women that were raped, one by a very prominent man, both filed Police reports and had their case adjudicated. Two Men did stiff Prison terms. Both remember EXACTLY everything INCLUDING WHERE IT HAPPENED.

This is a bullshit story that will fail upon scrutiny. PERIOD
I'm certain it will fail, but not necessarily because it is bull shit.

Forum List

Back