Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Could this have anything to do with it?

Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case ruled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case. The foreclosure case against Paula K. Blasey and Ralph G. Blasey was opened on August 8, 1996. The case number is 156006V. Isn’t it kind of amazing that all the media reports today didn’t mention this little conflict of interest for Blasey-Ford?

Brett Kavanaugh’s Mother, a Judge, Presided Over a Foreclose Case Involving Christine Blasey Ford’s Parents
Aren’t their documents and notes from her therapist visits from years ago that verify her story of the sexual encounter? If so how would that fit into your narrative?

The notes offer details she's attempting to change, such as the number of boys at the party. Also, she cannot name the time or place where this allegedly occurred, and Kavanaugh is not named in the notes.

It's a fill-in-the-blank lie.
She took a lie detector test. How are you so convinced that it’s a lie?

Lie detector tests are worthless. They do not "detect lies", nor are test results admissible in court. They are an intimidation machine, nothing more.
The fact that she took a lie detector test shows that she wasn’t intimidated and is pretty confident in her account of events. Why are you so confident that she is making the whole thing up?

There is a reason lie detector tests are not used as evidence in court - they are not reliable. Sociopaths can easily fool them.

Why does Trump surround himself with creeps and crooks if he is not one himself?
There is no indication that Trump ever met Ford.
Actually, they had a good relationship until Ford dumped him over his crudeness and various policies. He was one of the early high ranking American CEO's to reject Trump after watching him for a short time after the election. Bill Ford is, in fact, a knowledgeable and experienced CEO, unlike Trump who is merely a crooked hustler and con man.
The virtuous Mr. Ford lost a very expensive case over which Kavanaugh's mother presided.
According to Fox News his mother never presided over that case. One version of this story is fake news and it is sounding like it is yours.

I just heard on Fox that his mother did not rule on that case? I smell fake news
Her parents lost their house. Political and personal grudge.

DnSqgnnX0AUx89N.jpg

Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case ruled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case. The foreclosure case against Paula K. Blasey and Ralph G. Blasey was opened on August 8, 1996. The case number is 156006V. Isn’t it kind of amazing that all the media reports today didn’t mention this little conflict of interest for Blasey-Ford?

Brett Kavanaugh’s Mother, a Judge, Presided Over a Foreclose Case Involving Christine Blasey Ford’s Parents
Aren’t their documents and notes from her therapist visits from years ago that verify her story of the sexual encounter? If so how would that fit into your narrative?

The notes offer details she's attempting to change, such as the number of boys at the party. Also, she cannot name the time or place where this allegedly occurred, and Kavanaugh is not named in the notes.

How convenient that she cannot even remember where the party was nor name any of her alleged friends who were at the party. This makes it impossible to find out what others observed at the party.
What are you talking about? Did you even read her interview in the post or are you just getting your info from Alex Jones and Rush?

She took a lie detector test. How are you so convinced that it’s a lie?

Lie detector tests are worthless. They do not "detect lies", nor are test results admissible in court. They are an intimidation machine, nothing more.
The fact that she took a lie detector test shows that she wasn’t intimidated and is pretty confident in her account of events. Why are you so confident that she is making the whole thing up?

Political timing.
Lack of detail.
Therapist's notes disagree with her current "recollection".
Date and location of alleged event is unknown.
No mention of Kavanaugh in the 2002 therapy sessions.
Kavanaugh's mother ruled against the accuser's parents in the 1996 case.
The fact that Feinstein is involved.
The accuser's attorney is a well-known Democrat and donor.
Student reviews of the accuser's class demeanor indicate mental problems.

BTW, any common idiot can beat a polygraph. Let's get her in front of Gowdy, Jordan and Kennedy.

How convenient that she cannot even remember where the party was nor name any of her alleged friends who were at the party. This makes it impossible to find out what others observed at the party.
What are you talking about? Did you even read her interview in the post or are you just getting your info from Alex Jones and Rush?

Do you still beat your dog?

I've read multiple articles from multiple sources. She is incredibly vague. Occam's Razor says: this is because she is lying.

I just heard on Fox that his mother did not rule on that case? I smell fake news

DnSqgnnX0AUx89N.jpg
Why would Fox report that his mother did not presided over that case? I literally just watched a program where the host brought up that point and was cut off by the producer who told her that the story was false and his mom was not on that case. What’s up with that?

Why does Trump surround himself with creeps and crooks if he is not one himself?
Actually, they had a good relationship until Ford dumped him over his crudeness and various policies. He was one of the early high ranking American CEO's to reject Trump after watching him for a short time after the election. Bill Ford is, in fact, a knowledgeable and experienced CEO, unlike Trump who is merely a crooked hustler and con man.
The virtuous Mr. Ford lost a very expensive case over which Kavanaugh's mother presided.
According to Fox News his mother never presided over that case. One version of this story is fake news and it is sounding like it is yours.

Link.

DnSqgnnX0AUx89N.jpg
Why would Fox report that his mother did not presided over that case? I literally just watched a program where the host brought up that point and was cut off by the producer who told her that the story was false and his mom was not on that case. What’s up with that?
The court documents tell a different story. You're probably lying like the almost raped lady.

Maybe you almost watched it. Go into regression therapy and you may remember it in 35 years.

Link.
I heard it on Outnumbered about an hour ago. I’ll post a link as soon as I find one published.

DnSqgnnX0AUx89N.jpg
The court documents tell a different story. You're probably lying like the almost raped lady.

Maybe you almost watched it. Go into regression therapy and you may remember it in 35 years.
Perhaps she did, I don’t know, but I also know what I just heard on Fox so we shall see if new reporting comes out.

I think she should be heard, publicly and under oath, before Congress.

First, her account was first relayed in 2012 in therapy. And she has the therapy notes to prove it. She also has witnesses that affirm that she cited Kavanaugh specifically years before his hearing. Eliminating the account being politically motivated.

Second, she took a lie detector test in August, administered by a former FBI agent.

She passed.

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.
Why didn't she come forward when he was being grilled for the DC bench???

That was very public too.

Or mention it in her 30's when Kavanaugh presided over her parents' case.

I think something happened to her or she would not have told her therapist. My suspicion is that she is using an incident perpetrated by someone else to take out Kavanaugh. It disturbs me that her account no longer matches her therapist's notes. She claims she can't remember much, but the therapist got it wrong. I don't see how one can claim the therapist's notes help her. They prove that her memory changed.

Link.
I heard it on Outnumbered about an hour ago. I’ll post a link as soon as I find one published.

We wait, beady-eyed, with bated breath.

DnSqgnnX0AUx89N.jpg

Perhaps she did, I don’t know, but I also know what I just heard on Fox so we shall see if new reporting comes out.
Strange coincidence. Same defendant and judge names. Lost their house. Maybe the parents almost thought it was his mother.

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.
Why didn't she come forward when he was being grilled for the DC bench???

That was very public too.

Or mention it in her 30's when Kavanaugh presided over her parents' case.

I think something happened to her or she would not have told her therapist. My suspicion is that she is using an incident perpetrated by someone else to take out Kavanaugh. It disturbs me that her account no longer matches her therapist's notes. She claims she can't remember much, but the therapist got it wrong. I don't see how one can claim the therapist's notes help her. They prove that her memory changed.

She passed a lie detector test. With witnesses affirming that she cited Kavanaugh as her attacker years before his hearing.

Would Kavanaugh also be willing to take a lie detector test?

Forum List

Back